Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Did You Wait To Get Your Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Did You Wait To Get Your Passport? (640 Views)

How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Wait To Get Your Passport? by praiseneo(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2019
please guys I'm tired mods pls push to FP.
I applied for e passport on 25th of September I was told I'll get it in 3 weeks but till now I haven't gotten it instead they tell me no booklets yet. I applied in Ibadan and paid 35k. anyone experiencing such please?
Re: How Did You Wait To Get Your Passport? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2019
praiseneo:
I applied for e passport on 25th of September I was told I'll get it in 3 weeks but till now I haven't gotten it instead they tell me no booklets yet. I applied in Ibadan and paid 35k. anyone experiencing such please?

I went to my immigration office in my sttate and requested for form.

I filled form, presented my nin, lga certificate, birth certificate and 2 passport photos.

I then carry my 35 K with filled form to the officer in charge of payment and paid on the spot.

I was captured and screened later that day.

The next day I went and collected the passport

Note I didn't waste data browsing immigration website. Heck I don't know what the site looks like
Re: How Did You Wait To Get Your Passport? by Sirmuel1(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Is it possible to change my name and my date of birth in my Passport?
Re: How Did You Wait To Get Your Passport? by praiseneo(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I went to my immigration office in my sttate and requested for form.

I fill form presented my nin lag certificate birth certificate and 2 passport photos.

I then carry my 35 K with filled form to the officer in charge of payment and paid on the spot.

I was captured and screened later that day.

The next day I went and collected the passport
which state pls
Re: How Did You Wait To Get Your Passport? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2019
praiseneo:
which state pls

Kano
Re: How Did You Wait To Get Your Passport? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Is it possible to change my name and my date of birth in my Passport?

What do you mean by change of name
Re: How Did You Wait To Get Your Passport? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thegamingorca:

What do you mean by change of name

I need to add my third name to my passport.
Re: How Did You Wait To Get Your Passport? by jrobbins: 10:29pm On May 26, 2020
praiseneo:

I don't have access to that mail. Reach me on joshuakdboi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

20 People Crushed To Death By Trailer Being Chased By The Police In Yola / These Are Some Helpful Safety Tips For The Festive Season / Going To Lagos!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.