Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It (2866 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It by Naijahitmusic: 1:20am On Nov 05, 2019
Tekno shares another photo of his Cassava and its bigger than when he shared it two years ago

Funny enough ehnnn... Dis guy DI**k no b here o �

See more photo

https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/11/tekno-shares-another-photo-of/

Re: Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Oya nairaland ladies come feed your eyes and fantasy
Re: Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It by Carmit(m): 2:07am On Nov 05, 2019
Loool.
Remember when this guys cassava trended that year....
No be small bashing baba collect grin

Re: Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It by Threebear(m): 2:31am On Nov 05, 2019
His carrot added some inches .
Good for him cool
Re: Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It by FatherBona: 5:18am On Nov 05, 2019
This is the same cassava that banged the living daylights out of my Cousin grin
Re: Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It by Passionate888: 5:31am On Nov 05, 2019
FatherBona:
This is the same cassava that banged the living daylights out of my Cousin grin
public-private property.

Inside joke
Re: Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It by Beckysexy(f): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It by Harlem2(m): 6:29am On Nov 05, 2019
This guy should visit some northern state
This is one small nah cry

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It by femi4: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2019
So, this is what Lola Ray dey swallow
Re: Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It by antoniafire: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
I thought displaying parivate parts was exclusive to ladies undecided
So men have joined too

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern / Burna Boy Under Fire For Forcing An American Hooker To Abort Her Pregnancy / See The Customized Timeless Diamond Chain Davido Bought For One Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.