Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . (4644 Views)

So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me / Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by kelvinnile(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2009
I am 5ft 9" tall, i am realy not comfortable wit this, every day, i keep wishing i was taller!!! And you?
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by djcrucifix(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2009
5'11, the ladies love it grin
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by kelvinnile(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2009
Jst few inches taller!!!
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by AustinG1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2009
I M 5'' 9 , And i love myself da way i m coz i know God has a purpose of leaving me at that height, so i can never wish to be taller or shorter,
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Secretz(f): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2009
5'4", and it makes me feel like a petite cutey grin
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by nolongtin(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2009
6.1, makes me feel confident and proud, lol
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by emilyone(f): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2009
mine is 5'5" and it makes me feel cool cool
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by kayc33(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2009
6'1, and it makes me feel tall undecided
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2009
5"4 and I feel short.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Secretz(f): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2009
michelin89:

5"4 and I feel short.

awwww, Are u fat and short or slim and short U can always wear heels, I wear it sometimes, do my milkshake walk with it toooo lol. grin
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2009
Secretz:

awwww, Are u fat and short or slim and short U can always wear heels, I wear it sometimes, do my milkshake walk with it toooo lol. grin

Uhm, at least I can count on a good physique. I have let myself go now, I really need to get myself back.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by mukina2: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2009
michelin89:

5"4 and I feel short.
You are 5 ft tall woman angry grin
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2009
mukina2:

You are 5 ft tall woman angry grin

Yes, you have deprived me of those 4 inches. How cruel.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by tpia: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2009
4"4 cool
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Epi: 1:23am On Apr 17, 2009
I am short (5"5) but i appear tall to folks undecidedwith heels
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by lildainty(f): 2:34am On Apr 17, 2009
am 6.2 nd am so proud about it evrybody arund me kip wantin 2 b az tall az i am THANKS 2 DADDY JESU grin cool cool grin!
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by TOYOSI20(f): 2:35am On Apr 17, 2009
Wey the Dongos in da house @ oo. . .??!!?? grin grin grin[i].*taps foot*[/i] tongue tongue
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by dayokanu(m): 2:37am On Apr 17, 2009
Where did these midgets come from? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

6" 6

I hardly look up to see anyone. and I get the privilege of seeing the middle of everyones head
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 2:41am On Apr 17, 2009
@dayokanu, at least I know of "Mulinga",

@dayokanu, your "peter crouchiness" still no stop the beating Chemical get from we hand
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by dayokanu(m): 2:45am On Apr 17, 2009
Who fit beat Chemical when I am by the pitch dictating play As the coach?

No team ever defeated the Chemical Engineering team I coached the worst was a draw!!!!

BTW How tall are you?
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 2:47am On Apr 17, 2009
dayokanu:

Who fit beat Chemical when I am by the pitch dictating play As the coach?

No team ever defeated the Chemical Engineering team I coached the worst was a draw!!!!

BTW How tall are you?
lol, look at this man,

you wan take my height try guess the person i am abi, no chance for you,

Let the mystery continue,
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by dayokanu(m): 2:51am On Apr 17, 2009
Who no know you. The bespectacled intending space scientist. Have you forgotten Seun Osewa was your close buddy in 1999 session?

Dont derail topic. Have u added to your 4ft? tongue tongue
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 17, 2009
I'm tall enough, and am loving my height jare. Like I have any choice cheesy cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 2:58am On Apr 17, 2009
dayokanu:

Who no know you. The bespectacled intending space scientist. Have you forgotten Seun Osewa was your close buddy in 1999 session?

Dont derail topic. Have u added to your 4ft? tongue tongue
Seun Osewa, close buddy, 1999 session, intending space scientist, bespectacled, lol, nice try, make another guess,

Toyosi20 also dodged the question, tell toyosi20 to also answer the question first, uncle,
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by dayokanu(m): 3:11am On Apr 17, 2009
Why are you midgets not telling your heights? N2A, Toyin why u dey dodge the question
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 3:15am On Apr 17, 2009
dayokanu:

Why are you midgets not telling your heights? N2A, Toyin why u dey dodge the question
, one answer for you , MULINGA
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by netotse(m): 3:51am On Apr 17, 2009
6 ft 2", ummmm how do they say it tall dark and____ (dont be shy!) this thread is jst one big ego trip!
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 17, 2009
dayokanu:

You of all ppl should know now.

6'0 l'omo cheesy cheesy
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 4:40am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

You of all ppl should know now.

6'0 l'omo cheesy cheesy

, thats good, a reasonably tall nigerian babe (am impressed),
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

, thats good, a reasonably tall nigerian babe (am impressed),
I meant 6'0 - 4 inches wink
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 4:43am On Apr 17, 2009
dayokanu:

, @dayokanu, u still never ask Toyosi20, until you do so , am sorry u aint getting anything out of me, NOT EVEN SPONGEBOB CAN HELP U IN THIS CASE.
grin grin grin grin grin grin , moreover i enjoy making you to continue to think about my real indentity, hence giving you my height might give away a little hint.
Re: Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . by No2Atheism(m): 4:45am On Apr 17, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I meant 6'0 - 4 inches wink

, i guess the 4 inches comes from the high heels, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Congratulates Shettima As President Elect Instead Of Tinubu / What Unconscious Activity Do U Find Yourself Doing When Annoyed? / Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.