Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Wordpress Premium Plugins/script Free Downloads And Updates - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Premium Plugins/script Free Downloads And Updates (724 Views)

Get Your VTU Script + Free Api Now To Code VTU Portal / How To Use Mp3 Tag Editor Script Free Download / Mmm Clone Script Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Premium Plugins/script Free Downloads And Updates by zetonet: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2019
guys, i am in a good mood, so i have decided to share with you collections of wordpress premium plugins/script latest updated files. please note that this will not come with license keys. if you want license keys, then buy from the developer directly.

but it may interest you to know that 95% of premium wordpress plugins works without license keys. the only disadvantage is that you cannot be able to install update automatically from wordpress plugin options.

but you can install update manually which is still okay. so if you want to save lots of cash on plugin purchase like me, then check here often for latest premium wordpress plguin. note that this is not cracked plugin, it is the untouched exact copy but without license as i cannot afford to purchase license copy to share.

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Premium Plugins/script Free Downloads And Updates by zetonet: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
lets start with yoast seo premium version 12.3

Plugin last updated : 17 October 2019

cost of this plugin is $89

so you are saving $89.

single download link

https://anonfile.com/z5nfGd97nc/YOAST_SEO_zip

or you can download the text file that contains more multiple download links attached below

Re: Wordpress Premium Plugins/script Free Downloads And Updates by zetonet: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2019
WP ROCKET premium version 3.4.1.2

Plugin last updated : 1 NOVEMBER 2019

cost of this plugin is $186 FOR UNLIMITED WEBSITE

so you are saving $186.

single download link

https://anonfile.com/0dCeP79bnd/WP_ROCKET_zip

or you can download the text file that contains more multiple download links attached below.ENJOY

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page Moderators Wanted / No.1 Cheapest Website Designer In Nigeria / What Is Required To Start A Agric Crowd Funding Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.