Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Echo Tech Fueless Generator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Echo Tech Fueless Generator (4291 Views)

Echo Tech Fueless Generator / Echo Tech Fueless Generator / Build Your Fueless Genertaor At Low Cost And Make More Money ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Echo Tech Fueless Generator by Adeyemiolubayo(m): 6:05am On Nov 05, 2019
ECHO TECH FUEL LESS GENERATOR - QUALITY PRODUCTS - BEST PRICE - BEST PRODUCTS
CONTACT NOR WHATSAPP FOR MORE INFORMATION ON +2347032978437 FOR PURCHASE AND TOTAL DEDUCTION OF YOUR DAILY INCOME FOR FUELLING GENERATOR
* FUEL LESS GENERATOR :-This generator is a new source of a powerful product which does not make use of fuel nor diesel nor any solar panel but it only powers with 1000amps of battery and the battery charges I'm self while operating , the more it work the more it get charges I'm self and the more it generate power/energy
* We have 7.5KVA, 10KVA , 16KVA, 20KVA , 25KVA , 50KVA capacity of power in stocks
* it uses Oil once per month(2litter) and its well covered, 1years warranty and 7days return of policy.
* Uses battery to start
* Uses oil for lubrication.
* Doesn't produce smoke
* Increase in your production
* Less cost (no cost) on generating electrical power.
* No risk of running out of electrical power(ever lasting).
* ONE (1) year guarantee after purchase.
* No payment of bill on power supply.
* More power out put with less cost.
* No noise,No vibration,No pollution
* No electrical shock.
* Nationwide Delivery.
Pls If you are interested in placing oder from ECHO TECH FUEL LESS GENERATOR kindly Contact / WhatsApp Mr JAKES for instant booking , price list , delivery and installation WhatsApp line +2347032978437 or phone call +2349054548361

Re: Echo Tech Fueless Generator by Goldencheese(m): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Please how much is the 7.5kva and 10kva
Re: Echo Tech Fueless Generator by Adeyemiolubayo(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2019
Goldencheese:

The 7.5kva is 130,0000
Kindly reach us on WhatsApp for booking delivery and installation on +2347032978437
Here are the pics

Re: Echo Tech Fueless Generator by Adeyemiolubayo(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Goldencheese:
The 10kva is 190,000

Re: Echo Tech Fueless Generator by neutralmind: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Its more like an inverter to the best of my knowledge.

Op come and explain
Re: Echo Tech Fueless Generator by benson4u(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yes oh OP come and explain
Re: Echo Tech Fueless Generator by Chifrando(m): 1:34am On Apr 03, 2020
It can't work the law of conservation of energy disapproved it. Energy can nether be created or be destroyed but can transfer from one form to another, what mean is perpetual energy which I think it's not possible now
Re: Echo Tech Fueless Generator by gpatern: 6:05am On Apr 03, 2020
Adeyemiolubayo:
ECHO TECH FUEL LESS GENERATOR - QUALITY PRODUCTS - BEST PRICE - BEST PRODUCTS
CONTACT NOR WHATSAPP FOR MORE INFORMATION ON +2347032978437 FOR PURCHASE AND TOTAL DEDUCTION OF YOUR DAILY INCOME FOR FUELLING GENERATOR
* FUEL LESS GENERATOR :-This generator is a new source of a powerful product which does not make use of fuel nor diesel nor any solar panel but it only powers with 1000amps of battery and the battery charges I'm self while operating , the more it work the more it get charges I'm self and the more it generate power/energy
* We have 7.5KVA, 10KVA , 16KVA, 20KVA , 25KVA , 50KVA capacity of power in stocks
* it uses Oil once per month(2litter) and its well covered, 1years warranty and 7days return of policy.
* Uses battery to start
* Uses oil for lubrication.
* Doesn't produce smoke
* Increase in your production
* Less cost (no cost) on generating electrical power.
* No risk of running out of electrical power(ever lasting).
* ONE (1) year guarantee after purchase.
* No payment of bill on power supply.
* More power out put with less cost.
* No noise,No vibration,No pollution
* No electrical shock.
* Nationwide Delivery.
Pls If you are interested in placing oder from ECHO TECH FUEL LESS GENERATOR kindly Contact / WhatsApp Mr JAKES for instant booking , price list , delivery and installation WhatsApp line +2347032978437 or phone call +2349054548361

I have been thinking of what to do with my life, then you come up with this.I will like to partner with you to sell.

Alot of people on nairaland are not serious....many saying it cant work work wont you get to see what you want to pay for first
Plus if you know so much about science, why havent you use it to change things in nigeria
Is it not the same science that says that E = MC Square or have you read about magnetohydrodynamics
Cant you just imagine what this solution mean to yourself and the whole of africa, nigeria at large.
Shallow minded people wey full this nairaland self.
Re: Echo Tech Fueless Generator by hasyak(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2021
This sounds too good to be true?

Can give more details
Show where it is used
Your address for physical access

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** / How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without / Sharp Solar Panels, Controllers, Solar Water Pumps,wind Sys, Inverters For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.