Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) (52022 Views)

Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video / Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos) / Skales And Neza, His Stunning Rwandan-Canadian Girlfriend Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by sammysmiles(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
So
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by wisdom042(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
The guy just dey in between up coming artist n successful artist.
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Jhamzy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
generationz:
This piece of information just opened the border. sad
You are smart! Not everything ought to be said on SM.
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by DCmonster: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
This one mate they shut down London him dey shut down pussy. Anyway she is trying to console him for his already dead career. People way meet am for industry don blow leave and him still never blow. Anyway he is blowing up nezas pussy. Olohun maje ki adi OG oshi, May we never become useless OG in life, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by DameB(f): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
majamajic:
he is a very good talented upcoming artist

nice kiss

His coming up have tay sef o
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by 360command: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Trash artist
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Anacondaprick: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
zainam:
Rwandan Singer, Neza, who is the girlfriend of Skales, shared this loved-up photo of them locking lips together and revealed one of the sweet promises the Nigerian singer made to her.

She wrote in her caption: 'Babe you’re a star and I’m gonna do everything within my power to help you see how freakin amazing you are! “...These are the kind of things my #mcm tells me.

Thank you Lord, cause you gave me someone that motivates me and inspires me to be better. He’s a good #KILLA.'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4cZD5pJXwH/?igshid=1qugtfcmyhtzu

Source;
http://graygist.com/2019/11/04/skaless-stunning-girlfriend-neza-shares-loved-up-photo-of-them-locking-lips

This proud guy that is very broke. So proud and full of himself. He used to live in a rented apartment in ilasan lekki. I think he's moved out to another rented apartment
He drives one dead black range Rover that looks like a scrap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by rayobaba(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
majamajic:
he is a very good talented upcoming artist

nice kiss
and you are?
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by rayobaba(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kenzboi1:
Go and revive your career
He's doing so with you
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by peachysteve(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anacondaprick:

This proud guy that is very broke. So proud and full of himself. He used to live in a rented apartment in ilasan lekki. I think he's moved out to another rented apartment

What do you drive??
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Anacondaprick: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
peachysteve:

What do you drive??

Ask your daddy
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sigh... What did wizzy do right that Skales got wrong??!... A tale of 2 Banky W's protégés. undecided
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by peachysteve(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anacondaprick:

Ask your daddy

When you No respect ur own papa.. madman
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Anacondaprick: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
peachysteve:

When you No respect ur own papa.. madman

Fool
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Nature8(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
zainam:
Rwandan Singer, Neza, who is the girlfriend of Skales, shared this loved-up photo of them locking lips together and revealed one of the sweet promises the Nigerian singer made to her.

She wrote in her caption: 'Babe you’re a star and I’m gonna do everything within my power to help you see how freakin amazing you are! “...These are the kind of things my #mcm tells me.

Thank you Lord, cause you gave me someone that motivates me and inspires me to be better. He’s a good #KILLA.'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4cZD5pJXwH/?igshid=1qugtfcmyhtzu

Source;
http://graygist.com/2019/11/04/skaless-stunning-girlfriend-neza-shares-loved-up-photo-of-them-locking-lips

Copy that cheesy
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Americanboy35: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anacondaprick:

Waaow, you really sabi the guy wella o
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Anacondaprick: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
Americanboy35:

Waaow, you really sabi the guy wella o

Yeah I know him very well . His boys used to drive one black Corolla. I think he has collected the Corolla car from the boys after moving out of ilasan lekki. He did one stupid thing last year guys were thinking he wanted to use the guy for jazz. An okada rider was wearing Nigeria super eagles jersey. He asked the okada guy that he would give him good money for him to buy the jersey that it's original. As if he can't get the original in a boutique. It was really suspicious cos he kept begging this okada guy to buy the jersey. The okada guy refused ,cos he felt scales wanted to use it for Ritual purpose

1 Like

Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Ziel20: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
.... Roast dem Alive grin grin grin

grin
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by ahmEenu(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anacondaprick:

Yeah I know him very well . His boys used to drive one black Corolla. I think he has collected the Corolla car from the boys after moving out of ilasan lekki. He did one stupid thing last year guys were thinking he wanted to use the guy for jazz. An okada rider was wearing Nigeria super eagles jersey. He asked the okada guy that he would give him good money for him to buy the jersey that it's original. As if he can't get the original in a boutique. It was really suspicious cos he kept begging this okada guy to buy the jersey. The okada guy refused ,cos he felt scales wanted to use it for Ritual purpose
oshey Mr CNN and BBC
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Elvis45(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mr skales on a mission if you see am tell a vision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Asapkiller(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
friendlyadvice:
grin skalez and his dead career

na u kill his career? must everyone be an A-list or B-list artiste,una go open mouth start dey talk rubbish...
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Asapkiller(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Myhusband:
exactly what he's good at. skales is one of Nigeria that don't want to leave foundational level of music

upcoming artist forever

but he no dey beg ur family to assist him na,I beliv u re among d top ten in ur chosen field if not...
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Americanboy35: 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Anacondaprick:

Really? that's an hallmark of a ritual o
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2019
Asapkiller:

but he no dey beg ur family to assist him na,I beliv u re among d top ten in ur chosen field if not...

who's this Rat?
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2019
generationz:
This piece of information just opened the border. sad
No way, the borders remain closed forever, walahi talahi.
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Ojuelegba una dey there!!!

Can skales do it better than you guys?
Re: Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) by Asapkiller(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Myhusband:

who's this Rat?
ur father

(1) (2) (Reply)

How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures) / Olurotimi Isaiah Ayinde Is Dead. Abu Olododo Dies After A Brief Illness / BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.