Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire (42219 Views)

Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m / Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by AcuraZDX: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ontisha based controversial Pastor Odumeje makes good on his 4 million naira promise to victims of Ochanja market fire which occurred last month.

Posing with the money, he made mention that disbursement will commence tomorrow morning by 10am.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-odumeje-shows-off-n4m-to-be-given-to-victims-of-ochanja-market-fire/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
The fruits of this man has false prophet written all over them.

This is not giving but showing off!

Jesus walked on water, but this man who claims to be His servant walked on his fellow human beings.

Beware!!!

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Crofton: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by majamajic(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
nice of him

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by CHOPUP411(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
This one na Pastor?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by StrikeBack(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
PASTOR odumeje.

Name alone is a red flag

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by flexyrule(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
In as much as I detest the modus operandi of this "so-called" man of God.. I must say, I admire his confidence and PR skills.
There's basically nothing special about him, he's got no swaggs like the Bioduns, he doesn't break the word like Papa Oyedepo, not like he's handsome like Pastor Chris or even use ryhmes like Ibiyome... He's just there...!

I can't have a grasp on where he got the multitude of followers that hang around him.
Well, Immortal Technique once said, you sold platinum doesn't make your music special. It just means there are over a million people that are stewpid as f*ck.

I just hope one day air no go blow fowl nyash.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by MoIbrahim: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Is this really for God, or for show? grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Freemanbobble: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Ayaaso: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Celeb pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by landforeast(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
That woman is very wicked
Why did she pour her maid that hot water

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
It is well

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, 3d Wallpaper and wall panel
Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by koolaid87: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
Even church don enter showbiz

everyone chasing clouts n sh1t

With that said, nice gesture cos na still blessings to the recipients

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by naijapips04: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nigerian Christians are the most brainless

28 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Kendumazy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
It's a nice gesture but the show off makes it look like a showoff gesture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Queenext: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
This wwe Superstar again.....

Randy Orton dey learn from this guy

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Ayaaso: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
StrikeBack:
PASTOR odumeje.

Name alone is a red flag

Yeah right... Because it's a native name ba? lipsrsealed you'd have preferred he went by his colonial name ba

23 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by momodub: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hummm
Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by chipsypop(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
StrikeBack:
PASTOR odumeje.

Name alone is a red flag
Because it's not John or Matthew or any other ENGLISH name?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Flexherbal(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Posing with the money, he made mention that disbursement will commence tomorrow morning by 10am.
Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by iamloski(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
This man is mocking Christianity, what kind and manner of useless show off is this. Let's beware of this end time pastors

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by ednut1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Pastors dey make as much as 50m a week in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Chummynoni(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
good
Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by LadySarah: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Odumeje means he leads me.What
is bad About the name?
StrikeBack:
PASTOR odumeje.

Name alone is a red flag

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Kamcee(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
undecided Audio pastor
Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Everybody issa pastor nowadays
Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Crofton: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
chipsypop:
Because it's not John or Matthew or any other ENGLISH name?

Africans have a feeling of inferiority.

That's how I told a chick my name and she asked if I have any English name .

Like, Wtf ? Am I British ?

32 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by sonnie10: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
God loves a cheerful giver
Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Factfinder1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bleeched conman

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
The fruits of this man has false prophet written all over it.

This is not giving but showing off!

Jesus walked on water, but this man who claims to be His servant walked on his fellow human beings.

Hell fire is real .

You are a propagandist.

The picture you posted is not Odumeje.

Refrain from photoshopping pictures.

You not different from what you preach.

We all know when that saga reign but not Odumeje.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan / Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.