Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' (23344 Views)

If You Don't Win Soul You Are Not A Christian? / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by SilasIBB: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
GOSPEL ARTIST, FRANT OGOCHUKWU EDWARDS, Popularly Know as Frank Edwards took to his Facebook page to Advocate for Love and Intercession, The Main Essence of CHRISTIANITY.

Read the post:

Christ is interested in the salvation of the one you are praying to die by fire.

https://www.facebook.com/100044515986361/posts/469870891173440/?app=fbl

"Christ is interested in the Salvation Of the One you're Praying to die by fire."

See Reactions below:

21 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by SilasIBB: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
More

1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by SilasIBB: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lalasticlala

Seen

Mynd44

Move to frint page please

Ignore the Section Error or whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Before all this, why did God create a soul and allow it to have the option of wickedness?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by kayuseful: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Why people argue this seemingly straightforward truth, I can forgivably understand
But when they try to quote scriptures with it, I just throw up

Only satanists try to twist scriptures to suit their purpose

Ask yourself this simple question
When that "enemy" dies, is it a gain to God's kingdom or to Satan's

There you have your answer.
But they will still argue

cliqtips:

When they say something(spirit) or demons should die, they didn't mean it literally.

To die means to render it powerless, harmless and so on..

Just like saying someone is dead to me; it doesn't mean the person is still not living

Speak for yourself Bro

Many people literally mean the person should die
They even add that he should run mad and pick cans naked to Port Harcourt.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2022
I didn't say Jesus shouldn't be interested in him/ her..

All I'm saying is that if that soul refuse to mind his/her business and let me live in peace...

That soul must die by fire....

I can't remember praying like this......Dear Lord please remove your interest in this particular individual's soul.....

Maximus85:

Even those that killed Jesus, he didn't pray that they die by fire. And hey... If one of your children is causing the other one pains and the one in pains came to you to kill the other one for him.... Pls maintain the same energy oooo.

Children... pain....kill..... Energy .....

The Bible says suffer not the witch to live...or did you tear that part of your Bible away

Maximus85:

What kind of English is that in the first place. Until you start reading real English, you can't understand the Bible.

Suffer not kooor, suffer not nii.
Tell me how many witches was killed in the Bible. Olodo.

If you're going to quote me with insult...then you must be very stupid.... It's funny how you people think you know...but you know nothing....I repeat...you must be very stupid

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by tolue42(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Seriously, some of this celebrities are ignorance self, it's the demonic spirit in them that need to die by fire...

Modified***
Some People are quoting me saying demons don't die, my question is, are demons powerful than God?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Kingosytex(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2022
He's right. We all are sons and daughters of the Most High, Christ admonished us to pray for even our enemies.

Jesus himself told his followers to pray for his enemies. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,” (Matthew 5:43-44). He didn’t suggest we like them or ignore them but through our prayers, we bring them to the throne of God and bless them. And when we do, Matthew 5:45-48 says that we will be “... children of Your father in heaven.” In other words, obeying this commandment marks us as people related to God Almighty.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by GRACEGLORY: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2022
That’s called The Desire of Jonah.

Filled with selfish hatred for the people of Nineveh, Jonah would rather see the city destroyed than rejoice in God’s mercy. He doesn’t love his neighbors as himself.
Jonah heads east of the city and makes himself a shelter. Then he sits and waits. And waits. And waits some more.
What will become of the city?
Perhaps God will yet destroy it. The people are so evil. Surely God will be fair. Surely He’ll provide justice for the city’s wickedness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by elderlyyoungman: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Goood
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by cliqtips: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Ignorance they say is a disease.

If you don't have a knowledge about something, it's better you ask questions to get enlightened.

No one is praying for a soul to die but the spirit of wickedness in the body.

5 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Baawaa(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2022
You better stop them before they stop you,we prays against the powers and principalities to die.Have you heard anyone mentioning name of anybody.
"Powers from my mother's house,powers from my father's house,environmental powers waging war against my destiny die by fire".
Nobody's name is mentioned

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by RichDad1(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2022
MFM in the mud.
Ever wonder why those that prayed “violently” for their enemies to die are those basically at the bottom of the ladder and at the end, they’re yet to breakthrough? Instead, their pastors keep milking them dry from the little they earn. undecided undecided

Bible recorded that after Jesus died, the veil of the temple was torn, thereby giving man a direct access to God. (Mark 15:38)
However, these days, most of these pastorprenuer has reconstructed these imaginary “veils” brainwashing their gullible followers that without their so called “anointing” you can’t relate with God.

It has gotten so bad that some will rather believe what their pastors say over what the Bible said.
When Jesus was asked how to do we pray on the Bible, He told them The Lord’s Prayer.
But, today, your pastors has made you believe that if you don’t shout at the top of your voice, your prayers cannot be answered.
Check the book of Isaiah 59:1.
Let me pause here for now.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2022
True talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2022
Well as for me, who ever swear that my water no go boil, make he/she no see water to boil.... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by yusluvad(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
Before all this, why did God create a soul and allow it to have the option of wickedness?
Since man became conscious of the knowledge of GOOD and EVIL...

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by RichDad1(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2022
James 4:3 – “You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.” How often do we pray for things that don't have anything to do with our immediate needs? Jesus walked this earth and never prayed for people's conveniences.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by hopefulLandlord: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Olukoya is probably the biggest culprit in this

Olukoya is a pastor that keeps his flock in constant fear of mundane things by spiritualising them

a student failed exam? the enemies of his mother's house is responsible

you don't have a job or you lost your job? there's a spiritual snail in your life

finding it hard/near impossible getting a husband? spiritual husbands are involved, they're the ones chasing your prospective husbands away

did you see a cockroach in your closet? that's definitely agents of your enemy at work

your business failed? its the gods of your grandfather that is responsible

so almost all prayers are directed at enemies/demons/gods of my father's house etc telling them to DIE!!!!!

but I understand cuz doing that's what the sheeples want to hear not the bitter truth, make them think they can pray away their problems and that some undetectable, invisible and intangible entity is responsible

No student really wants to hear he failed cuz he studied wrongly

No bachelor/spinster wants to hear they're finding getting spouse hard due to the fact that they're too damn ugly or have a shitty attitude or lack manners

someone whose business just failed doesn't want to hear its normal for businesses to fail as 9 out of 10 businesses fail within 5 years and he should take the lessons from that failed business to make another attempt

If Olukoya were Ray Croc's pastor, Ray would've died killing witches and wizards with prayers day after day

If Olukoya were Edison's pastor he would've spent the rest of his life fighting spiritual battles cuz he was declared "Too dumb to learn anything" by his teachers

Sir James Dyson who failed in business over 5000 attempts before succeeding would've died in church fighting witches and wizards if he were an MFM member

33 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Samuel1402(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2022
O
Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by cliqtips: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2022
RichDad1:
MFM in the mud.

Lol.... Some of you think you know better and know all.

If you don't have a knowledge about something, it's better you ask questions to get enlightened.

No one is praying for a soul to die but the spirit of wickedness in the body.

It's impossible for a soul to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2022
I always laugh when I hear christians pray against thier enemies
Where is the forgiving spirit they alws yap about? We used to live close to one MFM church in Ketu. It's alws about 'fire and death' they spill aaaaallllllllllllll through the night depriving us of precious night rest.

8 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by Laggatumuch(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2022
cliqtips:

No one is praying for a soul to die but the spirit of wickenedness in the body.

Hope you know demons and the spirits too don't die... You can only cast them out..

7 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by kokomilala(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2022
I think Frank is spiritually naive. Souls don't die. It's about being ruthless with the enemy. If anyone has experienced familial spiritual attack or bondage,they won't take spiritual warfare lightly. There are times when one has to be ruthless. Pharaoh wouldn't allow the Israelites go until God killed their first borns How about that?Even Robert Greene,in his book, 48 Laws of power ,said one has to crush one's enemies spiritually, physically etc.

9 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by TooMuchStuff: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2022
Death to stubborn pursuers
Death to all frenemies
Death to all terrorists
Death to all witches and wizards
Death to all evil politicians killing us in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by fasho01(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2022
Help me tell them ooo.. What if someone is also praying for them to die by fire too

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by bobbiiee: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2022
God is a God of love and justice.

In my opinion, it's only someone that is ignorant or wicked that will show compassion to a terrorist.

Those who refuse the love of God now will someday be candidate for judgement, rather damnation.

In the natural, we have police & military to deal with internal & external aggression.

How did Ananias & Sapphira die? What of Herod? These are New Testament examples.

What happen during the time of Noah? Did God spare everyone? Wasn't God love?

At the end of this world what will happen?

Our response to the love of God will ultimately determine what judgement will be meted out.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2022
The actual prayer should be that God will arrest the demons using the soul to operate our lives..moreso, God allows something in our lives , so that we can conquer it through his strength and be able to face the next possible challenge coming from God's blessings in our life....

Sometimes , God delays blessings a man , because he has seen he is weak to handle the blessings, so to get the blessings, one needs to anchor unto God , for God is not a comfusionist

7 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' by RichDad1(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2022
cliqtips:

No one is praying for a soul to die but the spirit of wickenedness in the body.

Stfu
Your pastors will not tell you that you can’t kill demons and spirits.
You wondered why so many of you prayed and fast for years but at the end your prayers are not answered ? You pray a wrong pray.
You think God answers prayers based on the amount of violent tendencies you display during praying ? Sorry o.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Go To Church! / What Is The Right Day To Go To Church: Saturday Or Sunday? / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.