Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Sell Me Your Science Textbooks You Aren't Using Anymore - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sell Me Your Science Textbooks You Aren't Using Anymore (444 Views)

Two JAMB Recommended Textbooks You Will Never Find / JAMB 2023 : Get Your Science Textbooks, Past Q &A For As Low As 200 / Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Me Your Science Textbooks You Aren't Using Anymore by ORIJIN201(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2019
Just like the topic says, sell me your physics, biology, chemistry, and mathematics textbook you aren't using or needing anymore. I'm in need biko. Contact me on my signature.
Re: Sell Me Your Science Textbooks You Aren't Using Anymore by healthserve(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2019
Hmm
Re: Sell Me Your Science Textbooks You Aren't Using Anymore by ORIJIN201(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2019
healthserve:
Hmm
lol, I know it's weird. I just need the books for one year, and I'm not going to buy new books for that. I just need them used. Once I'm done, I will just give them out to those who need.
Re: Sell Me Your Science Textbooks You Aren't Using Anymore by healthserve(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2019
ORIJIN201:
lol, I know it's weird. I just need the books for one year, and I'm not going to buy new books for that. I just need them used. Once I'm done, I will just give them out to those who need.

Ive got an amazing chemistry textbook. WhatsApp me. Check my threads for my contact
Re: Sell Me Your Science Textbooks You Aren't Using Anymore by iaamxavier(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
I can sell you

Essential biology at 1,000
New school physics 1,100
Ababio chem -800 the front page has worn out
If you want advance textbooks Lemme know I've got some I don't use
Re: Sell Me Your Science Textbooks You Aren't Using Anymore by ORIJIN201(m): 5:10am On Nov 06, 2019
iaamxavier:
I can sell you

Essential biology at 1,000
New school physics 1,100
Ababio chem -800 the front page has worn out
If you want advance textbooks Lemme know I've got some I don't use
I need that new school physics and chem.
Re: Sell Me Your Science Textbooks You Aren't Using Anymore by six33fourng: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for book sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

OAU graduate developed an Android watch that tells time in Yoruba language / Westland University JAMB And Departmental Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 / Income Yielding Cookery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.