Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her (6775 Views)

Teni For The First Time In Makeup And Hair / Police Confront Teni For Bragging Saying " I Fit Slap Police For Your Case" / Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by mercyokoro24(f): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Tiwa Savage is such a good singer. However, as a person, she is a very mischievous individual and sometimes can easily get bitter and spiteful and that is just her being a lady. She used to be the main woman on Wizkid's radar (Aside from his 3 baby mamas); however, Wizkid has decided to reshuffle his cabinets and become more of a free man and have more friends both male and female.

This has not sat well with Tiwa Savage, who feels she should be No. 1 woman and treated like a "queen". One of the new friends Wizkid has been fond of is Teni. His alliance with Teni has been a worry to yours truly, Tiwa Savage - and here is how she expressed her feelings:

Source>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/tiwa-savage-badly-attacks-teni-for.html

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by Zuorom: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2019
fake news

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by Prettyvita(f): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2019
Ur caption eehhnnn!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by angelEmade: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2019
it has happened!
Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by chukwunedum150(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by LOGOBELT: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Lolz funny people

Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you! Check my signature
Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by OKorowanta: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Wizkid enjoy ya life..
Life too short.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by duduade: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Fake news making mountain out of a molehill

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by GreenArrow1(m): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2019
1 kilobyte brain O.P.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by etrange: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2019
You guys have made a mess of the media in Nigeria... at the end, we will be here to blame the government.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by Haywhymido(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2019
Na so we see am
Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by LOGOBELT: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2019
grin

Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you! Check my signature
Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by eltones(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
You go just wake up de write anything wey enter your head, MUMU REASONING grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by ServantsOfTruth: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Teni is gay
Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by iammo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
I could have doubted this news, but then oga wizkid can fire any woman, even if its an alien
Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by SHOPPERS(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
Chai.

She that was talking about T and Tacha, you're here making it about Teni and Wizkid.

You're not serious o.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by Depressed101: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
angelEmade:
it has happened!
angel are you ok? Like every thread i open. You must be in it
Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by angelEmade: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
Depressed101:
angel are you ok? Like every thread i open. You must be in it
lol... i am laughing

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by maya007: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
The person that posted this thing doesnt have sense ur talking about one fake thing and den justifying it with a pic of another thing if ur confused stop trying to confuse others

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by AverageAnnie(f): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
I think she meant teebillz leaving her for slay queen Tacha
Re: Tiwa Savage Badly Attacks Teni For Snatching Wizkid Away From Her by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Whatever rocks their boat

(1) (Reply)

Nairamarley Buys New Bentley Worth 70 Million Naira / Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) / What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.