Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

In enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In enugu (2056 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics / IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

In enugu by luka1981(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2019
In Enugu
Re: In enugu by luka1981(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2019
The first one is a mistake
Re: In enugu by iamJ(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2019
She shoulders

Hahaha

Na guy man be this ooo
Re: In enugu by luka1981(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2019
This is her recent social media pics but in real life she is very ugly.
Re: In enugu by luka1981(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2019
If you see her please you can report directly to any police station so that they will catch her and transfer her to Enugu state CID headquarters.
Re: In enugu by Hoodbilonia: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Is that her real life picture.
Secondly even if she carry drug,or drug dey her bag.
We must chop from same plate
Drink same water.
As far as u be stranger.
Everywhere is locked..
No escaping.
Play smart

He ddnt settle her
Simple.
All girls online are okpo.
Out of 95% . 75% are damn ugly in reality
Fuc k
Re: In enugu by luka1981(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Is that her real life picture.
Secondly even if she carry drug,or drug dey her bag.
We must chop from same plate
Drink same water.
As far as u be stranger.
Everywhere is locked..
No escaping.
Play smart

He ddnt settle her
Simple.
All girls online are okpo.
Out of 95% . 75% are damn ugly in reality
Fuc k

It is her real pictures but she is opposite of what you see in the pictures. The pictures are what she intentionally uses to deceive people. The man gave her 10,000 naira after eating and drinking and asked her to go , seeing that she is very local and ugly in real life but she started crying, saying she is in love with him bla bla bla. She used emotional manipulation to get him. She started this game of I am free with u but u are not free with me. Then she said look my phone e.t.c. to asking for his phones for game. She is very deceptive and dangerous.
Re: In enugu by Hoodbilonia: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
Men this one go loot me be that.
Men december don reach.
Last last we go chop chicken drink beer
luka1981:

It is her real pictures but she is opposite of what you see I the pictures. The pictures are what she intentionally use to deceive people. The man gave her 10,000 naira after eating and drinking and asked her to go , seeing that she is very local and ugly in real life but she started crying, saying she is in love with him bla bla bla. She used emotional manipulation to get him. She started this game of I am free with u but u are not free with me. Then she said look my phone e.t.c. to asking for his phones for game. She is very deceptive and dangerous.
Re: In enugu by GOLDwithMUD: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
This might be a lie to defame an innocent girl.
Re: In enugu by luka1981(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
GOLDwithMUD:
This might be a lie to defame an innocent girl.

And it is in the police. Read it again. I used to cry when I see corpses of girls being killed in different hotels but recently I discovered that many men are also victims of these hustling girls too, but many of them do not find the courage to speak out especially the married ones. As a matter of fact she even threatened her victim of blackmailing him because this same victim is married. If you can identify her, u will be given some compensation. Names of places and dates are mentioned including the police station handling the case so it is verifiable.
Re: In enugu by GOLDwithMUD: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
luka1981:

And it is in the police. Read it again. I used to cry when I see corpses of girls being killed in different hotels but recently I discovered that many men are also victims of these hustling girls too, but many of them do not find the courage to speak out especially the married ones. As a matter of fact she even threatened her victim of blackmailing him because this same victim is married. If you can identify her, u will be given some compensation. Names of places and dates are mentioned including the police station handling the case so it is verifiable.
Re: In enugu by luka1981(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
GOLDwithMUD:

When we don't fight a crime, we might become victim tomorrow.
Re: In enugu by GhostWisperer: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
luka1981:

Why not do a radio announcement on popular program in Enugu for this?
Re: In enugu by realstars: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
I don't think her smallness can prevent her from jungle men, if her case is urgent.
Re: In enugu by luka1981(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2019
GhostWisperer:

I think more people especially the young ones are more connected to internet than radio. Yet I will do anything possible to get this criminal captured.
Re: In enugu by Passionate888: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2019
'Thinks it's okay to have a bottle of drink with a facebook friend' or the man book the girl for a little face to face Bleep!n? And as you sef talk the girl ugly, why you go want to Bleep an 'ugly' girl? You Bleep up stop trying to sugarcoat it.
Re: In enugu by luka1981(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Passionate888:
'Thinks it's okay to have a bottle of drink with a facebook friend' or the man book the girl for a little face to face Bleep!n? And as you sef talk the girl ugly, why you go want to Bleep an 'ugly' girl? You Bleep up stop trying to sugarcoat it.

It was actually a meet up for two Facebook friends, not necessarily for relationship even though everything naturally starts from one stage. This man wanted the ugly girl to go back, but the ugly and hungry girl used what is called emotional manipulation. Started crying saying she can't go back same day, her parents are not aware that she is out from school, bla bla bla. Her tears touched the man and he allowed her pass the night. Meanwhile it was a crocodile tears.
Re: In enugu by luka1981(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
I hope the moderator can help by pushing this to the front page.
Re: In enugu by BrokeFucker007: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
The guy came back from Germany wan fvck come locate one online olosho n invited her over. Na runs girl, the mugu from Germany wey come back slack the girl drive him things and he woke up and she's gone and he's now looking for her. Why pick a how and sleep in same hotel room that u have ur important stuff in?! that's slippin. all these girls are criminals meeehn once the see the opportunity to Rob a mofoka they will. Never carry girl carelessly when u come back from Yankee, ensure u FVCK n discharge her sharply don't do the tdb shitt. Learn ur lesson fooll.
Re: In enugu by luka1981(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
The guy came back from Germany wan fvck come locate one online olosho n invited her over. Na runs girl, the mugu from Germany wey come back slack the girl drive him things and he woke up and she's gone and he's now looking for her. Why pick a how and sleep in same hotel room that u have ur important stuff in?! that's slippin. all these girls are criminals meeehn once the see the opportunity to Rob a mofoka they will. Never carry girl carelessly when u come back from Yankee, ensure u FVCK n discharge her sharply don't do the tdb shitt. Learn ur lesson fooll.

You made no point. People do business with people they meet on Facebook, people marry people they meet on Facebook. Every platform has it's on up and down. It is not like people should not socialize with people they meet on social media. Facebook is meant for socialization not for stealing, change your mentality.
Re: In enugu by BrokeFucker007: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
luka1981:

You made no point. People do business with people they meet on Facebook, people marry people they meet on Facebook. Every platform has it's on up and down. It is not like people should not socialize with people they meet on social media. Facebook is meant for socialization not for stealing, change your mentality.
Yes Facebook is a social media and there are different types of people there, you are slippin you still have this mentality that Facebook is only for socializing?! OK she socialized your asszz next time you should be very careful when you meet strangers. How the hell will a sensible man let a stranger sleep in his room with all his important docs and especially money including Euros? and the girl in question is an olosho?! u downplayed this shot about her crying and saying she can't go when you know quite right u booked her for tdb coming here to lie, it's not a bad thing you wanted to fvck but u messed up not locking up ur shit and ensuring none of your stuff missing before she leaves in the morning.
you talk about I should change my mentality when that's exactly what u need to do, ur not a kid anymore but since you're acting like one let me school u.

there are wolves and sheep's out there and the comes I'm different shapes, forms and sexes male female, innocent looking but u have to watch out and trust nobody. maybe u should start here or else soon you will learn in another hardway.
Re: In enugu by pwettyme(f): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
How much are we talking about here? I and my squads are good in tracking.
Re: In enugu by SilvaBullet: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
GhostWisperer:

Re: In enugu by GhostWisperer: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
SilvaBullet:

foolish man! grin
Re: In enugu by SilvaBullet: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
GhostWisperer:
foolish man! grin
Re: In enugu by luka1981(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2019
pwettyme:
How much are we talking about here?
I and my squads are good in tracking.

How do I speak with u in private

“Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke / 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Brother's Wife And Nine Other Ladies In Ondo (Photo) / Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video)