Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How To Apply For Loan From BOA - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Apply For Loan From BOA (1387 Views)

Is There Any Agricultural Loan From FMARD? / BOA In My Catfish Farm This Xmas Morning / Bank Of Industry Loan 2019 – How To Apply Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Loan From BOA by Adegbem01(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2019
Please has anybody successfully apply for loan with Bank of agriculture and get it, I need help or guidance on getting a loan from them to start my rabbit farm. Any help or information will be appreciated or you can pm if necessary. Thanks
Re: How To Apply For Loan From BOA by fatytoy333(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Adegbem01:
Please has anybody successfully apply for loan with Bank of agriculture and get it, I need help or guidance on getting a loan from them to start my rabbit farm. Any help or information will be appreciated or you can pm if necessary. Thanks

I will recommend NIRSAL Microfinance Bank. Please try and locate one nearest to you

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Loan From BOA by Adegbem01(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
fatytoy333:

I will recommend NIRSAL Microfinance Bank. Please try and locate one nearest to you
OK I would do That
Re: How To Apply For Loan From BOA by pureluck360: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
PURE WHITE - QUALITY WOVEN PACKAGING BAG - 5KG (FOR RICE, FLOUR, SUGAR, GARRI, BEANS, SALT, FEED, WHEAT, CORN, CHEMICAL, ETC.)

N100/PIECE
CALL OR WHATSAPP: 09074086576
Re: How To Apply For Loan From BOA by kantin: 1:25am On Nov 13, 2019
fatytoy333:

how long does it take to get loan from them
Re: How To Apply For Loan From BOA by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 13, 2019
Adegbem01:
Please has anybody successfully apply for loan with Bank of agriculture and get it, I need help or guidance on getting a loan from them to start my rabbit farm . Any help or information will be appreciated or you can pm if necessary. Thanks

Do not use a loan to start a venture you are not well grounded in if you do not want to be wounded financially. That is the fastest route to suicide by the time your creditor comes knocking. Only get loan when you want to expand. But if you really understand your business, you will never need loans because of the law of "start small and grow big". Oga, join WhatsApp groups . Negotiate with farmers to give you free rabbits after working for them for like some months. You.can even negotiate feeding them in their farm for sometime while you handle their farms too. By the time you.spend 1 year, you will walk away with your own family and have the ability to manage them in order to multiply them.again.

Oga, it is my brain I used to raise capital for all my business ventures. Things may be rough at times, but I always jump over all hurdles. Package yourself very well. The idea of using loan is not a welcome idea in my arena. I dont even want to hear it. There are too many other opportunities one can explore instead of getting loan.

I pioneered a cooperate society some years back, and I quit when it was obvious they are all CBN anchor borrowers. They wanted me to get them loans when I can use the little we can raise to do bigger things. BOA, BOI, CBN...etc. The worst is micro-finance loans. You better stay off loans. Get it out of your brain. Volunteer your time, and be like Jacob who made income from the offsprings of livestocks he was taking care of. It is very easy for the person you are working with to delay your salary, or to fail you when the payment time is around. Instead, go for getting a share of the offsprings. You are covered. Sell some of the offsprings too and make money for yourself. You know you are working hard to set up yourself. But be careful with juju and voodoo people. They can tie you down as soon as they see how productive you are. Before you realise it, 30 years.....you are still labouring for the wicked boss when it should be a 6-months deal.

Good luck!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For Loan From BOA by ideepaul: 5:54am On Nov 13, 2019
Adegbem01:
rabbit farming is one of the least capital intensive initiatives. for whatever reason that made u think of obtaining a loan for rabbit husbandry, i sincerely wish you good luck!
do u have an existing rabbit farm?
have u reared rabbits b4?
have u surmounted d marketing challenge?
Re: How To Apply For Loan From BOA by Oluwalogbon(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
For sale your Rabbits pls join the link

https:///EhjLKZU66RpDcs2pCWusMO
Re: How To Apply For Loan From BOA by Oluwalogbon(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2019

Re: How To Apply For Loan From BOA by deedii: 2:32am On Nov 16, 2019
Are you still in the rabbit business? if yes reach me on whatsapp 08039619497 large quantity for sale
Oluwalogbon:

Re: How To Apply For Loan From BOA by sonety2k(m): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2019
cool
Re: How To Apply For Loan From BOA by Ikwabfashions: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
deedii:
Are you still in the rabbit business? if yes reach me on whatsapp 08039619497 large quantity for sale

Do you sell rabbits or wants to buy in large quantities, if yes over 700 pieces available for sale

(1) (Reply)

Fishmeal, Dl-methionine, L-lysine, Enzymes, Toxin Binder, DCP / Manual Cappng Machine For Plastic Bottle / Start Farming On 3 Plots Of Land For As Low As #10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.