Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) (50640 Views)

Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise / Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian actress, Regina Askia took to her Instagram handle to share photos of herself and her beautiful daughter together on a movie set, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

"So Ms T @pizza_teesa was on set with Mom. Turns out she is an amazing make-up artiste and quite an actress too. Thank you @garbored13 for discovering the talent. Check out Ms T in WEB, the movie @woleogundare @siderzentertainment @gillantphotography shot it."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK2TYossUVp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by TANID(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cool

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Cuba65: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by AnonymousAhoy: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice one from mum and daughter. this a live changing opportunity, pay good attention to my signature!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Uncleodi(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice.

I hope she will not join those that will buy house and cars in few months time claiming to have gotten such money from "ACTING".

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Dozis: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Who is Regina and who is the daughter

30 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Pikin wey cat born, na cat e go resemble.

I remember that year wey I still dey flex with her mama... No difference cool

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by dajavula(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice combo
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
cool
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Alleghe: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
So lovely
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Stefenijoan002(f): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Pretty mom n daughter

8 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by dlaw70(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
To f*ck the girl d hungry me..��

12 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by 00time7: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok. Next news
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Ezenwanne: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
The daughter is not even half as beautiful as this woman...Chi-na-eke!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
She vomit the daughter, this life sha, I was crushing on the mother that year, now I'm now crushing on the daughter.

Yet I'm not married.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Alleghe: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wow
That's nice
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Alleghe: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
dlaw70:
To f*ck the girl d hungry me..��
You need cane

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Uncleodi:
Nice.

I hope she will not join those that will buy house and cars in few months time claiming to have gotten such money from "ACTING".
She can afford the car of her dream because she is a professionally trained US Nurse; RN.

She is a focused woman. She noticed when the ovation was getting low for her and she used her influence then to japa to US and then enrolled for a nursing degree.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by philips007(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Englishisamust: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ezenwanne:
The daughter is not even half as beautiful as this woman...Chi-na-eke!

You need glasses, I will get u one.

22 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Igbo girls ,,, too pretty !!!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by 10pmRUSH: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
See resemblance
Cute pics

7 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Igbo girls ,,, too pretty !!!
they aren't igbo

31 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by merits(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
NwekeUG:
Nigerian actress, Regina Askia took to her Instagram handle to share photos of herself and her beautiful daughter together on a movie set, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK2TYossUVp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Zetty177x: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
sadHi

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
This lady's daughter is so gorgeous .

She looks like my future ex girlfriend

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by nakodii(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
her daughter is a spitting image of her she looked
when she was her age.

9 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
She is pretty

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Imagine dating the mother and the daughter at once,
Choi... Life is Good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office / Kayode Odumosu Pa Kasumu: My Sickness Is Spiritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.