Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja (39937 Views)

EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by brownbib(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Why are they all having funny hairstyles.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Stallion44: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
Crime Buster's, keep it up.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Anndrew(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
Immorttal:
Welldone EFCC, these boys are the reason why there is no good roads and 24/7 light in the country.
see excuse...
Some brain are dead alrdy..true true,..brain no dey this 1
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by BRATISLAVA: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
fk002:
Must they have dreads? Sure say yahoo boys no get empty coconut head?

If I were a Yahoo boy I will dress decently find a legit business as cover up, every morning I will dress up decently with my laptop inside suitcase and go to my place of business. By doing that my neighbors will never suspect me.

But thank God I am not a yahoo boy.

the problem is mostly the flashy life. Why can't they buy another brand of car? Why must they keep dreads? Why can't they act busy rather than driving pointlessly?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by BatleFox: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
BlueAir:
If u know what longer throat and oil licking and sense of greed makes u look like right now...u would cover ur face in shame

And so would you if you had any shame left in your entire gay body.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Kennyfancy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:
which day i go see my guy among those arrested na angry

cant i view and laugh for once angry

efcc no dey go PH?
Wicked Friend, please don't make friends with this Devil
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by blowjohn(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=fk002 post=83741825]Must they have dreads? Sure say yahoo boys no get empty coconut head?

If I were a Yahoo boy I will dress decently find a legit business as cover up, every morning I will dress up decently with my laptop inside suitcase and go to my place of business. By doing that my neighbors will never suspect me.

Go to Benin. Dreadlocks full everywhere. U go tire na. Boys wearing short knickers to bank on Monday mornings.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by frowland(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by zomby(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Efcc remains a toothless/ useless organization wasting our time and money until a governor is arrested, and successfully prosecuted.

Please stop posting efcc and their common yahoo boys stories on this forum...it is nothing, but a complete embarrassment. Even my gate man can arrest yahoo boys.

Useless mothafatha!
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by cobby14(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
smh
iamJ:

efcc no dey go PH?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Immorttal: 12:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Anndrew:
see excuse...
Some brain are dead alrdy..true true,..brain no dey this 1
Bingo
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by koffsman(m): 12:44am On Nov 05, 2019
I don't know if efcc still know their job now own pen robbers that lead this country are now free of efcc harassment now they are after yahoo boys now every youth with a lap top, car and dreads is a yahoo boy is OK what do I even know
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by alphaNomega: 2:23am On Nov 05, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
See all of dem with dreads..

But is efcc sure they are real Yahoo boys or dem dey pick boys with dreads

They pick people with dreads
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by chucks5077: 2:59am On Nov 05, 2019
Every time EFCC and yahoo boys, na waooo....
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by fombadi: 4:46am On Nov 05, 2019
Efcc you guys are idiots. Indians are the biggest scammers their government keeps mute. Yet Nigerians are the ones known for scamming bc our government is dumb...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwcyLvoMps

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by ATTemi: 5:25am On Nov 05, 2019
Just like corruption, yahoo yahoo has come 2 stay. This is disheartening.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Juliearth(f): 5:27am On Nov 05, 2019
MrGidifeed:
In its war against internet fraud across the country, the Abuja Zonal office of the EFCC, on Thursday, October 31, 2019, raided the residences of suspected yahoo-yahoo fraudsters at Block E, Flat 1, KAPLAN Estate, Katampe Abuja. Six suspects were arrested in the operation.

Those arrested were: Chukwuebuka Temple Ohanse, Uriel Sunday Bassey, Stanley Wisdom, ADEJUYIGBE Andrew, Daniel Uduoroborie and Godfrey Bassey. Some of the items recovered include several mobile phones, laptop computers, and 2 cars. They will be charged to court soon.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/04/efcc-arrests-six-suspected-yahoo-boys/

EFCC, there is a yahoo boy presently in London( doing the job of a messenger to the president) can he be arrested?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Xclusiveme: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2019
iamJ:

efcc no dey go PH?

Wicked soul
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Fuckgovt: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Name checkers, check na! Hope u now see crime has no tribe
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by MSesan: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2019
fk002:
Must they have dreads? Sure say yahoo boys no get empty coconut head?

Nigerians yahoo Boys no get sense to that extent, they spent lavishly the way they see the money.

Once they hit big, the next thing is club, babes and buying expensive gadget.

YBNS====Yahoo Boys No Sense sad
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Holyhead(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2019
Black people with black mind and you don chop that friends money before oo you can’t progress like dis
iamJ:

efcc no dey go PH?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by DonBenny77(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2019
seanjy4konji:
U go arrest you go tire

sebi we u Don leave politician weh turn Country upside down.

Den no get case.

You go arrest you go tire when the xou try gets really tired of your trouble..they will face you and start maiming and killing all of you and sump your corpse by the road side...

Maybe by then you will know this young guys are just desperate to survive from the jungle the polithief turned it to.

It go shock all of you

Keep kwayet fraudster, jailbird
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by czar2k16(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2019
MrGidifeed:
In its war against internet fraud across the country, the Abuja Zonal office of the EFCC, on Thursday, October 31, 2019, raided the residences of suspected yahoo-yahoo fraudsters at Block E, Flat 1, KAPLAN Estate, Katampe Abuja. Six suspects were arrested in the operation.

Those arrested were: Chukwuebuka Temple Ohanse, Uriel Sunday Bassey, Stanley Wisdom, ADEJUYIGBE Andrew, Daniel Uduoroborie and Godfrey Bassey. Some of the items recovered include several mobile phones, laptop computers, and 2 cars. They will be charged to court soon.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/04/efcc-arrests-six-suspected-yahoo-boys/

Just 1 question O.P
Why is the name "ADEJUYIGBE" capitalised.
Just an Observation.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by seanjy4konji: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2019
DonBenny77:

Keep kwayet fraudster, jailbird
u v no idea.just get along
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Inasmuch as guys leverage on the ill country to indulge in illegal act such as this, I keep wondering how the mange to flaunt wealth that can't be accounted for; hence the issue of incessant apprehension happens.

Our G-boys no dey ever lay-low to flenjor their cash on the low cos of pride, they have forgotten that pride comes before fall; stay low-key em no dey ever hear.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Torg77: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
BeStroNG:
On daily basis

Evening all, please I don't know how they do it but I'm already feeling ashamed doing this because online begging is not my thing. I'm just helpless at the moment and date for submission of the project is just a week away. Also, this has nothing to do with yahoo yahoo. I just need financial assistance for my final year project. All my school documents are intact if you need some concrete proofs. Please help me. I really need your assistance.

You are leaving comments trying to do Yahoo under a Yahoo news report.. You people are something else LOL so what about other students who are going through hard times but arent begging assuming u are even a student
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by BeStroNG(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Torg77:

You are leaving comments trying to do Yahoo under a Yahoo news report.. You people are something else LOL so what about other students who are going through hard times but arent begging assuming u are even a student

How did you arrive I am yahoo?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by biacan(f): 1:40pm On May 12, 2020
seanjy4konji:
ur cup of tea..sip it cold or hot
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Dreyceepey: 7:28pm On May 12, 2020
Immorttal:
Welldone EFCC, these boys are the reason why there is no good roads and 24/7 light in the country.
you're nincompoop for saying that, what about the useless politicians that embezzles public funds,pentions and other funds meant for the layman and here you are blaming it on the young boys who are just trying to make a living out of the worlds mystery.NOTE I'm not supporting them but i won't just stand the wrong accusation about them PERIOD
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja by GoodLord95: 10:28pm On May 12, 2020
Dreyceepey:
you're nincompoop for saying that, what about the useless politicians that embezzles public funds,pentions and other funds meant for the layman and here you are blaming it on the young boys who are just trying to make a living out of the worlds mystery.NOTE I'm not supporting them but i won't just stand the wrong accusation about them PERIOD

Cool down bros. Read the comment again and laugh in Swahili, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zhao Zhiyong Executed For Raping 25 Underage School Girls In China / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.