Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc (9441 Views)

TransAsia Plane Crashes Into River In Taiwan, Killing At Least 12 / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / What Do You Guys Think About China--~~~~~~~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ask any questions about these places and I will give the best answers I know.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by Zukoslim(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
Is there anytin original in china?

3 Likes

Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Zukoslim don't kill me with laughter. Be serious YES there is.
Opened this thread to inform most of our guys out there about schooling, getting jobs and tourism , situation of things in these places and others.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by uchman(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nice thread,pls this school(SHENGYANG AERONAUTIC UNIVERSITY china) offered me admission in their school of Engineering,dept of Aeronautic engineering(M.eng),pls can you guild me on how to start?..
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Uchman you don't need anyone,agent or whosoever . Just get in contact with the school for all necessary requirements and documentation . You don't need middle person in this from experience. All info and requirements must must be directly from school .
Shengyang is in the north east . It's the capital of Liaoning province with Dalian city at the south one of the most beautiful cities in China.
In winter it is very very cold so get set for chilly weather from early November to sometime April next year.
As I have adviced all info must come directly from school .
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by sopna69: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
I am interested to visit china please tell about more...
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 2:45am On Oct 06, 2013
China is a great place for living, schooling , business , working and tourism
But each of these needs requirements and have some set backs too. It depends on what you are going there for.
What is your reason for going to China?
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by donferrari: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2013
please i will like to apply for an undergraduate course in a cheap university in china and can i work and study in china ? thanks
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by emmanok24(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Thanks for this opportunity!
I want to ask how can I get a job over there and are there employers that can sponsor an employees travel expenses? How do I go about it? Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
donferrari: please i will like to apply for an undergraduate course in a cheap university in china and can i work and study in china ? thanks

Thanks my bros. check this website www.edu.cn . You will see a lot of schools that are in China , check their requirements and tuition fees.
As for job you won't but u can pick up a part time teaching job or do tutor or u may decide to buy stuffs and send back home to sell.
It is not easy in China as people thinks especially for blacks from Africa in terms of teaching.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
emmanok24: Thanks for this opportunity!
I want to ask how can I get a job over there and are there employers that can sponsor an employees travel expenses? How do I go about it? Thanks!
Thanks bros. I will answer you direct and in details
1. You won't get a job
2. You can only teach but this is 99.999% difficult now for Africans to get working visa talk less of renewing it.
3. The only expatriates needed or more preferable are people or passport holders of American, Australia ,South Africa, Kiwis, Canadians ,UK etc also just look white it doesn't matter where you came from they might hire you.
4. Except you are endowed with a skill that hundreds of millions of graduates in China searching for jobs now do not possess. Then I wonder what would be that.
This is also applicable to Hongkong but more liberal and strict in their requirements. Won't suggest Hongkong.
For Taiwan , applicable is the same as China and they prefer people with skills in IT cos they are technology manufacturing hub. Mind you Taiwan has one of the most strictest requirements for issuing visa especially for Nigerians though they are loosening a bit but u must have a genuine reason to go there .
There Trade mission is in Abuja katsina Ala crescent .

2 Likes

Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by yemosla(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nice one bro need ̥†̥σ get chinas visa just Ƒσя the purpose of buying goods hw ∂σ  go about dat and is it difficult ?

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2013
Yemosla thanks bro for your interest to China for biz.
1. For a genuine reason as per business get in contact with the company you are transacting with and ask them for invitation letter. This might take sometime and requirements from you but you will have a peace of mind. Also wont cost you much.
Walk to their embassy in Lagos and grab your visa with all the documents. You are good to go.
2.If you search for agent , I can"t help you and won't advice you to go there . My reasons are that their charges ate expensive and I don't trust any of them. Though not all .
I would suggest get your invitation directly from the company and if you have enough money to burn and don't want to waste time you can go through agent . But shine your eyes well well oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by otosa(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Please, I don't know if I can get school/institute of Animation with avoidable fee in anyone of these countries? Thanks
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by uchman(m): 12:50am On Oct 21, 2013
Thanks OP for the info.Talking of schools in china,is there any school that can accept installment payment i.e Tuition fee...
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by obigin43(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2013
in-case if u have a visiting visa to Taiwan will u be able to secure resident permit or even get a job, like in south Korea people get job without even having any document.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by firstguy01: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2013
how can someone get chinese z visa and what are the requirement
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2013
otosa: Please, I don't know if I can get school/institute of Animation with avoidable fee in anyone of these countries? Thanks

Otosa you may probably find schools affordable in China. Though the problem might be the language used for these courses.
Check www.edu.cn
You would find bunch of schools and their courses.
Mind you a foreign student is assumed capable of funding his studies atleast.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2013
uchman: Thanks OP for the info.Talking of schools in china,is there any school that can accept instoremental payment i.e Tuition fee...

Dear Uchman I doubt if you can.except you are on scholarship that would be a different story .
But for installments I doubt the possibility of any school. It may seem shameful for a foreign student to opt for installment payment . That might a privilege left only for their citizens not a foreigner .
Though in rare cases might be possible but still hard to find.
I am aware that many schools accept installments .If I come across any I would post it here.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2013
obigin43: in-case if u have a visiting visa to Taiwan will u be able to secure resident permit or even get a job, like in south Korea people get job without even having any document.

Obigin43 Taiwan do not for now issue visit visa to Nigerians but business visa .
Your must have invitation from a company in Taiwan. They stopped issuing it becos Nigerians abused the system. They came and never wanted to go and start scamming people . So the government banned issuing of such visas.
You can't work with visit or tourist visas.
You can't obtain resident too. It is 100% impossible.
South Korea is applicable but that would factory jobs or odd ones. But for how long and there is this constant interruption of immigration officers looking for illegals.
Except you are very talented or have special skill you can apply for special skill visa for Taiwan.
I repeat you can never have resident without an approved job by government . There is a rule of law in Taiwan.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2013
firstguy01: how can someone get chinese z visa and what are the requirement

First Guy for you to have resident visa in China is very difficult for Nigeria passport holders.
The only way is by schooling and you would be given student visa and it's not resident visa. Thereby you are not permitted to work with it . Except in some cases one on one tutor.
Teaching is the only way but that privilege is only for nationals of USA . UK. South Africa.
Australia. Newzealand. Canada. These are called native speakers of English .
They hardly employ commonwealth nations besides Singaporeans in some cases and subjects .
The only Nigerians teaching with resident are those who are married to Chinese spouses and those who have had it since 10 years ago .But for new migrants now it is very hard to renew your visa.
Go to Gunangzhou city in south China and see Nigerians with no hope of coming back or staying due to visa restrictions on Africans.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by obigin43(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2013
thanks for the info. Kenneth, but i still wondering why this Asian countries are giving south Africans teaching job even south korea too, are they not part of common wealth?na wa for our naija pali oo even in Israel south Africans re as free as bird in the air.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2013
obigin43: thanks for the info. Kenneth, but i still wondering why this Asian countries are giving south Africans teaching job even south korea too, are they not part of common wealth?na wa for our naija pali oo even in Israel south Africans re as free as bird in the air.

That is it my brother. Corruption have eroded our dignity.
Yes South Africa is accorded that personally due to the whites not necessarily the country itself. Anyways Naija will get there.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by obigin43(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2013
i hope so oo

That is it my brother. Corruption have eroded our dignity.
Yes South Africa is accorded that personally due to the whites not necessarily the country itself. Anyways Naija will get there. [/quote]
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by firstguy01: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Thanks for your response Kinetic but i was told that someone can get the Z visa via ESTABLISHING REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN CHINA please do you know anything about this and if yes kindly tell me how to go about it.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2013
firstguy01: Thanks for your response Kinetic but i was told that someone can get the Z visa via ESTABLISHING REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN CHINA please do you know anything about this and if yes kindly tell me how to go about it.

First guy go through this new regulations for RO ( representative Office in China) . I hope it's going to help you.if more questions let me know.

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1817b4_588333849dde41b0e7fcff1f1d34ab33.pdf
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2013
kinethic:

First guy go through this new regulations for RO ( representative Office in China) . I hope it's going to help you.if more questions let me know.

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1817b4_588333849dde41b0e7fcff1f1d34ab33.pdf

In addition once you establish it you would be given resident visa for sure. But I believe a lot of paper work is involved also funds
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by 3rdeye1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
kinethic: Uchman you don't need anyone,agent or whosoever . Just get in contact with the school for all necessary requirements and documentation . You don't need middle person in this from experience. All info and requirements must must be directly from school .
Shengyang is in the north east . It's the capital of Liaoning province with Dalian city at the south one of the most beautiful cities in China.
In winter it is very very cold so get set for chilly weather from early November to sometime April next year.
As I have adviced all info must come directly from school .
hey bro, be kind to suggest to me any university(ies) one can apply for a masters degree in geology in China, thanks
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
3rd eye: hey bro, be kind to suggest to me any university(ies) one can apply for a masters degree in geology in China, thanks

Dear 3rd eye here are the most popular schools for geology in China
China University of Geosciences Beijing.
China University of Geosciences Wuhan.
Www.cugb.edu.cn.
Or you can go to www.edu.cn for list of other
Schools and courses.
Any questions pls let me know.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by NwaTeacher1: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2013
@Kinetic tanks 4 a job well done. Kudos to ur efforts. Plz suggest to me any school where one can do masters in chemistry
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 3:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Nwa Teacher: @Kinetic tanks 4 a job well done. Kudos to ur efforts. Plz suggest to me any school where one can do masters in chemistry

Thanks for your appreciation.
You can check (Tsinghua university
www.tsinghua.edu.cn
And Beijing university of chemical Technology
Also go to www.edu.cn for more schools.
Hope these would be helpful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Dies In Lagos Tanker Accident / An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account / 5 Tips To Guide You When You Witness An Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.