Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? (6780 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2015
They don't seem to have a daily 9-5 like most woman of 30. I'm wondering how they pay their bills at the end of the the month and how they change their weaves lol. A serious question. I have not seem them going to work or they don't seem to have a job description. They just post selfies like Kim kardashian the only difference is Kim is making millions from those selfie. No shade cool just curious.

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by 360jamng(m): 12:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Google

It's VIRUS again
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 12:16am On Sep 03, 2015
360jamng:
Google

It's VIRUS again
it says models for them both and rapper for munachi but I don't see any financial profits made to sustain either one
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by 360jamng(m): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
it says models for them both and rapper for munachi but I don't see any financial profits made to sustain either one

Super Models
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 12:30am On Sep 03, 2015
360jamng:

Super Models
I lol you're fubby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 03, 2015
They are just high class prostitutes in the guise as being celebs but f uck politicians and big time business men

and unfortunately they earn more than double what that guy who is going his 3rd MSc and 2rd PhD earn grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 3:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
They are just high class prostitutes in the guise as being celebs but f uck politicians and big time business men

and unfortunately they earn more than double what that guy who is going his 3rd MSc and 2rd PhD earn grin
lol but I don't see the fruit of their labor. As in cars or even decent looking hair. Their hair is not quality.
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol but I don't see the fruit of their labor. As in cars or even decent looking hair. Their hair is not quality.
Wonders shall never end. Just like [url=cramjones]FFK[/url] you've come on nairaland throwing insults at yourself.

I'm beginning to believe the people we view on tv aren't normal because I don't understand how one would say something on tv then come on nairaland to rubbish his opinion([url=cramjones]FFK[/url]) or another come here asking us how she makes money in real life(Munachi). Una two well so?

I'm very sure Ebuka Uchendu also has a nairaland account he uses in trolling too. I can beat my chest on that.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

Wonders shall never end. Just like [url=cramjones]FFK[/url] you've come on nairaland throwing insults at yourself.

I'm beginning to believe the people we view on tv aren't normal because I don't understand how one would say something on tv then come on nairaland to rubbish his opinion([url=cramjones]FFK[/url]) or another come here asking us how she makes money in real life(Munachi). Una two well so?

I'm very sure Ebuka Uchendu also has a nairaland account he uses in trolling too. I can beat my chest on that.
lol its a serious question.
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

haha fool! So you've given up calling me muna! Haha real oparoko
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
haha fool! So you've given up calling me muna! Haha real oparoko
You better call Uti, Mikel Obi or Peter Okoye and tell them to make you their sidechick. Touching yourself at night only makes you an angry black woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

You better call Uti, Mikel Obi or Peter Okoye and tell them to make you their sidechick. Touching yourself at night only makes you an angry black woman.
God forbid. You're mad. Can't talk well
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=charix post=37634169]
You better call Uti, Mikel Obi or Peter Okoye and tell them to make you their sidechick. Touching yourself at night only makes you an angry black woman.[/quoteuna don't need does old men. She had a 22 year old fuking all her holes.
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Gone are the days when it was a thing of shame to share the same bed with a boy young enough to pass as your nephew. I never knew the day would come when a woman would brag about it.

So after you break up with him you'd make your next victim an 18year old child?

My friend settle down and marry. Stop teaching children things they'd need only during marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

Gone are the days when it was a thing of shame to share the same bed with a boy young enough to pass as your nephew. I never knew the day would come when a woman would brag about it.

So after you break up with him you'd make your next victim an 18year old child?

My friend settle down and marry. Stop teaching children things they'd need only during marriage.
oh shut up. Madonna did it. Her own is worse. 20 year age gap. Muna is 27 and her boy is 22. Not much gap. Its ok
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh shut up. Madonna did it. Her own is worse. 20 year age gap. Muna is 27 and her boy is 22. Not much gap. Its ok
That's why you've no friends and all the time to troll nairaland because sane Nigerian women would laugh and mock you out of their circle. I bet I'm the only 'friend' you have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

That's why you've no friends and all the time to troll nairaland because sane Nigerian women would laugh and mock you out of their circle. I bet I'm the only 'friend' you have.
you no see Sarah ofili? Joy? Adaeze?
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

the day this muna go marry is the day you go die or hate and jealously
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you no see Sarah ofili? Joy? Adaeze?
Fellow mgbeke Igbo girls. The more you respond the more you reveal yourself as a local girl. Come here let me p i m p your life.

By the way, you said you accept it in all holes - how much is your starting price? I see you do anal so I'm highly interested.

By the way, I said 'sane Nigerian women' not gold-diggers.

1 Like

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

Fellow mgbeke Igbo girls. The more you respond the more you reveal yourself as a local girl. Come here let me p i m p your life.

By the way, you said you accept it in all holes - how much is your starting price? I see you do anal so I'm highly interested.

By the way, I said 'sane Nigerian women' not gold-diggers.
She has sane friends. Is adaeze yobo not a married woman. AGAIN YOU HAVE NO PROOF THESE GIRLS ARE GOLD DIGGERS. STOP NAME CALLING BASED ON HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE!!!
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
the day this muna go marry is the day you go die or hate and jealously
The day Muna marries is the day I know she's serious in life. Right now she doesn't know the next step that's why she's steady nairalanding.

Deep in your mind you know you can't marry that small boy that's why you come here looking for a sugar daddy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

She has sane friends. Is adaeze yobo not a married woman. AGAIN YOU HAVE NO PROOF THESE GIRLS ARE GOLD DIGGERS. STOP NAME CALLING BASED ON HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE!!!
I'm male and I know for sure if I put on makeup I'd look better than you and all your friends combined.

1 Like

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

The day Muna marries is the day I know she's serious in life. Right now she doesn't know the next step that's why she's steady nairalanding.

Deep in your mind you know you can't marry that small boy that's why you come here looking for a sugar daddy.
she's waiting for him to propose. Is proposal easy?? Her mother never married because men are not easy to get to marry. So stop talking as if you yourself is married or your mother for that matter!
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

I'm male and I know for sure if I put on makeup I'd look better than you and all your friends combined.
oh wow. A whole beauty queen you compare yourself to. Fool
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she's waiting for him to propose. Is proposal easy?? Her mother never married because men are not easy to get to marry. So stop talking as if you yourself is married or your mother for that matter!
oh wow. A whole beauty queen you compare yourself to. Fool
Munachi Gail Teresa Abii Nwankwo, stop deceiving yourself. Go and marry.

Your beauty don expire, your rap career was mediocre at best, you cannot act, your life is empty hence pestering innocent civilians with your pictures, you're in love with an allegedly gay man(Uti) and a married one(Peter), you're consoling yourself being a sugar mommy, you're a troll, you most likely can't cook, you've no curves, you're overbleached, your friends're fake, your weaves're cheap, you don't believe your own lies, you've no respect, you're semi-illiterate, your sugar daddies've stopped answering your calls and I'm sure you're terrible in bed.

Let me relax cos I know this would eat you for the rest of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

Your beauty don expire, your rap career was mediocre at best, you cannot act, your life is empty hence pestering innocent civilians with your pictures, you're in love with an allegedly gay man(Uti) and a married one(Peter), you're consoling yourself being a sugar mommy, you're a troll, you most likely can't cook, you've no curves, you're overbleached, your friends're fake, your weaves're cheap, you don't believe your own lies, you've no respect, you're semi-illiterate, your sugar daddies've stopped answering your calls and I'm sure you're terrible in bed.

ha you couldn't say she's ugly!!! Because you know she fine as hell. Semi illiterate? How? Consoling self as a sugar mommy when a its the man who approaches her! Cheap weaves Really is that the vest you have. Have you not seen she doesn't need weave. She has worn low cut natural hair for a year....mstchewwww
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

she will marry when god is ready. AGAIN SHE IS ONLY 27!!!!! DUMB NIGERIANS
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

over bleached? She's naturally light skin. Curves? Have you seen her boobs?
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she will marry when god is ready. AGAIN SHE IS ONLY 27!!!!! DUMB NIGERIANS
Palmwinetapper:
ha you couldn't say she's ugly!!! Because you know she fine as hell. Semi illiterate? How? Consoling self as a sugar mommy when a its the man who approaches her! Cheap weaves Really is that the vest you have. Have you not seen she doesn't need weave. She has worn low cut natural hair for a year....mstchewwww
Palmwinetapper:
over bleached? She's naturally light skin. Curves? Have you seen her boobs?
Lol at breaking responses into multiple replies. Muna, you're 28 and afraid of getting older. Let's see how you'd act two years from now when you hit 30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eydtl0OsTPk
Semi-illiterate, from here anyone can tell. Read the comments there and see its not only my conclusion. By the way can you get that body back? I highly doubt, old age and fufu has caught up with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UyqA4noYAw
Thirty thousand most likely bought views and comments. Even if they were real, that's less than 2% of 200 million Nigerians - a mediocre effort. Did you notice the commenter who said the meaning of your name in Finnish? LOL.
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nearly forgot to add: Your knuckles and knees are dark. I recommend Dencia's whitencious. Do like other faded beauty queens and retire already. What did you use your tenure to accomplish? Nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

Lol at breaking responses into multiple replies. Muna, you're 28 and afraid of getting older. Let's see how you'd act two years from now when you hit 30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eydtl0OsTPk
Semi-illiterate, from here anyone can tell. Read the comments there and see its not only my conclusion. By the way can you get that body back? I highly doubt, old age and fufu has caught up with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UyqA4noYAw
Thirty thousand most likely bought views and comments. Even if they were real, that's less than 2% of 200 million Nigerians - a mediocre effort. Did you notice the commenter who said the meaning of your name in Finnish? LOL.
You're mad. Very mad. Soooooo WHAT IS THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN 28 AND 27?? AT LEAST YOUR BETTER THAN SOME WHO EVEN SWEAR SHE'S 35. THANK GOD YOU'RE NICER. AND SECONDLY MUNA IS BORN 1987 OCTOBER 5 WHICH WILL MAKE HER 27 NOT 28. SHE WILL TURN 28 THIS OCTOBER YOU FOOL. DO YOUR MATH.
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quojte author=charix post=37641198]Nearly forgot to add: Your knuckles and knees are dark. I recommend Dencia's whitencious. Do like other faded beauty queens and retire already. What did you use your tenure to accomplish? Nothing.[/quote] she's naturally fair. Look at her baby pics you fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Online Donation For Baba Sala Is A Scam, Warns Late Moses Adejumo Family / Top 10 Most Expensive Substances In The World / See What Mosquitoes Did To This Model Butt When She Was Photo Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.