Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage (28692 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos / Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2019
Bola146:

cheesy cheesy That would be when I get a good man as husband, then triplets would follow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol grin grin
Re: 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage by princejones(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Congratulations, is news like this that gladdens my house
Re: 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage by AlphaStyles(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2019
Congratulations to her
Re: 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage by Dreew(f): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2019
Beautiful kids with full front hair.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage by Thoniax(f): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Congratulations to her but please she should lock up after this oh
Re: 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage by sonofElElyon: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2019
Great. Doesn't seem to be Nigeria. Which country please?

osifoblessingme:
She Just gave birth to 4 beautiful kids, 2 girls and 2 boys. She just been blessed with four healthy kids, after trying to have children for 3 years. God is indeed wonderful.

Congratulations!

See photos below;
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/22-year-old-lady-gives-birth-to.html
Re: 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage by nabegibeg: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
simple, because the probabilities of a formerly infertile couple giving birth to one child is slim without assisted reproduction, not to talk of 4

So you can know all this by merely looking at the girl and the babies?

I fear who no fear you oo

That they didnot give birth for years desnot mean infertility
Re: 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage by Kryzboy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
chai. see surfer o, at the age of 22 she born four children at ones.
the man go tulele
Re: 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
nabegibeg:

So you can know all this by merely looking at the girl and the babies?

I fear who no fear you oo

That they didnot give birth for years desnot mean infertility

the definition of infertility is failure of a couple to conceive after a year of regular unprotected sexual intercourse. Besides, i see such cases every clinic day.

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage by nabegibeg: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
the definition of infertility is failure of a couple to conceive after a year of regular unprotected sexual intercourse. Besides, i see such cases every clinic day.

Na wa oo
Re: 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage by Suchy1992(f): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
osifoblessingme:
Lalasticlala
cheesy
osifoblessingme:
Lalasticlala
congratulations to her may Almighty God keep them for you.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage by Los10ban: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) / Help! This Boy Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.