Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) (2085 Views)

Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus / Blogger Gbenga Dan-Asabe Arraigned In Court For Defaming Guru Maharaj Ji / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lady arrested for defaming Actress Eniola Badmus accusing her of being a professional love-vendor who connects beautiful girls to wealthy men.

Eniola Badmus thereafter reported to the police and effected her arrest.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

📺👀👇
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvCaIG3poFC/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGmUc9thTow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by Fugazy2023: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
I'm glad that fool I'is finally arrested

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Serves her right tongue
Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by Mushmush: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
I'm not surprised at all. Na them them. These people from Aghan-Eastern region. Ndi developers, ndewoo. Peter Obi na liar so I don't expect anything good from his deluded and brainwashed Obidients. They have all replaced their brains with Obi

5 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by HacheNoire: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
She should get a lawyer!

If you can do the talking, you must be able to face whatever comes with it.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by tommy589(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
Interesting

She has enjoyed her moments of fame alone. Whatever happened afterwards should also be enjoyed by her alone

4 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by talented321: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nigeria girls'
If they are not into hookup' they into arm robbery, or they are into blackmail' making an innocent child having 6 fathers'
Women are always looking for shorcut' reasons u should doubt ur wife once in a while' she may look patient and caring, na the oppurtunity she never get.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by tunjiajayi: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Na dem, ada.
Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by nifemi25(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
When they tells you " online lo wa. Soro bo se wun e "
This is usually the result....see the way she is calm....

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by UselessBuharist: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Good for her
Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
that was such a bold statement, no wonder she got arrested....

6 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by Curse777: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
I hope eniola badmus prosecute her

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by CJStarz: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pls bro,if you don't ,kindly tell me what she did and said. Like I'm d dark here.

MrBrownJay1:
that was such a bold statement, no wonder she got arrested....
Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
CJStarz:
Pls bro,if you don't ,kindly tell me what she did and said. Like I'm d dark here.

Watch the video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by CJStarz: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
I just read it somewhere immediately after quoting you. No nah, that girl went to far. Hope she has enough evidence to save herself if not, she's sooooo done

officialwdhtv:

Watch the video

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by juman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ipob girl.

Ipob and their criminality.
She should go to jail.
Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
CJStarz:

what she said is written in the 1st post....

officialwdhtv:
Lady arrested for defaming Actress Eniola Badmus accusing her of being a professional p1mp who connects beautiful girls to wealthy men.

Eniola Badmus thereafter reported to the police and effected her arrest.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by CJStarz: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
I later saw that, bro. Thanks a lot. She don buy market be that.

MrBrownJay1:

what she said is written in the 1st post....

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by Hellonearth: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
Taaa Eniola na love-vendor. If u like arrest her for 20 yrs,we will still be saying it. Jist lover already opened her nyash.
Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by Leggodeals(f): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
An idle mind is indeed the devil's workshop. See how the enemy just worked with her already evil inclinations to ruin her sad onu nkapi
Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Leggodeals:
An idle mind is indeed the devil's workshop. See how the enemy just worked with her already evil inclinations to ruin her sad onu nkapi

Am telling u...she would be regretting it by now
Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by Ezmans: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Mushmush:
I'm not surprised at all. Na them them. These people from Aghan-Eastern region. Ndi developers, ndewoo. Peter Obi na liar so I don't expect anything good from his deluded and brainwashed Obidients. They have all replaced their brains with Obi
the god of lazy afonjas

1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
IS HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by Komu1048(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
She needs 200k to pay her rent, reason she took the job of blackmailing. She should know such allegations can’t just go like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by Mushmush: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ezmans:
the god of lazy afonjas
Mr Pandora will never rule this country. If you can't deal with that fact, kindly relocate to Somalia. Him tu lai can only become the president of Biafra people's republic. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me

4 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by osuofia2(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
Very good, social media doesn't make you invincible or immune to arrest
Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by NaMe4: 1:30am On Jul 24, 2023
Eniola, abeg forgive her.
Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by NewDea4: 3:24am On Jul 24, 2023
Is it possible to defame that stinky chunk of lard, when she's the essence of infamy itself
Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by virginchaser(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2023
I don't even know what to believe. Is the girl afraid to prove the case or it never happened?
Re: Lady Arrested For Defaming Actress Eniola Badmus (pics/video) by Bvlgari: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala

(1) (Reply)

My Landlady Made Them Kill Someone Because Of Tribalism / RIP To One Of The World Greatest Fighter,john Cena / Man Caught With A Woman’s Decapitated Head And Hands At Badagry (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.