Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) (50139 Views)

Driveinhud Ranks Number 1 Travel App On Play Store! / Civil Defence Officers Revolt Over Deduction Of N5,000 From Their Salaries / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by xaggar(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
1000LIKES:

I am from Delta, but I live in Abuja.
I have friends in the corp, they themselves say the same thing.

So I repeat, these guys are barely functional.

From Delta? That's why your people are cheated in recruitment. Your slots are offered to other states that knows the worth. You remain a minority even in this job.

Over Sabi dey worry u. Before you realize your stupidity the job will be occupied by northerners and westerners who knows "what's up"; and then you'll start complaining of marginalization.

Keep associating with lazy folks as friends.

4 Likes

Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by MarshallDT(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
Taku555:
Stop misleading the public. A graduate on L08 is not taking home 70k. It's from 115k-120k depending on the steps. 70k is for the IC-onspector of corps
Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC), CONPASS 08

Applicants must be holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificates obtained from recognized institutions.
We’re not talking about ASC
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
MarshallDT:

Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC), CONPASS 08

Applicants must be holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificates obtained from recognized institutions.
We’re not talking about ASC
They earn btw 115 to 120 bro and now there is 20% increment meaning it will soon be more than that.
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by 1000LIKES(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
xaggar:

From Delta? That's why your people are cheated in recruitment. Your slots are offered to other states that knows the worth. You remain a minority even in this job.

Over Sabi dey worry u. Before you realize your stupidity the job will be occupied by northerners and westerners who knows "what's up"; and then you'll start complaining of marginalization.

Keep associating with lazy folks as friends.

Hmmmmm..... Nigerians and insults.

But I still maintain, these guys are still performing below functionality.
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by ericmor: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
SoulB6:
I applied but already zero my mind since i no get leg

Lol. U no get leg but u can still walk. So give thanks to God. Anyway, I was asked by a friend to join them but to be a uniform man for naija no dey worry me. Would have love navy tho
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by MarshallDT(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kaeboy:
They earn btw 115 to 120 bro and now there is 20% increment meaning it will soon be more than that.
The last time I checked Inspectorate Cadre on level 7 is around N69, 000 but hey... I might be wrong and thanks for the info
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by futurerex: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
ericmor:

Lol. U no get leg but u can still walk. So give thanks to God. Anyway, I was asked by a friend to join them but to be a uniform man for naija no dey worry me. Would have love navy tho

Brother abeg you fit fix me in?
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by ericmor: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
futurerex:

Brother abeg you fit fix me in?

Are u in lag? I can't fix you cuz I'm not a doctor but will help u to ask my friend if they are still recruiting and also if he can help u. Message me back by next Sunday by then I would have talk with my guguru defence friend
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by daviesmania(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
pls is there any commandant general already, how did he get there?
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by MarshallDT(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
daviesmania:
pls is there any commandant general already, how did he get there?
Commandant General rank is an appointment by the president

1 Share

Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Legendguru: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by danboy12: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
MarshallDT:
The Following are the ranks Of Non-commissioned Officers:-

1. Corps Assistant ll

2. Corps Assistant l

3. Assistant Inspector

4. Inspector

5. Senior Inspector

6. Principal Inspector

7. Assistant Chief Inspector

8. Deputy Chief Inspector

9. Chief Inspector

The following are the ranks of Commissioned officers:-

1. Assistant Superintendent ll

2. Assistant Superintendent l

3. Deputy Superintendent

4. Superintendent

5. Chief Superintendent

6. Assistant Commandant

7. Deputy Commandant

8. Commandant

9. Assistant Commandant General

10. Deputy Commandant General

11. Commandant General

Pls sir, my question is,
What is the highest level /rank an HND holder can rise to. As in limit point (level/rank) for HND
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Avast(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
xaggar:

Yes some do administrative tasks (office duties) but could be rotated to try other departments. However, we are all operational or general duty staff: meaning we all could go out to the field.
Thank you boss
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by futurerex: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
ericmor:

Are u in lag? I can't fix you cuz I'm not a doctor but will help u to ask my friend if they are still recruiting and also if he can help u. Message me back by next Sunday by then I would have talk with my guguru defence friend

OK, thanks
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Philinho(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2019
ocheejeh:

More grace to your elbow man... The NSCDC is one security arm I hope to join cos I so love their mission/vision... I applied for the just concluded recruitment exercise and hoped to be shotlisted for the next phase.
I wish you success Bro

1 Like

Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Philinho(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2019
freeman67:

Well done, people like that guy are why this country is in its present state. They want everybody to be in the media running propaganda of imaginary achievement while abandoning their responsibilities instead of working.
Its so annoying my dear...May God help us
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Philinho(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2019
1000LIKES:

I said barely functional bro. Insults are not always necessary
I'm sorry for the insult .but don't be concluding on issues you "barely" know nothing about ...Just last week we lost 5 personnel..Months now i haven't see my family. So one will be so aggressive seeing some comments
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by 1000LIKES(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2019
Philinho:

I'm sorry for the insult .but don't be concluding on issues you "barely" know nothing about ...Just last week we lost 5 personnel..Months now i haven't see my family. So one will be so aggressive seeing some comments

Oh.... You're a corp man.

Sorry for denigrating on your job.
Keep doing the good work.
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by futurerex: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2019
ericmor:

Reminder sir
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by ericmor: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2019
futurerex:

Reminder sir

Is good I remind me self. Let me just ask him now
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by futurerex: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2019
ericmor:

Is good I remind me self. Let me just ask him now

OK sir, thanks
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by ericmor: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
futurerex:

OK sir, thanks

He said the Porter was closed two month ago o so.
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by futurerex: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
ericmor:

He said the Porter was closed two month ago o so.

I already applied just need some assistance
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by ericmor: 12:16am On Nov 13, 2019
futurerex:

Oh! OK. Will tell him about that
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by jnizzle(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
No am not.
ocheejeh:

Boss man u be Naval officer? Abeg show boys love/connect na... I applied for DSSC 2019.... this is my 3rd time...
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by ericmor: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
futurerex:

No reply from the guy yet cus he said he will try and talk to his boss but said not sure if it can work out at dis stage
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by futurerex: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
ericmor:

No reply from the guy yet cus he said he will try and talk to his boss but said not sure if it can work out at dis stage

Ok sir, still hopeful shaa!
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by ojadek: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Pls what is the procedure to obtaining study permit
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Princevirus(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Has anyone seen someone that was invited for the cbt interview?
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Henryjp: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pls I need an experience and old officer to clarify for me. In civil defence, level 07 is divided into 2 such as IC and CCA. I leant that IC officers has the opportunity to be promoted futher while CCA officers is being benched to level 07 unless he has additional qualification in the future. Pls how tru is this
Re: Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by freeman67: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Henryjp:
Pls I need an experience and old officer to clarify for me. In civil defence, level 07 is divided into 2 such as IC and CCA. I leant that IC officers has the opportunity to be promoted futher while CCA officers is being benched to level 07 unless he has additional qualification in the future. Pls how tru is this

The para-military agencies under ministry of interior of which Civil Defence is part was categorised into 3 Cadres. The least was Assistant Cadre where CCA belonged, followed by Inspectorate Cadre and the Superintendent Cadre which was the highest.

The highest level in Assistant Cadre was level 7. From there if you wish to grow more you will have to get additional qualification and seek conversion. However, it seem things have changed there now different from what I used to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money / Gallant Soldiers Sit On Their Head Inside A Dirty Water During Military Training / Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.