Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter (53434 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by GistWorld(f): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
There has been several controversy surrounding reality TV star, Gifty Powers over the paternity of her daughter. Many assumed that child was conceived for Mr. 2Kay who she was in a relationship with at that time.

Gifty has consistently denied that Mr. 2kay is the father of her child and refer to him as a "poor" man who does not have money, today she revealed her daughter with another man and a love emoji - in a way to seem like he is that father.

The man, who is also a Caucasian has raised several questions as to whether he might be the father of the child, here is the photo she shared below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Y-eu_hNZq/

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/gifty-powers-finally-reveals-that.html

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by Charleys: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Everyone wants to have a child Abroad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by janedearie: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2019

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by franchasng: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
It must be one expired, nodowell whiteman that must carry Nigerian expired ladies, if you doubt me, ask Karen Igho of BBN, Yvonne Nelson, and many others.

It is only these white guys that they can confuse with their horrible past.

So all you stubborn, unruly, wayward, uncultured Nigerian ladies forming feminist, last last, na one expired white man go carry una, and when they get tired of you, they kick your blackass out!! e kansan mi undecided

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by franchasng: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
It must be one expired, nodowell whiteman that must carry Nigerian expired ladies, if you doubt me, ask Karen Igho of BBN, Yvonne Nelson, and many others.

It is only these ubfortunate white guys that they can confuse with their horrible past.

So all you stubborn, unruly, wayward, uncultured Nigerian ladies forming feminist, last last, na one expired white man go carry una, and when they get tired of you, they kick you out!! Truth is bitter undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by marvin906(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
now that you've revealed it what the fvck should I do with it now

16 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by Auxtin85(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
This will make Nigeria government open the borders

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by MrVegina(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
we don't give a flying fork

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by themonk(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hope the man went for DNA test.

7 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by CaptainMitch: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Stop foaming from your mouth
NyenwePHC:
angry

Who cares?
Cheap whoore parading a product of shame!!
The honest truth is that all women who are proud of having kids out of wedlock are nothing but cheap piece of trash.
The only ground to be proud of motherhood is through marriages, deviating from this makes you a daughter of Devil

15 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by Mckandre(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
who knows she myt not even know the actual father of her child due to the numerous flings she had one particular period in her numerous hotel visits, living her in a bedrock of shame she had no choice but to pick some random pix from the internet to save face nd offer her fans something to chew on.

11 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Jobless people.

Wetin be una business with the father of her child?

Na dat one go put food for una table?!

Oshisko!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by SouthSouth1914: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Very funny indeed!
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lebanese mofo!

10 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by Olalan(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
A woman whose child paternity is a subject of questioning is a shame

9 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by mysticgal(f): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
franchasng:

It is only these white guys that they can confuse with their horrible past.

So all you stubborn, unruly, wayward, uncultured Nigerian ladies forming feminist, last last, na one expired white man go carry una, and when they get tired of you, they kick you out!!
You sound extremely bitter. Go to tinder or tagged, you might come across a white man.

20 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by Pusyiter(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
GistWorld:
There has been several controversy surrounding reality TV star, Gifty Powers over the paternity of her daughter. Many assumed that child was conceived for Mr. 2Kay who she was in a relationship with at that time.

Gifty has consistently denied that Mr. 2kay is the father of her child and refer to him as a "poor" man who does not have money, today she revealed her daughter with another man and a love emoji - in a way to seem like he is that father.

The man, who is also a Caucasian has raised several questions as to whether he might be the father of the child, here is the photo she shared below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Y-eu_hNZq/

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/gifty-powers-finally-reveals-that.html
I have nothing to say but to hiss
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by MrVegina(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
post=83715642:
Jobless people.

Wetin be una business with the father of her child?

Na dat one go put food for una table?!

Oshisko!
[/s]
shatap there and get out!

6 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by etrange: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

Who cares?
Cheap whoore parading a product of shame!!
The honest truth is that all women who are proud of having kids out of wedlock are nothing but cheap piece of trash.
The only ground to be proud of motherhood is through marriages, deviating from this makes you a daughter of Devil

Lol... as if they impregnate themselves. The way you guys absolve men of any guilt is really hilarious.

13 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by PrincessJr(f): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Gifty and her fake life... she don go steal picture post for IG. Soon the real owner of the picture go show face
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by ursullalinda(f): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Her baby daddy .....Her life....Her business
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by Corry33: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by ZombieTERROR: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Who cares
A child outta wedlock is a bastard

The mother of a bastard is a who're

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by Lewisalexander(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
She's a hoe
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by Zombiekiller010: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
There is something happening in ibadan of recent..
Policemen around 40 years of age and upward are moving around the city in micra, they are always 3 - 4 in numbers harassing ,molesting and extorting young guys looking fresh. I have been hearing about this and didn't believe until they stopped my bike.
Police / Sarz: which work are you doing
Me : I answered them
Police/Sarz : why is your ID
Me : I Showed them my Id
Police : one of them searching my pockets but i don't have anything on me.
I requested for their ID and they didn't answer me,they entered the micra ( small taxi car) and leave

Is this how we will continue in this country? Arm robbers can hijack this illegal stop and search from police to be robbing young guys

6 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by superior1: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
If she were married to him, the father of her child won’t be a news.

You only do unveiling when you are either a hoe or baby mama

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter by Maldini213: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Las las

Pu***y don do wetty e com did world come do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! / Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.