Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving (45409 Views)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Gas Cylinder Locked Inside A Parked Car Explodes (photos) / Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Goalnaldo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Cruel but girls nowadays. Smh. Yesterday, my neighbour's 14 year old daughter ran away from home simply because her mum said she will beat her. She dropped a letter saying she won't comeback. Up till now am typing, she is yet to be found.
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by uuzba(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kobicove:
Nigerian employers are very difficult people
Employ somebody.
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Adefemi86: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Haha.... This is nothing but wickedness..gush shocked
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Lionhearts: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
#The_evil_that_me_do#
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by uuzba(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Freshbaba95:

They pains me the most is that the case will be settled outside court with money
...because nobody has any job.
Nigeria has 36states. Only 4 can pay workers salaries. The rest do nothing. No work, nothing. Everyone jobless.
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by monerozi5590: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
thoollz:
Have you guys noticed that most of the housemaid maltreatment is always dished out by women? Why is it that way? They should be the ones protecting these young girls from harm, but no. What u can't allow outsiders do to your kids, don't do it to other kids.

Some women are pure evil. Women get wicked mind...
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Centcanada: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Again? Why all these nonsense?
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by WriterX(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
this is barbaric and buharic and to think the police even aided in this cruelty is disheartening.

Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by seedsower(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
kenzosky:

You Just insulted monkeys, even monkeys don't behave like this.

This is very inhuman, na waoh oo

Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by govomotors: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
These wicked master/madam forget that those they call maid did not choose to become a maid.
Life is a misery, a maid today can become your saving grace tomorrow.

If you cannot treat your maid as your children or brother or sister then you are contributing to the evil in our society.
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Martinez39(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
thoollz:
Have you guys noticed that most of the housemaid maltreatment is always dished out by women? Why is it that way? They should be the ones protecting these young girls from harm, but no. What u can't allow outsiders do to your kids, don't do it to other kids.
Women are women's worst enemies. Everyday, we see evidence that establishes the notion of women being more caring and compassionate as a myth. In the USA, women abuse children more than men and 50% of domestic abuse cases have women to be the culprits? We hardly see men killing their new born child but women have been guilty of that. Most case of parental alienation have women as the instigators. The gender that abuses house helps (even if they are underage) is usually female.

Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
angelEmade:
Cruel!
She's very wicked.
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Enemyofpeace: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
I know she will settle the DPO and go Scot free, very useless country that has no value for her citizens
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Ipodisacriminal: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
OP and lies how do you know this was what happened

This was the same you who posted a video of a happy man with his kids sitting in a mall eating

In front of them
Was a teenage girl staring at them,which you tagged her their house maid

While people were condemning the man and the wife and kids that they refuse to buy food for the maid

Not knowing they aren’t even together

People make jest of them while some Calling them evil family for not catering for the small girl

Till the woman comes to the media that she didn’t even knows the poor girl

Please always fear God with what you post on the media

Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by MedicH: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nigerian women
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Ryan03(f): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Advancedman:

Kill all the police involved
and let the woman walk away. Police works with what they are told, she might have come to lay complain that her maid stole from her. The girl will be brought to the station and questioned. How will the police know that she was locked up in a cage for two days before the arrest? How will they know she is being beaten before the arrest? Police get spiritual powers? The person that posted this, why didn't he/she report when the girl was locked up for two days? But you wouldn't ask these because you are......
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Ryan03(f): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
WriterX:
this is barbaric and buharic and to think the police even aided in this cruelty is disheartening.
I was waiting for someone to post this nonsense. Where was it stated that the police aided her wickedness?
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Ryan03(f): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
chukskafor:
Why the police station?

Does it mean that that was where she got her from?

Why can't she take her back to her parents?
I suspect foul play here
probably to frame her for stealing. Las las, she will be arrested

Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Ryan03(f): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
godquality:
So she handed an underage to the police to do what?
And the police? What did they do to protect the underage child?
Police recruitment should be limited only to tertiary institutions graduate. It will reduce some of these things.
As for that madam, the attention of that organisation that assisted in arresting that woman that locked a boy in a dog cage should be contacted.
just shut up if you don't know what to type. So police should not take action if called upon that the girl stole from her because she is underage? Even court get juvenile section. See how you just show your stupidity online
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by frozen70g(f): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Her madam's action may mean to keep her safe and hand her over to the police before she rans away, but the method of caging her, was extremely wrong

And she did so out of anger to punish her

People should understand that once your helper makes up her mind to go home

Talk to her and if she insist, allow her to go
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by omasunny(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2019
I am Just tired of all this news.
How can lock a human being in a cage
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Juliearth(f): 5:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Wickedness at its peak.
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by WriterX(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2019
Ryan03:
I was waiting for someone to post this nonsense. Where was it stated that the police aided her wickedness?
Ryan03:

you were waiting, idiot go and wait on the Lord and let me be , the police came to arrest the house help the little they could was investigate the claims of the madam before doing such, do you think even the sight of a police wouldn't leave a lasting memory and a certain psychological effect on the poor girl.
under normal circumstances you don't arrest without evidences or a procurred warrant but then again I can only judge base on the information I have here , there were no claims of the girl stealing so what on earth are you talking about and for f**k sake stop stalking people's post , Oga waiter. if you want to wait for this post please do I don't mind, what's wrong is wrong.

fact is the madam is going through the wrong process , I don't care if she is been Maltreated or not the police station is not where you take an underage girl neither caging her like some low life animal ,we are humans not some simple constructed organisms that don't give a dam.
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
How did moderator get inside to snap this pix? Should have informed WOTclef, abi na op wife ni?
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Ryan03(f): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
WriterX:

you were waiting, idiot go and wait on the Lord and let me be , the police came to arrest the house help the little they could was investigate the claims of the madam before doing such, do you think even the sight of a police wouldn't leave a lasting memory and a certain psychological effect on the poor girl.
under normal circumstances you don't arrest without evidences or a procurred warrant but then again I can only judge base on the information I have here , there were no claims of the girl stealing so what on earth are you talking about and for f**k sake stop stalking people's post , Oga waiter. if you want to wait for this post please do I don't mind, what's wrong is wrong.

fact is the madam is going through the wrong process , I don't care if she is been Maltreated or not the police station is not where you take an underage girl neither caging her like some low life animal ,we are humans not some simple constructed organisms that don't give a dam.
will you shut your trap? I see you have comprehension issues, try read and understand. Do you know the difference between arrest and invitation? Without inviting for questioning, how will police investigate the claims of the woman? And where exactly did I say the girl was accused of stealing? I said "maybe" cause that's always the claim most of these employers make. So underage girls don't go to police station? Are you sure you are OK upstairs? How do underage get to juvenile detention centers? Isn't it obvious to you that the woman will end up being detained after investigation? Or you think police don't also have blood in their veins?
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by 9jaRealist: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2019
Kobicove:
Nigerian employers are very difficult people

Nigerians are just difficult people... angry
>

Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by WriterX(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Ryan03:
will you shut your trap? I see you have comprehension issues, try read and understand. Do you know the difference between arrest and invitation? Without inviting for questioning, how will police investigate the claims of the woman? And where exactly did I say the girl was accused of stealing? I said "maybe" cause that's always the claim most of these employers make. So underage girls don't go to police station? Are you sure you are OK upstairs? How do underage get to juvenile detention centers? Isn't it obvious to you that the woman will end up being detained after investigation? Or you think police don't also have blood in their veins?

This young girl in pictures below is a maid and the way she is always
beaten and frustrated by her madam was unbearable so she decided to
leave.
But immediately she told her madam of her intentions, she was locked
in a cage for two solid days, before her madam handed her over to the
police.
According to an eyewitness, the little girl was taken to Isheri Police
command in Lagos.

three quarter of the posted story... if you have issues sir go and find your solution and stop been stupid to the core, get a Brain and most importantly use it stop relying on your brain tissues for answers.

and don't try to tag me bro, I promise you , you won't like the next reply I will give you.
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by Ryan03(f): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2019
WriterX:

This young girl in pictures below is a maid and the way she is always
beaten and frustrated by her madam was unbearable so she decided to
leave.
But immediately she told her madam of her intentions, she was locked
in a cage for two solid days, before her madam handed her over to the
police.
According to an eyewitness, the little girl was taken to Isheri Police
command in Lagos.

three quarter of the posted story... if you have issues sir go and find your solution and stop been stupid to the core, get a Brain and most importantly use it stop relying on your brain tissues for answers.

and don't try to tag me bro, I promise you , you won't like the next reply I will give you.

I really hate to call you stupid but you are stupid. And how will the police be aware of this without inviting the girl over? The person who posted this obviously is aware of the maltreatment the whole time but did nothing till the police got involved yet you blame police for inviting her to the station. Yes I mentioned you again and what will you do if not your usual ranting with your dysfunctional brain? Waiting for the barking of a rabid dog
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by WriterX(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2019
Ryan03:
I really hate to call you stupid but you are stupid. And how will the police be aware of this without inviting the girl over? The person who posted this obviously is aware of the maltreatment the whole time but did nothing till the police got involved yet you blame police for inviting her to the station. Yes I mentioned you again and what will you do if not your usual ranting with your dysfunctional brain? Waiting for the barking of a rabid dog

*...before she handled her over to the police*

does this sound like an invitation by the police, before an invitation is honoured or carried out the police must have had a prior knowledge of the case at hand it's like a warrant either search warrant or and arrest warrant which needs to go through a proper channel namely a court order and proof of its importance before the police or a detective can obtain one against a P. O. I or a suspect.
I still don't know where you found the word INVITE or INVITATION please if you can find it let me know.

* the person who mentioned this is obviously aware.... *

would you tell me the CNN reporter who reads out a news on the TV have or is a witness to the news or would you sincerely believe that 90% of the news you read or hear are actual witness account or report?

the police didn't ge5 involved like you put, they were called to arrest her please get a dictionary and check out the meaning of handed over " TO GIVE SOMETHING AWAY " the contextual meaning points to a fact you have refused or declined to agree with.

I am not gonna insult you , it's beneath me, if you want to carry on please do, I got alot to sort out in life than spend time arguing this with you and oh please don't expect a reply from me, do have a nice day.
Re: Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving by godquality: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ryan03:
just shut up if you don't know what to type. So police should not take action if called upon that the girl stole from her because she is underage? Even court get juvenile section. See how you just show your stupidity online

why the insult? How old are you? Listen am not the cause of whatever family crisis you are going thru. Would making your point without the insult invalidate it? It's unbelievable why people just decides to be abusive even when there's no cause to.

Now to the topic, after locking that child up for 2 days and depriving her of her right, she was handed over to the police. Now ask yourself Mr/Mrs knows it all, is that right? When people like you find nothing wrong in her action or that of the police then i don't know what the world is turning into. Do you even know what a juvenile court will do to such a child for mere stealing? It's not up to what the woman did and she had no right.

Now go ahead and continue your insult.

Men Engage In Anal Sex In A Jeep In Lagos / Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics / Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53