Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany (5692 Views)

Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria / An Adventure To Kwa Waterfalls With Pictures / My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
City- Liberec
Country- Czech republic
6th largest city in Czech republic

The city doesn't have too much side attractions

Trip budget for w people=1000 Czech Koruna - €40- #16,000

Change left After tfare to n fro to Germany, within Liberec, feeding, ticket to Botanical garden- 350 Czech Koruna

Thread for adventure lovers ), stay tune, modified

Arrived Liberec by train, they're having train fair at the train station showcasing their old trains that are no more in use to the younger generations
Sorry for my bad camera quality lol

NOTE: Schooling in Czech republic is relatively Free but you must understand their language

I'll be ready to answer your intellectual questions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Hadampson(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Following

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by olioxx(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bring it on!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Hadampson(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
olioxx:
Bring it on!!!

Bossman, longest time
How you dey?!
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by olioxx(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hadampson:

Bossman, longest time How you dey?!
. Boss, I dey o! . Work no gree me open Nairaland
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Hadampson(m): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
olioxx:

Boss, I dey o!
Work no gree me open Nairaland

Ehyah.. All is well bro

How is the preparation going??
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
I just got back home not long ago so I had dinner with my friend, pictures loading
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thanks all for coming lots of pictures for your views
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Inside the train station, shot when leaving Liberec

3 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Random picture of the city

3 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
The town hall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sorry this is the main town hall

5 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
My lunch, chicken, potatoes and some veggies and herb souce, I couldn't finish the food told them to help me pack it inside take away as a Naija sharp guy Nothing must waste o, where u see money lol

16 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Her lunch, Only vegetables because she's a vegetarian. She feels eating animal is not cool that they're meant to be keep and not eating, funny yea lol

7 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
One of their money, note that €1=25lCzech Koruna ol

6 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
Our visit to Botanical garden, Liberec

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
olioxx:
Bring it on!!!
haha thanks boss

1 Like

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Pawpaw yeah pawpaw (Ibepe in Yoruba)

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
I don't know the name of these beauties o lol

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Another amazing creature at the botanical garden

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Left over that I told them to help me to pack inside take away lol Nothing must waste

5 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Got back home, in the kitchen with her Making Dinner, Coffee with Mitch and some biscuits and chocolate lol
I miss my Amala and eba, I miss jollof too

6 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
Boiling water for coffee

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Another beauty

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by jesmond3945: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Elenurirun:
Thread for adventure lovers ), stay tune, modified

Arrived Liberec by train, they're having train fair at the train station showcasing their old trains that are no more in use to the younger generations
Sorry for my bad camera quality lol
o boy which kind locomotive be this.
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by austino677(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Elenurirun:
Got back home, in the kitchen with her Making Dinner, Coffee with Mitch and some biscuits and chocolate lol
I miss my Amala and eba, I miss jollof too
your wife?
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Hintona(f): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Elenurirun:
Her lunch, Only vegetables because she's a vegetarian. She feels eating animal is not cool that they're meant to be keep and not eating, funny yea lol
Not funny
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Hintona:

Not funny
I think it's stupid
well that's your opinion need to respect it

8 Likes

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2019
austino677:
your wife?
NO! my friend
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Emmyk(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2019
cool
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 03, 2019
Hintona:

Not funny
I think it's stupid

No it’s not, you not exposed!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) / Tips About IRELAND Before Making The Move! / It Is Impossible To Save $25 (₦10,000) Daily Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.