Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits (50845 Views)

Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Welcome Their Second Child / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Strawberryg(f): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Onyi22:

Mumu way no know watin he want
Are u sure u are ok? Is he no longer entitled to his choice n opinion?
Hmmm
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Mokason28: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hameex:
Racist
What is the dictionary meaning of Racist ?? You just use words you are not sure of the meaning... if I call you Ewu Hausa the mod might Ban me so lemme respect my self by myself Anu ofia
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by BanevsJoker(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
nonye6194:

Hope you're aware she's an athlete. Same for her husband.
Relax and have a bit of fun. Why so serious?.
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Asapkiller(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
dis Ebuka's wife use idea ugly o...
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Softhands(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mokason28:
All I see is bone ... shocked no atom of flesh shocked
No offense ment to all the bone lovers... I prefer dem fleshy cheesy
She is an athlete...u want her to eat eba and be fat like a goat abi?

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Ykc2(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Onyi22:

Mumu way no know watin he want
this your room eeh na ijora badiya you dey live?person wey suck your ur kpekus na infection at once
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Temptee101(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
egopersonified:
I have come to the conclusion that ebuka knew mike before bbn and coached him on how to behave in the house, this closeness no be overnight friendship.

shocked

I'm telling you, if not that they are married, I would have said they were lovers
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mokason28:
hahahaha, that's how she was created na.

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Baroba(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
nonye6194:

Hope you're aware she's an athlete. Same for her husband.

Of international repute, a strong toned athletic body beats fleshy fatty thighs and bum bum anyday in my books..

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Legendguru: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Edum13656: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mokason28:
pork meat DE hungry you
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Perri Shakes Drayton Olympic athlete.

Mokason28:

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Mokason28: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
GenBuhari:
Perri Shakes Drayton Olympic athlete.

With all the bones on her body which could be easily considered as strength and energy... she is not even a gold medalist

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Mokason28: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Edum13656:
pork meat DE hungry you

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Mokason28: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Softhands:
She is an athlete...u want her to eat eba and be fat like a goat abi?

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mokason28:

With all the bones on her body which could be easily considered as strength and energy... she is not even a gold medalist
If bones cannot get her gold medal, is extra flesh that would do it?

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by oshe11: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
nazablossom:
Shush it there tongue
My Baby!!!

U know I'm a Truthsayer
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Mokason28: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
GenBuhari:
If bones cannot get her gold medal, is extra flesh that would do it?
Biko hapum aka...(Plss leave alone) ... Advocate for Perri Shakes-Drayton ... You are sighted... Get theee behind me
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by nazablossom(f): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
oshe11:
My Baby!!!

U know I'm a Truthsayer
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mokason28:

Biko hapum aka...(Plss leave alone) ... Advocate for Perri Shakes-Drayton ... You are sighted... Get theee behind me
Yes, I happen to be a big fan of hers. A great athletics talent, personable and humble .
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Mokason28: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
GenBuhari:
Yes, I happen to be a big fan of hers. A great athletics talent, personable and humble .
I pray she recognizes all ur effort as a fan and rewards you with as much as a simple smile or simple Thank you... Meanwhile it’s way past ur bed time
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by jclassiq(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mokason28:

When you are not a cannibal..��
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mokason28:

I pray she recognizes all ur effort as a fan and rewards you with as much as a simple smile or simple Thank you... Meanwhile it’s way past ur bed time
Appreciating a good person and their talent takes no effort whatsoever and I do not need her acknowledgement.
Good night.

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Mokason28: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
GenBuhari:
Appreciating a good person and their talent takes no effort whatsoever and I do not need her acknowledgement.
Good night.
Nice one bro I respect you... Good night
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Good man. You also get my respect for this your comment .
Mokason28:

Nice one bro I respect you... Good night

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Vicker's Children All Grown Up In New Photos / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Traditional Wedding Outfit -Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.