Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) (66860 Views)

Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) / Profile Of Bella DISU-ADENUGA; Owner Of Luxury Apartments In Ikoyi / HIGH RISE OFFICE SPACE In IKOYI FOR LEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Came4amod: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
xjiggy:
It people like you that are the cause of building collapse all over the country. How did you come by the estimate of less than 2 billion for that building. How much do you think a plot of land is selling on Boudillon. Did u even calculate the amount of space the building is situated on?

Some people said 3 billion some said 8 billion some said 10 billion ... what is the cost of sand filling your own island ..gangan .. 20 billion .. jokers
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by chika11sydney(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Came4amod:

Some people said 3 billion some said 8 billion some said 10 billion ... what is the cost of sand filling your own island ..gangan .. 20 billion .. jokers
bro pls always make your research a plot of land at bourdillion road is 2.5bn.. so do the maths again

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by YorubaPrince: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
The several comments on here praising, congratulating and adulating a lady whose dad was one of the very few that robbed the whole nation. The dad performed robbed daylight robbery on you all by diverting national contracts and resources within his authority to his personal use... yet, you're all here congratulating the daughter. angry Stupid 9ja fools!

Poverty shrinks at the sight of material wealth NOT Integrity or Dignity!
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Annie001: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
OttHin:

No doubt ooo.
But that same frog voice is richer than the whole of your family members both paternal and maternal add together.

Ewu.
Your voice is too loud
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by NCANCHAIR(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Good day Bro. Your comment is on point. Can i send you a DM?
DexterousOne:

Yes indeed
The dregs of the Nigerian society are difficult to deal with

You need to experience it to know it
Like the real dregs
-

Whoever wants to deal with them should
The elite class don't want to
Neither do I
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Rajosh(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

Hahaha
Her name is Bella Disu And her father name is Mike Adenuga
And you are still asking cheesy cheesy
Tell that friend to do the maths
Lmao cheesy
no problem. we'll look for another one.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Davefate: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
I don't understand this accolade, she met money on ground. Let her start on the ordinary level, go to school, secure a job and let us see her result to build such edifice within a short period please. She could even build more, do you the real worth of her father,no doubt she lives a quiet life, kudos to her for that!
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Highshow05(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Fire burn down poverty
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by kulekaa(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
The frog voice will be making noise my father money. This babe is richer than Davido no doubt .but u cant see her making noise everywhere.

The house is the best house on bourdilion road after Tango towers tinubu built opposite his house .
you mean Tinubu owns that towers as well?
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Wow I know this building, very close to jagabans house and there’s another high rise building on burdillion supposedly owned by alakija

People get money sha
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Solsix(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
oz4real83:
Otedola and adeleke children dey make noise ooooo!!!
I dey tell u
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Solsix(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
cenaman:
God don't pick calls with borrow credit hustle hard and smart, money will come without you beging GOD to pick ur calls. grin
Asking God to pick call is a form of prayer, He ask us ask and we shall receive.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by salford1: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
ikay00406:

Stop comparing the Adenugas to the Adelekes. The Adenugas are on another level.. The Adelekes ain't even on Forbes list..
One is a billionaire in Naira, the other is a billionaire in dollars. Different like day and night.

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by LordReed(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

Yes indeed
The dregs of the Nigerian society are difficult to deal with

You need to experience it to know it
Like the real dregs
-

Whoever wants to deal with them should
The elite class don't want to
Neither do I

LoL! So does Mike Adenuga leave his palace to go sell recharge cards in Ajegunle?
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by scribble: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
iammo:
wow..

this girl is freaking loaded

there are levels to richness,

there is another tower named after her in that same island, i guess she owns that one too..

When her brother Paddy Adenuga said he almost closed the deal to buy an european Oil Company in his 20s, twitter agberos started calling him a liar

Nobody called him a liar

They Just wanted him to have several seats
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Penisman: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Xclusiveme:

Taaa. Dem no b mate o. Adenuga is the second richest man in Africa. OTEDOLA no even reach first 10 in africa

Person wey dey waka waka dey shout gelato upandan, na so him want take be among the first ten richest for Africa?
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by teekay213(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
kolafolabi:
And Otedola's daughter would be mixing noises in the studio.. GELATO - Licking ice cream up and down..
your comment really made me laugh �

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by asorockvibesblo: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
God go do am for us Amen �� �
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

If she did not work for her dad
She would have gotten a commensurate job elsewhere.
That's the fact
Lol. Commensurate job(s) such as.... Director of Glo and Director of Julius Berger? In other words, DIRECTOR-level jobs in major companies in Nigeria's telecom and construction industries?

My brother we understand your enthusiasm, but calm down.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Elytron1604: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
Came4amod:

Who be this one again .. u r father owns globacom and u just built 1 5 story building which its total cost is less than 2 billion naira .. you know how much glo makes in a single quarter.. .. even if she build 3 at the same time .. she can't be standing for accolades
everybody pouring encomium on this chap. But if this fit was made by another, people will start saying yaoo+ , ritualist, smoke screen etc. Nobody have told us what this lady do for a living but I know all assumption is that it's from her father. May be the otedola's and adeleke's which many considers as noise makers are not lucky accessing their father's fund like she did. In this country I have seen a lot of smoke screens. 6or9 money is good. All the same Congrats to her .
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
LordReed:
It's amazing how the ultra rich don't think about creating low cost housing projects, do they think everybody can afford luxury apartments or that the percentage of people who can is higher than those who can't?

The real question is if this will not end up as another adenuga white elephant. Bella’s place was built 2005 ish, I don’t think the building was ever used. Same thing for adenuga towers. I even hear the man is trying to sell it now. I wonder if there is a method to the madness
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Temptee101:
cool

This small geh, what does she do for a living? Oh, almost forgot her dad is one of the richest men in the country

So why then are we surprised? Waiting for Cuppy and yusuf to unveil theirs

Spits
Shes the vice chairman of globacom.
Shes a director in Julius Berger.
Shes CEO cobblestone properties and the Mike Adenuga centre.

Yeah she's a rich man's daughter but shes obviously got a lot upstairs. Her father practically handed the whole of globacom to her & shes bn running it for a few years now. She has many elder siblings dt weren't given dt responsibility.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by DexterousOne(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hedonini:

Lol. Commensurate job(s) such as.... Director of Glo and Director of Julius Berger? In other words, DIRECTOR-level jobs in major companies in Nigeria's telecom and construction industries?

My brother we understand your enthusiasm, but calm down.

What disqualifies her from getting director level jobs?

Was she a director from day 1?

It has nothing to do with enthusiasm

It's common sense

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Came4amod: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Elytron1604:
everybody pouring encomium on this chap. But if this fit was made by another, people will start saying yaoo+ , ritualist, smoke screen etc. Nobody have told us what this lady do for a living but I know all assumption is that it's from her father. May be the otedola's and adeleke's which many considers as noise makers are not lucky accessing their father's fund like she did. In this country I have seen a lot of smoke screens. 6or9 money is good. All the same Congrats to her .
Bro you know how many people are living in proverty to be born Into the family alone .. you are saved .. this is just the tip of what she really can accomplish .. I didn't say she didn't try out of envy or some .. but this is nothing compare to what she really can accomplish .. and what her father has invented ..
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Came4amod: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin
Stevecovey:

Shes the vice chairman of globacom.
Shes a director in Julius Berger.
Shes CEO cobblestone properties and the Mike Adenuga centre.

Yeah she's a rich man's daughter but shes obviously got a lot upstairs. Her father practically handed the whole of globacom to her & shes bn running it for a few years now. She has many elder siblings dt weren't given dt responsibility.
Quote she is this . She is that ....except you are an oloriburuku that's is when u will not be happy for her .. but no dey hype her say she try .. she can do better .. Get the vibe right.. omo olore .. don't let them push you inside gutter.. they wan hype you make u dey priding .. and in the bible pride comes before a fall... think about it grin
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Came4amod:
grin
Quote she is this . She is that ....except you are an oloriburuku that's is when u will not be happy for her .. but no dey hype her say she try .. she can do better .. Get the vibe right.. omo olore .. don't let them push you inside gutter.. they wan hype you make u dey priding .. and in the bible pride comes before a fall... think about it grin

What are u saying exactly?
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Came4amod: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Stevecovey:

What are u saying exactly?

That comment wasn't ment for only u .. it's for you and the babe goodnight grin
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
cenaman:
God don't pick calls with borrow credit hustle hard and smart, money will come without you beging GOD to pick ur calls. grin

You people always hollering 'hustle hard, hustle hard' like you have a clear cut definition of hustle.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by lathrowinger: 2:37am On Nov 04, 2019
kolafolabi:
And Otedola's daughter would be mixing noises in the studio.. GELATO - Licking ice cream up and down..

Lol... People Jez get wahala. Ice cream madam shey?
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 3:27am On Nov 04, 2019
kolafolabi:

grin grin grin grin You are evil bro.....God will not forgive you.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 3:28am On Nov 04, 2019
Came4amod:

Who be this one again .. u r father owns globacom and u just built 1 5 story building which its total cost is less than 2 billion naira .. you know how much glo makes in a single quarter.. .. even if she build 3 at the same time .. she can't be standing for accolades

That house you see is not less than 6billion
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by creepsyme(f): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2019
kolafolabi:
She go soon tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain / Eko Atlantic Canal Before And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.