Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,059 members, 7,825,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven (36008 Views)

You Are Above Angels / Human Salvation *Only* Found In Christ Jesus Crucified; God's Decision/choice / Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven by Sheunma: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
MakyavelitheDon:

Be informed. Jesus (Isa) recorded a significant amount of miracles in the Koran and is the only prophet in Islam to be taken up to heaven alive.
I'm not speaking opinion but facts about the writings of the Koran
bro, take or leave it, Jesus is not the greatest prophet in the Koran or in Islam for that matter.

Mohammed is greatest prophet according to the Koran not Jesus.
Re: How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven by Desammyst(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thank U, Jesus. The King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Creator of the Whole Universe, Wisdom of God for ur goodness and translating me from darkness into His marvelous light. I appreciate and bow before you, Oh Lord!
Re: How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven by AllenforGOD(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=EternalBeing post=83696743]Almighty God is truly awesome, a great eternal self-existent, self-sufficient Being far beyond who words could efficiently describe. The size of HIS Creation (Heavens, Earth, the Multiverse, the Universe, the Angels, Humans, Animals, Inanimate things, etc.) is unquantifiable. HIS Wisdom is truly infite, unsearchable and immeasurable.
Quran and Bible agrees that ALMIGHTY GOD created Man from miry clay and chose to elevate Man above all his creation; including the Angels. Angels were made from fire, diamonds, electricity and superior immortal things that we don't even know as humans, while Man was made from miry clay.

Just as we humans have authority over the cloths, cars, computers, air planes, etc. that we manufactured for particular purposes, ALMIGHTY GOD has far more Supreme Authority over all Angels and Humans because HE created us for his desired purposes. YAHWEH's decision to elevate Man above all the Angels led to the Battle (Revelations 12:7) that happened

1 Like

Re: How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven by AllenforGOD(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wetin i go give 2 u baba ogini kam gemere gi.
Jesus u came to die 4 me oh u are d reason why eh that i can sing of ur love and i will glorify EBUBE DIKE,AGU NE CHEMBA,you are marvelous oh you are marvelous eh eh eh eh ohoh,you are BIGGER THAN WHAT PEOPLE SAY.KING OF GLORY,SUPREMACY BEYOND,LORD OF LORDS,OUR REDEMPTION,MESSIAH,MY HEART,MY SOURCE OF HEALTH,LIFE,DESTINY,GLORY,CHI KA DIBIA,OLISA BI N'ELIGWE,JEHOVAH,SOURCE OF GOLD,YOU ARE THE AIR I BREATH,YOU ARE THE LIFE I'LL LIVE,LORE U'VE BEEN GOOD 2 ME,U ARE MORE THAN A FAMILY,MY GOD MY KING U'RE MY EVERYTIN YES U'RE STILL DOING GUD THERE'S NONE LIKE YOU
.*MONDIO«

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories / Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God / Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.