Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja (39935 Views)

EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by seanjy4konji: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Stop glorifying crime, these guys aren't doing this nonsense to survive.
They most wasteful set of human beings you can think of of.
They're not satisfy no matter how much they made from their crime...

Look at the things they bought with filthy money.
Sex
Drugs
Drinks
Cars

Very wasteful
smh. I NP come here trade word with anyone

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by showafrica(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
madridguy:
Dread lock alone is illegal in this country

That's the issue...
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by AMI3(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
can they state what kind of fraud they carry out because I am afraid of innocent people with no voice.

#saynotocrime

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Yinibixema: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
cjudy:

Who do you want to pay your product? IPhone or Samsung money no be beans. Infinix and techno are there for the legitimate working class oga.
You can also sell them to government workers if they can afford it because most of them have not receive salary for the past 8months.
Leave the mumu. He no know say Na the same yahoo boys dey buy iPhones and samsung pass. Or na person wey Dey receive 100k salary go buy iPhone X?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by DedeNkem: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
It seems the EFCC was created to catch only Yahoo boys! It ignored a petition against Tinubu's bullion vans!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by millionboi2: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
seanjy4konji:
U go arrest you go tire

sebi we u Don leave politician weh turn Country upside down.

Den no get case.

You go arrest you go tire when the xou try gets really tired of your trouble..they will face you and start maiming and killing all of you and sump your corpse by the road side...

Maybe by then you will know this young guys are just desperate to survive from the jungle the polithief turned it to.

It go shock all of you
No amount of lamentation is enuf excuse to b a Yahoo boy......if u see other tinz dis boys do ah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Yinibixema: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
millionboi2:
No amount of lamentation is enuf excuse to b a Yahoo boy......if u see other tinz dis boys do ah
Yahoo is as a result of failed nation

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Offpoint: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
seanjy4konji:
smh. I NP come here trade word with anyone
No need for words... that's the FACT.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by seanjy4konji: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:

ur cup of tea..sip it cold or hot

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Yinibixema: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Not a fact. It has come to stay in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by millionboi2: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:

Yahoo is as a result of failed nation
yes bt dont b a victim
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Offpoint: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:
Not a fact. It has come to stay in Nigeria
Not when I become a president, shot when caught is my motor.
every household, hotel will be search on weekly basics.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Yinibixema: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Not when I become a president, shot when caught is my motor.

every household, hotel will be search on weekly basics.
That’s if you aren’t shot before becoming the president

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Offpoint: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yinibixema:
That’s if you aren’t shot before becoming the president
Getting shot is the list of my worries...
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by mistijude: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
seanjy4konji:
U go arrest you go tire

sebi we u Don leave politician weh turn Country upside down.

Den no get case.

You go arrest you go tire when the xou try gets really tired of your trouble..they will face you and start maiming and killing all of you and sump your corpse by the road side...

Maybe by then you will know this young guys are just desperate to survive from the jungle the polithief turned it to.

It go shock all of you
It is very easy to identify Yoruba person speaking pidgin English...'you go arrest,you go tire'...lol
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by chigoizie7(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Whether the big ones dey also rock or not, it doesn’t make these ones less of a criminal.

Na small small e de start.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Yinibixema: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Good
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by tetula123(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
fk002:
Must they have dreads? Sure say yahoo boys no get empty coconut head?

If I were a Yahoo boy I will dress decently find a legit business as cover up, every morning I will dress up decently with my laptop inside suitcase and go to my place of business. By doing that my neighbors will never suspect me.

But thank God I am not a yahoo boy.

one can't be too smart. if they mean you they will get you. even with that your smart dressing it wont stop them from searching your laptop.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by BilltheDON(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
BeStroNG:
On daily basis

Evening all, please I don't know how they do it but I'm already feeling ashamed doing this because online begging is not my thing. I'm just helpless at the moment and date for submission of the project is just a week away. Also, this has nothing to do with yahoo yahoo. I just need financial assistance for my final year project. All my school documents are intact if you need some concrete proofs. Please help me. I really need your assistance.

POST YOUR PROJECT TOPIC HERE... I MIGHT HAVE IT.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by seanjy4konji: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
mistijude:
It is very easy to identify Yoruba person speaking pidgin English...'you go arrest,you go tire'...lol
I no be full Yoruba self but naso
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Yoighaman(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
If I were a Yahoo boy, I'd have a low cut, well trimmed beards or even a clean shave, slim framed spectacles, always smiling and avoid extravaganza at clubs but many of these boys would not borrow sense.... I'm against Yahoo or any form of illegal means of making a living but if you are in a game, understand the simple rules that can play against you. People are watching especially haters.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by optimus106(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
You failed to plan...

You have family members don't you?

Tell them to sort you out...

BeStroNG:
On daily basis

Evening all, please I don't know how they do it but I'm already feeling ashamed doing this because online begging is not my thing. I'm just helpless at the moment and date for submission of the project is just a week away. Also, this has nothing to do with yahoo yahoo. I just need financial assistance for my final year project. All my school documents are intact if you need some concrete proofs. Please help me. I really need your assistance.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Beleljo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Some time efcc doing wrong thing, because they're suspect the others and leave those are deserve to arrest.... chaaaaa. Always suspect the boys and lets the men at aso rock.... so everybody body knows the right.Some time efcc doing wrong thing, because they're suspect the others and leave those are deserve to arrest.... chaaaaa. Always suspect the boys and lets the men at aso rock.... so everybody body knows the right.Some time efcc doing wrong thing, because they're suspect the others and leave those are deserve to arrest.... chaaaaa. Always suspect the boys and lets the men at aso rock.... so everybody body knows the right.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Kingdollar28(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:
which day i go see my guy among those arrested na angry

cant i view and laugh for once angry

efcc no dey go PH?

You are the last definition of #wickedness!!

May you never see any thing good with this yours sad,evil soul! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Godsonkemz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
These yahooboys regard us that want to hustle legit as mugu but when the law catches up with them, they'd turn to the real mugu by demanding sympathy from us.

Yoighaman:
If I were a Yahoo boy, I'd have a low cut, well trimmed beards or even a clean shave, slim framed spectacles, always smiling and avoid extravaganza at clubs but many of these boys would not borrow sense.... I'm against Yahoo or any form of illegal means of making a living but if you are in a game, understand the simple rules that can play against you. People are watching especially haters.

They have no freedom of theirs because whatever the babalawo instructs them to dress(dreadlocks) they dress including cars and property they own. Otherwise many of them would choose to live a normal moderate life

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by prof12(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
kestolove95:
The real yahoo boys dey aso rock..dem dey call dem yahooMen go catch dem and leave our boyfriends Alone
l

Sick head
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Mires: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
BeStroNG:
On daily basis

You can as well reach out to your state constituency representative and federal constituency representative. This is one of their secondary responsibilities to their constituents.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Rollins777(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
My question, so there is no northern Hausa/Fulani they are been caught as fraudster? Why only eastern, southern and western? What about this Alahaji that use their accounts to help the yahoo boys to laundry money? I wonder why every arrest made, you will never see any Fulanis or Hausa person involved. Why?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by lagdmark(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
lathrowinger:
When will they be arresting those looters too
Dont worry EFCC want to catch dem young before they become looters, good efforts though.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Budline1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:

You mean 'least'?. Mr Perfect
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
na wa o
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by SOFTENGR: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
vncntluv:
Why is ADEJUYIGBE written in block letters OP explain yourself.
Maybe he's the main yahoo guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zhao Zhiyong Executed For Raping 25 Underage School Girls In China / Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.