Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way (52889 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Budline1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Mariah Carey with who abeg? Jlo with who abeg?

Ask from Google.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by kunleweb: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
K
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by kunleweb: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
victorian:

Abi?

She wanted ladies to envy her that she got herself a billionaire husband joined with her own millions Abi billions . Lol

She came from a poor background, so she didn't understand. She wanted the wealth to keep multiplying, thinking its by marrying a billionaire she can achieve such. Forgetting some average guys are billionaires in the making, all it takes is time, foresight and plans .

People from very poor homes who eventually make it in life have the same thought process. Linda ikeji is amongst those numbers who unfortunately got served in their quest in marrying from the very rich.

That's also what most of these actresses are after. A billionaire husband, even Rita Dominic , she's waiting for her billionaire husband to pop up forgetting wrinkles is already showing on her forehead.

Na Dem sabi jare.

Let them keep looking for billionaire men to marry.

Some men are like them too, marrying for status and money, at the end the marriages pack up.

Davido is wise choosing an ordinary beauty from school.

Me I won't make such mistakes by God's grace amen!!!!!!!

Please preach. You're making perfect sense. Got served in her quest for a billionaire husband . My Frosh sister, you're smart.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by kunleweb: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Budline1:
Even when Nigerian women are rich, they still want rich men as husbands. When Nigerian men are rich, they are comfortable to marry poor women. You Linda, why not pick up a normal hardworking, Godfearing and loving man on the street, turn his life around and marry him? I'm sure he'll worship u everyday and appreciate u forever, J Lo did it, Mariah Carey did it in the West and more..but NO! Because most Nigerian ladies don't truly love. Na to dey shout sey dem won scam you we dey hear, whereas Nigerian men do these everyday o E.g Ned and Regina. These women don't really love us as we think..We Nigerian men are just on our own.. When kids stl grow up, mothers are stl more precious to them than fathers... As a man in this county, u are on your own!.. My guy, hustle hard o.

True @ Dem wan scam you.

Your comment is brilliant, I agree 100%. Excellent comment.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Budline1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
kunleweb:

True @ Dem wan scam you.

Your comments are packed with plenty of brilliance. Excellent comment.

Thanks bruh
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by victorian(f): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
kunleweb:

Please preach. You're making perfect sense. Got served in her quest for a billionaire husband . My Frosh sister, you're smart.

My dear I have to be smart o and use my thinking cap.

I learnt from friends who made such mistakes and me sef, life has taught me one or two things. I thank God I didn't retrace my steps too late. And I also thank God I was wise enough not to end up as baby mama for one man out there.

God I thank you o!
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nwaonyishi69: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
Aunty, ndo.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Newboss(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
matify83:
That saga with Whizkid will always be your Achilles heel until you clear it straight up.

.......and in picking, you succeeded in choosing a sperm donor

A sperm donor is actually better than some husbands

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Netanya(f): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
aylive02:
Nairaland family, please celebrate me. I'm a year older. kiss kiss kiss
happy birthday dear wishing you the best of the best
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
netpro:
A lot of ladies do this.

They keep looking for one man that is fair, tall, handsome, has the fear of God, with a well paying job, a very good car, with his own house or apartment, that will be spending heavily on her, take her and her friends out and shopping, will not demand for sex (even if she has been and done it all with different shapes, seizes and intensity), allow her to do anything she wants, will not hit her even when she is running her mouth, insulting and fighting everyone, etc.

Women are too much abeg.
Oga,even u know that is not gonna be possible.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Ezechimaobim(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
I am not successful but hope to be, I am not educated still hope to be. Akwaugom bikozianu will you marry me?

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please, I beg you Linda in the name of the currency of money you have in your bank accounts, marry a Caucasian or someone like mike of bbn who was born and raised abroad.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Budline1:

Ask from Google.

I sha hope in Mariah Carey’s case, you're not referring to Nick Canon
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by webngnews: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oh
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Solsix(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Good morning aunty Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Stillthebest: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
kiss

Linda deserves respect.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by PearlStreet(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
koyyes:
Please, I beg you Linda in the name of the currency of money you have in your bank accounts, marry a Caucasian or someone like mike of bbn who was born and raised abroad.

And you think Mike would stoop so low as to marry Linda?

Linda has become a mistake to avoid. No sensible man would near her again.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by liverpool72(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
This Hanty wise jare.
why didn't u mention those that came for kpekus only??
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by AlphikkaTech: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
ursullalinda:
I admire you a lot......I know so many Nigerians can't achieve half of what u achieved as a woman.....I know your parents will be forever be proud of you....but you see in life you can't have it all....so appreciate where you are and be happy.....maybe you made a wrong choice.....but the product of that choice is still a good reason to be happy..... So flex life like there is no tomm....If marriage comes fine.....if it doesn't life goes on....it doesn't guarantee happiness
You can have it all in life sis
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by kunleweb: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
victorian:

My dear I have to be smart o and use my thinking cap.

I learnt from friends who made such mistakes and me sef, life has taught me one or two things. I thank God I didn't retrace my steps too late. And I also thank God I was wise enough not to end up as baby mama for one man out there.

God I thank you o!

Vicky. You don make me smile tonight. God bless your wisdom
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
ursullalinda:
I admire you a lot......I know so many Nigerians can't achieve half of what u achieved as a woman.....I know your parents will be forever be proud of you....but you see in life you can't have it all....so appreciate where you are and be happy.....maybe you made a wrong choice.....but the product of that choice is still a good reason to be happy..... So flex life like there is no tomm....If marriage comes fine.....if it doesn't life goes on....it doesn't guarantee happiness
Marriage brings joy if you're married to the right person. A woman can make the whole riches in the world, but she still needs a man, likewise men. She may be pretending that she's happy, but deep down her heart she longs for a man to fill the void in her life. Young women should not be deceived. God who created man and woman knew that both of them are essential to each other. However, women should not be quick to rush into marriage, and when they're ready to marry they should search well and pray too because not all that glitters is gold.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by victorian(f): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
kunleweb:

Vicky. You don make me smile tonight. God bless your wisdom

Eeyah, smiles

My bf is mildly surprised I'm dating him and taking him serious.

He thought I will go for the very rich or politicians

Even though he's doing OK as a young man but I still believe in his hustle and my hustles as well.

Smiles good to read I'm making you smile tonight.

But wait! u dey vex for most things I do say before? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by kay29000(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
drakeli:
Na we dey teach Ghanaians how to blog again?

grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by kay29000(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Mariah Carey with who abeg? Jlo with who abeg?

Mariah Carey with Nick Canon. He wasnt and still isn't half as rich as her. In fact, he doesn't have a tenth of her wealth.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Jman06(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
The problem with successful ladies is greed!

You already have money, you're still looking for a richer man! Well, richer men also have standards too which you might not meet.
It is difficult for a rich African man to marry an equally rich lady especially when the lady is a celeb. The tendency to start rubbing shoulders with him is too high.

Your best bet is to look for a humble average man who has a simple lifestyle and not egoistic but please be sure you won't humiliate him for his financial incapacity. Alternatively, look for a white man who can take you out of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
Who is Jaycee father gan, abi na as Mary born Jesus na hin she born Jaycee too
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by kunleweb: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
victorian:

Eeyah, smiles

My bf is mildly surprised I'm dating him and taking him serious.

He thought I will go for the very rich or politicians

Even though he's doing OK as a young man but I still believe in his hustle and my hustles as well.

Smiles good to read I'm making you smile tonight.

But wait! u dey vex for most things I do say before? undecided

Vex me

One you said vexed me I'll be honest. But I have no enemies my dear sister. Keep taking care of my brother well for me biko. Madam Frosh wink
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by victorian(f): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
kunleweb:

Vex me

One you said vexed me I'll be honest. But I have no enemies my dear sister. Keep taking care of my brother well for me biko. Madam Frosh wink

Oh which was it? Tell me Pls!

At the bolded
smiley I will dear.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by oruma19: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
newsynews:
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has stated that she was too picky with the successful men who came her way.

Linda Ikeji made this known during an interview on Starr Drive show ahead of the Ghana Bloggers Summit in Accra.

According to her, she never experienced the saying that men avoid rich and successful women because she had many men come her way.

She also had a word of advice for young girls and their dreams:

https://wotzup.ng/i-was-too-picky-with-the-successful-men-that-came-my-way-linda-ikeji/

So u made the wrong choice afterall
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by kunleweb: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
victorian:

[/b]

Oh which was it? Tell me Pls!

At the bolded
smiley I will dear.

Toor. I don't remember differences on issues o. That one is gone. My Bible advocates not getting angry with anyone beyond a day
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by dave4rella(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oh please shut up
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by victorian(f): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
kunleweb:

Toor. I don't remember differences on issues o. That one is gone. My Bible advocates not getting angry with anyone beyond a day

Oh that's good smiley

You are a true Christian.

Nice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums / Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck / 9 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.