Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

His, Hers Or Ours? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His, Hers Or Ours? (10672 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His, Hers Or Ours? by futurerex: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
His money is our money while her money is hers.
Why most women dislike their mother in-laws but expecting their husbands to show so much respect to their own mum?
Re: His, Hers Or Ours? by Crofton: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
cheesy
Re: His, Hers Or Ours? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Help! abeg I don overscratch this N1k glo card. abt 3 numbers dey miss. Way forward pls!
call customer care give them serial number, give them few pins on the card that is visible and the will give ou the complete code

1 Like

Re: His, Hers Or Ours? by samydo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
99% of this our generation don't really understand the fundamental ethics of marriage, even though I'm not yet thinking of marriage but finding type of woman I will want to call my wife is still one thing that scares me about marriage
Re: His, Hers Or Ours? by samydo(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
ednut1:
Marriage existed in many places before xtianity . The scriptures and today's reality too differ. So go sleep

My dear marriage was instituted right from the foundation of the wold you can only say that Christianity got to some places late.
Re: His, Hers Or Ours? by executive12: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
You men should get ready to start submitting to your wives and obeying them since you want them to provide for you.

Here's the typical Nigerian woman.
Re: His, Hers Or Ours? by unkuwonu(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2019
LoudlyMouthed:
Ours grin

Our wig abiii
U wicked gan oo�
Re: His, Hers Or Ours? by iyawoalaba: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
samydo:
99% of this our generation don't really understand the fundamental ethics of marriage, even though I'm not yet thinking of marriage but finding type of woman I will want to call my wife is still one thing that scares me about marriage

True, but I think you should be more concerned with becoming the kind of man a woman would want to call her husband!

May the Lord grant you your heart's desire according to His will.
Re: His, Hers Or Ours? by ikorodureporta: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Hahahaha
You don enter one chance
Glo na the most useless network
First of all call customer care with 121
If them answer you
Probably them go request for the serial number before them go say make you try call out the pin number you can see
If you are unable to call for them some reasonable pin
They might ask you to take it to their office
When you get there they will be telling you story on how the "platform for recharge card issues is down"
And if luckily the platform is not down
They will take the card from you and promise you it will be resolved and your number will be recharged
My guy
You nor go hear from them again
I swear

Na wetin them do me be that uptill now i still dey wait for my 1500 card that i overscratched. One five hundred naira card plus another one thousand naira own
They took it from me but i never hear from them for almost three weeks now
I call them they said they are still working on it

u really talk am. I took d card to their office. over 90% of d people I met there came for the same issue.
They took the cards from us, asked for our glo numbers, & told us they wl credit us this week

(1) (2) (Reply)

Know Your Spouse Personals':- Score Yourself! / Paid Live-in Nannies Vs Professional Daycare, Which Is Better For Babies? / Can You Continue With The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.