Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! (3386 Views)

Another Church Member Exposes Tb Joshua's Dirty Secrets... A Must Watch / VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! / VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! by tawiatata: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JttcNpUvHcY

A shocking video has emerged from Delta State, Nigeria of a self-confessed ‘witch’ lying half-naked in a rubbish dump after allegedly being hit by a trailer whilst flying in the form of a ‘bird’.

According to local reports, the driver was at Amukpe along the Sapele/ Benin Express Road when his trailer hit a ‘big bird’.

Upon getting out, he claimed the bird had transformed into a lady who suffered an extensive injury to her arm as a result of the collision.

She proceeded to make a shocking confession about Pastor TB Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), indicating the power of his prayers blocked her ‘evil mission’.

“TB Joshua turned into the trailer,” she told a large crowd of bystanders who gathered to witness the bizarre spectacle.

She additionally confessed other strange things without showing any concern about the serious injury ravaging her arm.

“I have killed many, many people… I am ‘the Lucifer’ which Jesus Christ talked about… I am one million years old,” the unidentified lady said in response to questions from shocked onlookers who interspersed their interrogation with loud prayers.

The woman was subsequently taken to Sapele Central Hospital for treatment where the doctors appealed for family members to come forward and identify the ‘strange lady’, although none have come forward yet.
Re: VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! by lalanice(f): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
So the driver was driving TB Joshua grin

Starting to sound like a mental case.

Where is the truck and the driver? Is all that trash along the road? So its TB Joshua against Lucifer itself undecided

I'm not an unbeliever I'm just really finding this story unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! by Japsylee: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
The lady is mentally unstable and is currently receiving treatment in a hospital. Please dear OP received sense!!!!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! by Kingpee2(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
she’s a marlian...
Re: VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! by budaatum: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
lalanice:

I'm not an unbeliever I'm just really finding this story unbelievable
It is a pity you are so sensible. If you were as gullible as some people, I'd have asked you to try this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxd3r_daTmE
Re: VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! by adolfHitler1934: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adolf Hitler, born in Vienna Austria to a custom officer in Brounam'a Inn was the last Lucifer to roam the earth.

There is no witches and wizards as all have been decimated during the war. Op, your story is fictitious and lack substance. Meanwhile.....

WW2 is about to begin. Hitler is ruling with iron fist. He will plunge the world into a war never been witnessed in the history of mankind.
This war will change the balance of power.

Brace up for impact!
Re: VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! by olursolar23(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
tawiatata:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JttcNpUvHcY

A shocking video has emerged from Delta State, Nigeria of a self-confessed ‘witch’ lying half-naked in a rubbish dump after allegedly being hit by a trailer whilst flying in the form of a ‘bird’.

According to local reports, the driver was at Amukpe along the Sapele/ Benin Express Road when his trailer hit a ‘big bird’.

Upon getting out, he claimed the bird had transformed into a lady who suffered an extensive injury to her arm as a result of the collision.

She proceeded to make a shocking confession about Pastor TB Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), indicating the power of his prayers blocked her ‘evil mission’.

“TB Joshua turned into the trailer,” she told a large crowd of bystanders who gathered to witness the bizarre spectacle.

She additionally confessed other strange things without showing any concern about the serious injury ravaging her arm.

“I have killed many, many people… I am ‘the Lucifer’ which Jesus Christ talked about… I am one million years old,” the unidentified lady said in response to questions from shocked onlookers who interspersed their interrogation with loud prayers.

The woman was subsequently taken to Sapele Central Hospital for treatment where the doctors appealed for family members to come forward and identify the ‘strange lady’, although none have come forward yet.

una wan start again abi... Ds year just strt oo... Mi o raye rada rada ooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Interpret My Dreams? / Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc / Reflection/homily: Second (2nd) Sunday Of Easter/divine Mercy Sunday 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.