Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Info On Taiwan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info On Taiwan (2063 Views)

TransAsia Plane Crashes Into River In Taiwan, Killing At Least 12 / Taiwan Plane Crash Kills 47 People And Injures 11 / Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Info On Taiwan by Cannabis: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2010
Please i will like my brothers in taiwan to let me know the condition of things before i get there
Re: Info On Taiwan by worry246(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2010
One thing you might like to know.

With a name like Canabis

In Thailand the still keep drug criminals in leg irons   grin  grin  grin

Hard to escape from "boyfriends" in jail with legirons on.    smiley
Re: Info On Taiwan by Afroprince(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2010
Read well before you answer, he talked about Taiwan not Thailand!!!
Re: Info On Taiwan by worry246(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2010
Afroprince suck your head in.
Canabis would be a 419 scammer if he had the brains.
You are even bigger mugu.
Anyone called canabis wanting to hustle will get what they deserve in jail or worse.
You are a small boy.When you go to your oracle for my sake u will die there watch and see. The power i carry is much more than the tiny power u think you have. Every curse from your mouth will return back to you a hundred fold and as you curse for no reason so shall ur curses affect your generations for I am more than you and I carry a bigger power.Who can curse he whom God has not cursed. This night my God will cause your curses to return to you and in 7 days your corpse will be in ur house.

You believe in juju and I believe in God so lets see God and juju who is bigger. As you read this,you will be blind and your hands will wither if you ever try to insult yourself. I command blindness through fire of God on you for ever talking about juju to me and you and your juju will catch fire unless I am not of God. Curses will ravage your family and your generations,no good thing will come your way. If am a child of the Most High GOD then watch and see. My angels on assignment will keep flogging you. Your juju will kill before day break if you don't repent. FOOL
Re: Info On Taiwan by Cannabis: 1:43am On Nov 16, 2010
@worry246

. . . . . another a/s/s hole,
go s/u/c/k a dick f/a/g!
thats what you are good at!

Emmhhh People dont mind him jare,
Any Info on taiwan?
Re: Info On Taiwan by worry246(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2010
Canabis your life is worthlesss

Pressure, Tension, Competition, Denials, just name it, many bricks of life that make a man the rock he is, your ability to withstand the heat is what makes you worthy of the kitchen, we are more than what they think we are, Heart of steel and a vast mind, If you just came along, please do ask questions, this is the Of Africa (), a voice and strength for the african man, make the sound of freedom with me, A7e !!!!
Re: Info On Taiwan by Cannabis: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2010
worry246

c monkey wey dey talk say hin mama no fine

So called Axe man, hmmm i see
na bus stop be your office ba?
ur username self na life time worry for your mother who doesnt know who your father is.
Probably u get 12 men in a week.
no u r miserable, you will die as one.
dont worry worry246 i will join you to pray God take ur life soon and end your worries.
If u f\c\u\k with me you r f\u\c\k\e\d up

Bring it on,
Re: Info On Taiwan by worry246(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2010
This is what is waiting for fool Canabis. grin

.In Taiwan, executions are carried out by prison guards. The guards kill the inmates by shooting, aiming at the inmate's heart. Executions usually take place close to dawn. Guards rouse the prisoner who is to be executed and take
him to the "location."

Before taking these last steps, the inmate ties a few thousand-dollar bills to his shackles. Tradition says that this money, and the shackles of the executed prisoner, will bring good luck to his fellow inmates on death row. The shackles are therefore very popular among the rest of the inmates, who believe that the restraints of their former prison mate will help them win an appeal, offering a chance to escape death.

After the shots have been fired, the law enforcement officials present wait a few minutes to make sure the inmate is dead. If the person is still alive, at that point the guards must fire a second shot. Sometimes, inmates may struggle after being shot; some have even regained consciousness and stared at the guards.
Re: Info On Taiwan by Cannabis: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2010
worry246

u know what d\i\c\k. you got brain but its used in a wrong way.
if want to contribute to post next time state your point and make it clear not just saying s\h\i\t\s

ok am sorry to hear if thats the way your dad ended up, i wont go again. but really am going there for legitimate propose,its notjustok for your dad to go there and waste his life just like than,   am so sorry for you   cry cry cry
Re: Info On Taiwan by worry246(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2010
To Canabis
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
HOW U DEY U IDIOT ASHAWO PIKIN?

U DEY FIT MANUFACTUR MUGU? U DEY GO CAFÉ BUY HOUR N TROW U STUPID FORM, BUT U NO GET ANY MAGA FOR BOX. NEVER EVEN GET AUTO RESPOND. ALL GUYS AT CAFE LAUGH AT U CUZ U NO GET 1NIARA 4 POCKET. DEY TAKE 48 HOURS TO REPLY ONE MAIL U NO GET 10O NAIRA TO BUY TIME FOR CAFÉ. ANY MAGA U GIV BILL NO EVER PAY U MONEY BCUS THEY KNO U JUST A TOUT. U SO SMALL SMAL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT U.

U DEY HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET!!!!! MUGU LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN DE VILAGE FIRMING. U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD. BUSH MAN LIK U N STINK LIK A GOAT. MUMU LIKE U NO GO SEE WESTERN UNION U HOLE LIFE.

U THINK WASH WASH DEY WHEN U CLING UR MOMMA ROTTEN TOTO WIT BLEACH BFOR SHE DO ASHAWO WORK AT DI SHORT TIME JOINTS FOR FEGE-ONITSHA because U NOT FIT DEY CARE FOR HER. BUT MANY BROTHER DON SAY HER TOTO DEY SMEAL PASS PIG DON DIE FOR 5 YEARS. ABEG U MAK SURE DAT HER TOTO GET CLEANE COS IT STINK OP ALL OF NAIJA.

IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW 4 ME LIKE WHO DEY HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SENNATE. UR JUNIAR SISTER, SHE GO BONE JOB MAN LIKE ME OK U NOT FIT RICH HALF WERE I DON RICH. AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMAR. ME NA FULL GEE N I GO MAKE SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLAS. I DEY MONEY MAKING MACHIN.
Re: Info On Taiwan by Cannabis: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2010
worry246
sad am sorry for you

if as u write things for your upcoming waec be this u go too fail,

I put it to you to write well make i mark your script?
all dis one way u write na fail i go give you, right again
olodo oshi!
Re: Info On Taiwan by worry246(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2010
Canabis
NOW YOU HAVE REALLY GOT ME PISSED!!!!!! YOU WILL DIE TODAY BY 1PM.

NO DONT BEG OOO!!!!!!

MOTHERLESS OPHAN LIKE YOU SO THATS THE REASON YOU DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR PARENTS,LET ME SCHOOL YOU FOOL

RESPECT YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER SO THAT YOUR DAYS MIGHT BE LONG!! E DEY FOR BIBLE FOOL

SO SINCE YOU NO RESPECT YOUR PARENTS YOUR DAYS HAVE BEEN CUT SHORT ,MY THE POWER CONFERED ON ME BY THE ALMIGHT YOU WILL DIE TODAY

FOOL
Re: Info On Taiwan by worry246(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2010
Canabis

SO SHALL YOUR FAMILY FOUND NO PEACE UNTIL OU WERE CAUGHT BY POLICE WHERE YOU WILL SPEND YOUR WHOLE FUKING LIFE IN JAIL, BASTARD FOOL,

GO AND DIE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, ASSS, HOLE BITCH ASS CORD,

LIVE TO SEE YOUR PRICE OF BEIGNA THIEF, JAIL AND HELL FIRE, HAHAHA HAHAHA HA AH AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA ,

REAP IN HELL WITH SATAN,,
Re: Info On Taiwan by worry246(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2010
Canabis
I Bleep UR WIFEY TODAY NA SHE GON RUN AWAY FROM U NAU COS UR SMALL OYINBO PRICK NO SATISFY HER NA UR GEE MAN STYLE DEY MAGA NEVER EVEN PAY U 1 KOBO.

MUMU LIKE U NO EVEN FIT FEED URSEF. UR MAMA DEY ASHAWO WURK FO MY BOYZ. IDEOT SHE CRY FOR UR STUPIDITI NA SHE TELL ME DAT SHE EVEN TINK DEY MURD U IN D VILLAGE WATER HOLE AFTER U BORN COS EVEN DEN SHE SAW ALREADY DAT U AR DI USELES BEAST NA DI MUGUN DI HIGHEST ORDER -- RAISE TO POWER 666.

U KNOW SHE SAY SHE WAST HER SOFERIN DEY BIRTH ON U NA POVERTY GO PERISH U IN D NAME OF JESUS SAY AMEN AMEN AMEN CONFAMED.

U JUSS DI HARMOSEXUAL NA DI SMALL BOI. ACCEP UR FATE NAU NA GO SIT IN WON PLACE U GHEY DIRT MONKEY BASTARD FOOOOOOL!
Re: Info On Taiwan by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2010
Hey guys,
This is Ok nah. This Bashing won't make any positive impact here. Do u guys knw each other? I guess N0! Life is worth more than u think, lol. Lets try and be our broda's keeper. Take a look at wat other great NL'ders are contributin on other Threads. Read and learn frm them, even if u dnt have anytin to contribute. Knowledge is Power!
@worry246 & Canabis
Make una take am easy o0o0o0o! God go bless una for doin that. One love!
Re: Info On Taiwan by Cannabis: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2010
worry246
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah vblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Some dey make noise but we no hear am real not as fake as u, if person check ur bar code behinde ur neck its reads made in china
e never better 4 person way dey sleep church everyday let alone u waay i dey use ram horn dey curse you 4 junction right now, Aiye e ma baje ni one time, lol

i never reply o o o, wait i dey come! ! !

@Tamita
Please Peace na latter latter, allow me to deal with dis murder f\c\u\k\e\r way call hinself worry246

i swear o ni duro! ! !
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Info On Taiwan by Cannabis: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2010
worry246
i know u r a primary school drop out, but you know you can still go back to school, education has no age limit and thank god for Adult class. please enroll
I just saw u dont know how to write words right, pronouns words correctly and you tenses aren't good. please let the highest educated person in your family write for you next time, say the words and let him interpreter, reading your jargons is like ovie of[b] notjustok[/b]
Re: Info On Taiwan by Cannabis: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2010
worry246

Talk am listening

(1)

Thousands Stranded As Power Outage Crippled World's Busiest Airport(Photos) / Quatar Visa / Who Knows,where This Stone Is Located?