Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures (83159 Views)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Anitop(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2019
Happy married life
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by renewable1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations!

8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY FROM THE SUN.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by God2man2again(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
So lovely. Happy married life.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by Kay25(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=Crofton post=83685547].

The Poor man suffers from the economic stagnation.

The Poor Man has no choice but to look up to God.

So the Poor Man looks up to God through the Man of God .

It's only Logical my Friend, God bless their union though .God can directly hear the poor man let the poor man seek God himself
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by nwamabo247(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
LeanonGOD:
Weeping may last all night but the Joy of the Lord is Coming in the Morning to you In Jesus Marvelous and Precious Name. The Joy of the Lord is your Strength. By God's I will get back to by Friday.
Amen will be looking forward to that thanks
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by ofiko123(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nice one.. Happy married life to the couple..
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by pressplay411(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Crofton:

Unfortunately, I'm more concerned about the rate at which the focus of the Church has diverted from teachings of Love and Tolerance into extortion and Laughable shaming activities.

How many Nigerian Pastors teach love ?
My brother, Seems you are new here.

Truly the church abandoned the core of the gospel, Love, Discipleship and the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
But God is restoring the church like never seen before.

The Move of God is extraordinary in this season, even celebrities are being saved.
Grace and Mercy, Peace and Joy to the world.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2019
You mean there was no alcohol in the wedding?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.