Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Frodd And FYB Craft Feeds 500 Kids On The Street Today (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd And FYB Craft Feeds 500 Kids On The Street Today (photos) (722 Views)

Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) / Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma / KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frodd And FYB Craft Feeds 500 Kids On The Street Today (photos) by EBMedia: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2019
IgbereTV reports that the 2019 Big Brother Nigeria Housemate, Chukwuemeka Okoye, popularly known in the Big Brother House as Frodd is supporting FYB Craft (an entertainment company in Nigeria) in their programme of feeding 500 Kids on the Street.

The aim of the programme is to give out food, drinks, clothes and gift items to kids on the street. The programme is scheduled to hold today, 2nd November, 2019

Frodd announced the commencement of the programme on Twitter. He said:

It delights me to announce that today is here . When I was in the big brother house , I always had an interest in committing my time to participating in benevolence and philanthropy . I would love for all of us to find ways to do same. I will always stay through to my intuitions.

https://twitter.com/callme_frodd2/status/1190541864077795328?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1106511/frodd-fyb-craft-feed-500-kids-street-today-photos/

Re: Frodd And FYB Craft Feeds 500 Kids On The Street Today (photos) by donbachi(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2019
please,they should focus their attention to the north...katsina in particular,daura to be specific..hunger Don finish those almajiri children wey dey dat state...nice one.
Re: Frodd And FYB Craft Feeds 500 Kids On The Street Today (photos) by nigeriagospel(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2019
Very happy for FYB guy, he is a very young and skillfully promising young guy, God will continue to uplift him, he carve a niche for himself in the competitive graphic market. Still remember when he bought a used HP laptop from me back then, I saw determination in his eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Rema & Jaden Smith Were Together For Halloween / Blogger, Kendrick Christian Put Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend, Clarabelle / Tobi Bakare Celebrates Mum’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.