Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) (91291 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
salford1:
And how is this our problem? Was her eyes at the back of her head? Oh I see why, she was still under the influence of alcohol after clubbing overnight, she fell into a drainage but decided to pass on the blame so she can trend.

She even has a drip line for a bruise grin. Seems the hospital is detoxing the alcohol in her system.
Something like that....
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Old mama club no dey tire u
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
This would have been a big issue if it happened in a western country.Lawyers hang around just for this type of thing to happen.But its Nigeria.Im reading comments from people here,wondering why she is making a fuss of '"common bruise" and also chiding her for visiting a nite club and being drunk etc.It makes me feel our case is hopeless.Why do we always blame the victim?What exactly is the problem?Have we finally all agreed that we are sub human and therefore not fit to be treated as human beings?Isn't this why we even excuse people that are racist towards us?In Lagos we are surrounded by accidents waiting to happen.One draws attention to it and hordes of idiots attack the person
If this is not madness,I dont know what it is.
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by poporinwa: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nobi when you say red and black label no go dey for bottle again,na for your Belle you go put am,why you no go fall inside gutter.
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Tex42(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Small fall inside gutter, u are collecting drip.
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by etzdezwillz(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Most of the celebrities are attention seeking addicts, who can do anything to chase clout and stay in the news. From one staged beef to another and one staged trend to another.

She should have come up with a better plot for her charade, which was intended to flaunt her soft bum; or at least, she could have given a cleaner view other than this bruise-ridden thigh of hers.
When I saw, near death and gutter, I was expecting to see serious bone fracture or hip dislocation from the impact of the crash; rather, all I could see is a bruised hip which looks like the aftermath of some masochist session in the club.

People fall everyday and life goes on. Next time if you haven't got any better thing to flaunt, just keep your blooded bum to yourself. It's for your personal concern and not for public consumption.

Masochist session ��� grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
SocialJustice:
This level of ignorance is the reason people like you die like chickens and nobody really cares because you never ever mattered to anyone.
ok
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
DOH

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by midehi2(f): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Evergreen4:
Is it this small injury that she went to hospital for take drip. Something she will just apply.
"awolowo leave"
cheesy cheesy grin

You just made me laugh aswear cheesy
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
She left the club legless yet she is claiming God's grace. Confused actress. She needs a drip of beer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy grin

You just made me laugh aswear cheesy
Don't mind her grin grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Netanya(f): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
friendlyadvice:

angry I just saw ur dp...ya ugly oooo
I know right, damn ugly
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Mikolky: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Is it because of a small bruise that she's showing us her bum?

Wetin Alh.musa no go see for gate sef

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by JoseRaji(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
GistMore2:

Am doing this because it’s necessary
Not to talk down on the club

So, you couldn't just send a message to the club, or the club owner. I stead you had to post it on Instagram so you could get pity from Nigerians?
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Legendguru: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
What’s she doing there whorinnnn around
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
Netanya:
I know right, damn ugly
angry you come dey try use am thirst trap
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Netanya(f): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
friendlyadvice:

angry you come dey try use am thirst trap
peele
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Netanya:
peele
angry ugly geh, that's not how to 'pele'
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by JGirl20(f): 6:07am On Dec 16, 2019
wittyt98:
wait oh! is she really taking drip cus she fell inside gutter? grin grin
you are really witty cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.