Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) (31935 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by porshnuel: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

Praising her can't hide the fact that she is still dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by sidieladaniel: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
YelloweWest:

You sound civilised and intelligent, you don't belong on nairaland...
I swear u damn right most pple on this nairaland are dummies & Psychopath with lots of hatred that is y I hardly comment here I just come read news & get out the kind nonsense opinion on this platform eh I have never seen it anywhere b4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Threebear:
Kudos to this beautiful woman Busola for telling her story and giving lots of women the voice and courage to expose their abusers . cool

It should be simply acknowledged that Ms. Dakolo is a hero.

Isoduwa could u enlighten us as to what makes her dumb dumb dumb...
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by kwynette(f): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
jayson87:
So the only thing Timi Dakolo's wife will be ever known for is going to event to narrate her concocted sexual ordeal with a pastor that jilted her
What will you be known for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by opribo(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
YelloweWest:

You sound civilised and intelligent, you don't belong on nairaland...

Totally wrong, nobody does that it belongs to the past. Now her children will be scorned at school. She will be looked at with a suspicious eyes.

At the end of the day what has she gained nothing but disdain. The man accused, his church is waxing stronger. I dont know what she and her husband sought to gain but that move was totally wrong without no evidence or witness.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lol. I don't trust this Busola Dakolo and her husband. Wasn't it the same husband that boasted that he met his wife a virgin and he was the only one to have seen her panties?
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Threebear:
Kudos to this beautiful woman Busola for telling her story and giving lots of women the voice and courage to expose their abusers . cool
winkand giving vaseline crew something to think about
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

It should be simply acknowledged that Ms. Dakolo is a hero.

Isoduwa could u enlighten us as to what makes her dumb dumb dumb...

20yrs ago! what happen? when she was having Good time with Coza, 20 yrs After the Good time has stopped she decide to speak up

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

If you can't keep it don't start it
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
opribo:
Totally wrong, nobody does that it belongs to the past. Now her children will be scorned at school. She will be looked at with a suspicious eyes.

At the end of the day what has she gained nothing but disdain. The man accused, his church is waxing stronger. I dont know what she and her husband sought to gain but that move was totally wrong without no evidence or witness.
So when a woman is being raped, she should plan ahead and invite witnesses to watch, right? Is that what you are saying?
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
So what's how business with the hoe...

Mrs fatoyinbo jnr.

Who for knackwd on the bonnet of a carnoutaise but called it rape..
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by opribo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
CeterisXVII:

So when a woman is being raped, she should plan ahead and invite witnesses to watch, right? Is that what you are saying?

Look my friend when you don't consent to something you scream then and there but you cannot tell me it was rape when the act is repeated in different styles.
Even the sisters didn't hear of it. The act was even done in her house. Think about it now, it cannot be comprehended. I think the woman would have remained silent but Timi made to go public and now see.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
Abi dakolo meets saraki. sad
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
opribo:
Look my friend when you don't consent to something you scream then and there but you cannot tell me it was rape when the act is repeated in different styles.
Even the sisters didn't hear of it. The act was even done in her house. Think about it now, it cannot be comprehended. I think the woman would have remained silent but Timi made to go public and now see.
Not everyone reacts the same way. Some people are paralysed by fear and shock that they are immobile when being raped. Ask a psychologist to explain it better to you. Seek knowledge to cure your ignorance.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by Neddstark: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Developing a big sense of respect for Toyin Saraki and her works. Calm, intelligent and beautiful, she has consistently shown her worth both on family and social works.

Bisola like every other woman will rise above her pain and life's experiences. She will be judged by generations for her courage. A Burdensome heart wears out the host but a painful experience shared kickstarts a long journey to healing.

Richdad

Crap
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by abels(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
meaning?
chiefolododo:
may God console Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by abels(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
God forgive you
YorubaPrince:
Make dis fool go siddon joor, nobody rape am!
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
alonzoiv:
To console her over the rape incident that happened 20 years ago.
When will you get it into your thick skull that it doesn't matter if it happened 50yrs ago.
Rape is rape!
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by Roushy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
To disvirgin a girl in her father's house with someone at home.... Chai no be small bravery o if it truly happened.
Abi is he a 5 secs man ni. To quickly trust and burst like she narrated.
He must have a small dick for her not to scream and run...
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by Tembebe: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
FrLukas:
Lol. I don't trust this Busola Dakolo and her husband. Wasn't it the same husband that boasted that he met his wife a virgin and he was the only one to have seen her panties?
You people are like one way traffic.
He has come out to refute that statement.He said he never said it.
He even challenged the publication to share when and where he said it.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Tembebe:
You people are like one way traffic.
He has come out to refute that statement.He said he never said it.
He even challenged the publication to share when and where he said it.

And you are like a 4-way traffic abi. tongue

Anyway it doesn't really matter. My own opinion is that nobody raped anyone here.

Nobody rapes a 17-year old TWICE or more unless either the person is directly responsible for her like her dad or the 17 y/o has Down Syndrome.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

20yrs ago! what happen? when she was having Good time with Coza, 20 yrs After the Good time has stopped she decide to speak up

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

If you can't keep it don't start it

It was 17 years ago. She was 17 and he was her pastor. At the very least it was statutory rape. Sometimes it takes time to be in a mind to be able to come forward. But she did try coming forward. See below

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Developing a big sense of respect for Toyin Saraki and her works. Calm, intelligent and beautiful, she has consistently shown her worth both on family and social works.

Bisola like every other woman will rise above her pain and life's experiences. She will be judged by generations for her courage. A Burdensome heart wears out the host but a painful experience shared kickstarts a long journey to healing.

Richdad

nice quote
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by Chuckd16(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Assassinate man of God character just to get fame will take you no where. Failure associate with failure.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by Moor1234: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
How are you doing
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos) by Moor1234: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
How are you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And His Son Pictured Together / Lady Tattoos Davido's Face On Her Chest / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Neck Tattoo In Stuning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.