Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink (1079 Views)

VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! / Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) / Monster Energy Drink Is A Satanic Drink - 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink by donaldeke(m): 12:38am On Nov 05, 2019
The end time is here guys, this is for the Christain believers. This white lady gave a complete breakdown, in a clear and revealing way.

This is Monster energy drink.

This is something every Christian must watch.

Watch the video below and tell us what you think.

https://www.reporterswall.com/mark-of-the-beast-woman-exposes-666-hiding-in-plane-sight-monster-energy-drink/

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink by RandomGuy48: 1:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Is this parody? It feels like a parody, where someone is making fun of how some people see hidden signs everywhere.

But in case she is actually being serious, she is making the same error about the Number of the Beast (666) that some others do. The Number of the Beast is not three 6's. It is the actual number six hundred and sixty-six. So finding a case of three 6's (and I would say "this thing looks sort of like three instances of the the Hebrew symbol for six!" hardly qualifies as finding such a case) means nothing, as three 6's combined results in 18.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink by sazjun76: 1:08am On Nov 05, 2019
Ok
Re: VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 05, 2019
If your foundation is sure, you have nothing to worry about, for regardless of what the devil devices, he shall not prevail against you.

Matthew 7:24-25 (KJV)

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

So it doesn't matter whether he comes by rain oh, or by the flood, or even the winds, but lie lie! odeshi! you go stand gidigba because no shaking for the house that's built upon the rock.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink by kunlesufyan(m): 6:18am On Nov 05, 2019
Drink way I love. Make una calm down.
Re: VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink by MuttleyLaff: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2019
No cause for alarm, let me dig up a previous post, years ago, I wrote about the drink
Re: VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink by MuttleyLaff: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2019
donaldeke:
The end time is here guys, this is for the Christain believers. This white lady gave a complete breakdown, in a clear and revealing way.

This is Monster energy drink.

This is something every Christian must watch.

Watch the video below and tell us what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bntfUA6TmLs

RandomGuy48:
Is this parody?
It feels like a parody, where someone is making fun of how some people see hidden signs everywhere.

But in case she is actually being serious, she is making the same error about the Number of the Beast (666) that some others do. The Number of the Beast is not three 6's. It is the actual number six hundred and sixty-six. So finding a case of three 6's (and I would say "this thing looks sort of like three instances of the the Hebrew symbol for six!" hardly qualifies as finding such a case) means nothing, as three 6's combined results in 18.
It isnt parody, just an innocent and overzealous person

jesusjnr:
If your foundation is sure, you have nothing to worry about, for regardless of what the devil devices, he shall not prevail against you.

Matthew 7:24-25 (KJV)

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

So it doesn't matter whether he comes by rain oh, or by the flood, or even the winds, but lie lie! odeshi! you go stand gidigba because no shaking for the house that's built upon the rock.

God bless.

MuttleyLaff:
To be honest with you, I found the brand name repulsive (i.e. the "monster' brand name), it alienated me so I was never attracted, talkess of imagining drinking it

I do understand the marketing ploy and/or advertising ''unleash the beast'' slogan written on the can. Being an energy drink, that it is, the ''unleash the beast'' slogan written on the can, is trying to convey the message that, the content in the can provides mental and physical stimulation when it is opened and drank. Opening the can, unleashes the ''beast'' (i.e. monster drink) which when drank provides mental and physical stimulation

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2686671_monster666_jpegaf6d9e30517ba188eac2bfa79b09ffe4
I have always been interested and fascinated by those three green ghoulish looking graphics. The ''monster'' brand name and those three strategically aligned or placed together green ghoulish looking graphics, which I now know, thanks to you, that they are Hebrew alphabets, have in the first instance, always put me off the drink. Though I knew the drink is ''harmless'' but those three green ghoulish graphics looked sinister to me. They looked like "M" but I couldnt help not think that some demonic minds were behind using some form of hidden symbols I wasnt familiar with.

Most times, its the clients who briefs or gives the graphic artists an idea of what they want as a logo and/or the message behind it
Graphic artists can be like Aaron, who brought out a golden calf after throwing the Israelites' gold in the fire, when they asked him to make them a god, a god who freed them from Egypt, to worship
This graphic artist used the Hebrew alphabet strategically aligned or placed together to look like M for Monster Energy drink
and seemingly with some subliminal message or demonic inference behind it as best as he was commissioned

Must say, I am not really big into energy drinks anyways, besides that it looked cheap and second rate compared with ''Red Bull'', so never gave the drink any thought or consideration

First, you do know there is a conflict of opinion out there about the number?
The controversy is about whether the ''mark of the beast'' is number 666 or number 616?

Second, these graphic artists use subliminal messaging everywhere. It's not just in advertising, but it's in music, music videos, movies/film and television, politics, banks, etcetera

Even in games we play and in software applications we use, programmers/developers drop and/or hide ''easter eggs''

As for what programmers/developers get up to, try these in any Microsoft Word:

1. Open Microsoft Word
2. Without the quotes, type "NYC" in uppercase letters
3. Change the font size to 72
4. Change the font to webdings
5. Change the font to wingdings

Did you notice the anti-semitic message with the ''encouraging'' thumbs up in #5?

OK, try these and cast your mind back to 911 or September 11 attacks:

1. Open Microsoft Word
2. Without the quotes, type "Q33NY" with the alphabets in uppercase letters
3. Change the font size to 72
4. Change the font to wingdings

It's eerie, isnt it? How did that get in there before the 911 event took place? Hmm?

The truth is, the devil has done a very good job of selling us a red herring and as usual uses the backdoor to slip something in
- Feranmicharles you'll be surprised what the REAL ''mark of the beast'' will boil down to

As Joagbaje rightly suggested, there is no ''harm'' in having this drink, ESPECIALLY, if drunk in moderation and not abused or if not abnormally drunk. So if energy drink is your thing, fear not, go for it

"Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink,
or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath
"
- Colossians 2:16

Having agreed with Joagbaje on the part that: ''Nothing will happen. It's just a drink'', it must be said that though the ''end is truly near, we dear people need to be watchful and careful in anything we do''
the ''Seal of God'' and the ''Mark of the beast'', however, as we all know, are BOTH NOT physical seals or marks
They BOTH have to do with ''what you think with the head'' and ''what you do with the hand''

Seal of the President of Nigeria
Seals are about authenticity, validation etcetera
Authenticity is about genuineness, prove it's not fake etcetera
Validation means something is right something is done right, some one is doing/has done something right
Unlike like the Naija President's seal above which is a physical seal, 'the 'Seal of God'' and the ''Mark of the beast'' is a spiritual one

MARK this - sorry for the ''MARK'' pun, it wasnt intentional,
Now, MARK this, ''Seal of God'' and the ''Mark of the beast'' will be important and be a deciding factor when the terrible time comes
''Seal of God'' or the ''Mark of the beast'' separates the sheep from the goats

Trust me, for anyone around at that time, fight or flight WOULDN'T BE an option. One will have to make or be forced to make the stand, by choosing life or death, it'll be more like Daniel in the Lion's Den or a Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego déjà vu
(i.e. as in meaning, comply and self-preserve OR do not comply and be killed)

Am curious to know which bank(s) Joagbaje uses when he flies abroad, as he said and I quote:
''But the antichrist may own the company to start projecting his brand.
So if it's true, the only concern is that we are using our money to sponsor the enemy brand''
Joagbaje will be surprised how far the ''antichrist'' has spread, how far its tentacles reach and how he already has been sponsoring the ''enemy'' brand in more ways than one
Re: VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink by OtemAtum: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2019
Even fictitious Jesus that is to come and usher in the end time world is trapped inside the storybook where they wrote him in. He cannot come forever, because he is a mere fictitious character. May the light of God Almighty which created Jehovah and Allah reveal the truth to the religious ones.
Re: VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink by LordReed(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
If you use standing fan, you are helping the antichrist!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink by dalass(f): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Actually its not hidden.

Also correct the 'plane' to "plain'

The plane I erroneously thought had to do with an aeroplane...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police Operatives Shutdown Apostolic Church During Service (video) / The Love For God VS The Love Of God / Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.