Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO (59808 Views)

Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video)) / King Power Spends 3.5million Dollars On Jewelries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by MrVagina: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83755690:

Lol cheesy
We had a very big Barbecue parry to celebrate now.
Guess you were out of town then.
No worries, Baba's birthday is coming up next month.
We will all celebrate it together.
But you know Baba sha, na lowkey birthday him dey like!
We are together brotherly.
Barbecue/Suya Galore!
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by APCsupporter: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83755690:
Lol cheesy We had a very big Barbecue parry to celebrate now. Guess you were out of town then. No worries, Baba's birthday is coming up next month. We will all celebrate it together. But you know Baba sha, na lowkey birthday him dey like! We are together brotherly. Barbecue/Suya Galore! God bless you. God bless Nigeria.
I will surely not miss this one. Thanks a lot cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Gerrardpanty(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2019
OBO na dem dey rush us!
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2019
APCsupporter:

You are always welcome sir.
We'll keep you posted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by MrVagina: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83756456:

You are always welcome sir.
We'll keep you posted!
[/s]
keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2019
emmabest2000:
Talk is cheap !
Audio Money... grin

May God save you... Had to spill my coffee

1 Like

Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Abiamaka(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2019
Audio money
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by suremossty(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2019
CosmeticChemist:
100 million dollars is a lot of money.. I doubt if this guy is even worth $20 million dollar..
The guy worth 2.7billion dollars,google it,his name is Benedict Peters
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by themanderon: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2019
I wonder what it is about black men and showing off wealth. I mean the richest people on earth are whites but rarely do you see them offending the sensibilities of others by mindless display of money.
Methinks the blacks never fully recovered from the damaging effects of slavery that's why they do some of the things they do.
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by seancombs617: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2019
Everybody wey get money na billionaire for nairaland undecided
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2019
suremossty:

shss.. Must you? Don't compare the real Ben to this fraudster
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by olajide8(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83752161:

All for the grams.
What is he into?
What does he do?

We know Mayweather (the money man) he took a pic with is a Multi-Billionaire Boxer.
Bill Gate is a Developer.
We know how Mark Z made his Billions.
Dangote is a Business mogul.
Seun Osewa owns Nairaland (Biggest forum in Africa!)
@ is an entrepreneur (some people go die with hate today reading this part!
They will start wailing and quoting us now!
cheesy)

Who is also hearing about or seeing this instagram Billionaire for the very first time today?!

Thank you, God bless your lakaiye (common sense) let's question them let ostracize and cut them out of our society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by olajide8(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2019
suremossty:

Worth that, without a company that generates that money? Even oba otudeko is not an worth that amount and he owns honeywell flour mills and is the major doyen of the stock market
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2019
Money pass money
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by ernieboy(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2019
CosmeticChemist:
100 million dollars is a lot of money.. I doubt if this guy is even worth $20 million dollar..
I tell u, gullible peeps without critical thinking will just be jumping when they hear anyone mention an unverified amount of money, 100 million dollars is not 100 million naira.
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by showafrica(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2019
cenaman:
Now Davido go get 36billion for him acant. undecided

It is written, whatever you want say it and it shall come to pass.

#36 Billion gang.
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
olajide8:

Thank you, God bless your lakaiye (common sense) let's question them let ostracize and cut them out of our society
God bless you too bro.
Only thieves support criminals.
Good to see that we still have reasonable youths like you on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by sparko1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
post=83752161:

All for the grams.
What is he into?
What does he do?

We know Mayweather (the money man) he took a pic with is a Multi-Billionaire Boxer.
Bill Gate is a Developer.
We know how Mark Z made his Billions.
Dangote is a Business mogul.
Seun Osewa owns Nairaland (Biggest forum in Africa!)
@ is an entrepreneur (some people go die with hate today reading this part!
They will start wailing and quoting us now!
cheesy)

Who is also hearing about or seeing this instagram Billionaire for the very first time today?!

Hahaha! what is that suppose to mean!, SPARK is an entrepreneur too! no winn yourself!
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by baby124: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
OMG! Another idiot! I am sure his Instagram page is currently swelling until they arrest him and disgrace him. Obviously this is not hard earned money.

When you sweat for your money, your brain will be too tired to carry out extreme childish acts that include withdrawing large amounts of cash, staging the cash and dressing up to take pics with the cash. All in a bid to impress people.
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Obdk: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr
I can say that guy got no 36 billion to sign that untalented Moda fuckkking frogged voice called davido who uses too much voice enhancer

If you want to upgrade our music industry then work with talented real niggarrrz like Burna boy, 2face and Jesse jags

Jesse jags is the only person that can murder his untalented brother
Vector can't
But vector murdered the untalented short black boy in the track ONE ON ONE BY ZORO Ft vector and mi
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by FriendNG: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
APCsupporter:

Kamar gaske
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by APCsupporter: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
FriendNG:

Kamar gaske
ahahahahacheesycheesy
My oga!!
Kwana da yawa?
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Soul47(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
suremossty:

Keep quiet

That's not Benedict Peters abeg.

Stop the misinformation.
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Soul47(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Obdk:

But vector murdered the untalented short black boy in the track ONE ON ONE BY ZORO Ft vector and mi

Lol...

Don't you know the track was recorded before the beef...
And M.I was rapping inline with the theme of the song while Vec was talking off point
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Obdk: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
maxzzo1:
He supplies luxury ask the money man most of his luxury cars, watch etc are from powerking

Pure lies. Obi okeke. Aka dr bugatti supply most of Floyd mayweather cars. 39 cars
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Obdk: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Soul47:

Lol...

Don't you know the track was recorded before the beef...
And M.I was rapping inline with the theme of the song while Vec was talking off point

You guys re funny walahi... What do you mean vector rapped offpoint.

The chorus of the song can be translated thus.

U will not like me if i catch you one on one....

Its a hardcore rap whr u can go hard hyping urself. Go and listen to that track. Vector hyped himself just like MI hyped himself....
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Offpoint: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Obdk:

You guys re funny walahi... What do you mean vector rapped offpoint.

The chorus of the song can be translated thus.

U will not like me if i catch you one on one....

Its a hardcore rap whr u can go hard hyping urself. Go and listen to that track. Vector hyped himself just like MI hyped himself....
I wonder why you guys keep dragging my name on nairaland.
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Obdk: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Offpoint:
I wonder why you guys keep dragging my name on nairaland.
Because u re offpoint
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Akiika: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
When you display cash notes and other material things to prove you are rich, then you are not. You are struggling mentally to convince yourself and others that you are rich.
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Fantazy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Have never heard abt him b4
Pls who is he?
Re: King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Legendguru: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Keep signing deal that will Fvck u out of money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) / Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.