Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

New Profile Settings For Glo And Mtn - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New Profile Settings For Glo And Mtn (4061 Views)

Set Standalone Proxy Settings For Any Windows Browser / How Use Tunnel Guru Vpn With Glo And Mtn / Gprs Configuration For Glo Network! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Profile Settings For Glo And Mtn by Apex051(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2010
Recently people have been clamouring for the Huawei USB unlock and I follow the same trend by unlocking my Zain Modem but am yet to enjoy the benefit of this, this is due to the fact that I dont know how to set up another working profile settings on the modem, The modem is working perfectly with etisalat but their network is not stable in my area, please kindly initiate me into the group of those people that can enjoy the benefit of unlocking the modem by sending the Profile settings for Glo and Mtn to

apex051@yahoo.com
feyisaraayomide@yahoo
or 08052918744
thanks in advance
com
Re: New Profile Settings For Glo And Mtn by kevoh(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2011
Anyone still interested in MTN,Glo etc. Profile settings should click here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used And Refurbished Apple Laptops / Very Clean Foreign Used Lenovo Thinkpad Edge15 is for Sale SOLD / We Need An Assistant Moderator Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.