Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated (35409 Views)

Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. / Mmm Will Return Bigger, A Current President Will Be Assassinated & More” – 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by freelansa: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
The leader of God’s Crown Chapel, Ghana, Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi has asked Psquare, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze and DJ Perez to pray against assassination.

The prophet made this known in a viral video with claims that the revelation was given to him by God.

According to him, “And I asked God what is this? And God said there is an attack coming after the music industry in Nigeria.

“And I saw some popular people that were being assassinated in the music industry of the Nigerians.

“With all due respect as the voice of God and the mouth-piece of the lord, this message needs to be carried to them and they have to be fortified in their prayer.

“In the music industry of Nigeria, there’s a wind that is blowing demonically entering into the music industry.

“Some of them are the bread-winners of their families, some of them will one day become transformers of peoples’ lives and we have to pray and preserve their lives.

“I saw a list, to be honest with you, I saw a list, on the list I saw, I cannot mention all the names but I’m urging them to pray as a prophet of God with the eyes of an eagle that travels.

“I saw a clear vision. If there’s any person called DJ Perez, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze and others I pray for their lives. I pray for their destinies. The PSquares and whatever. I don’t know their names but I’m standing as a voice.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ew47LJiUS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://wotzup.ng/prophet-predicts-psquare-dj-spinal-dj-blaze-other-nigerian-celebrities-may-be-assassinated-video/

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by mxpinky: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
May be..
Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Immorttal: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Endtime prophet, always proclaiming doom. It is just the same way some religions are praying everyday for the earth to perish one day, to think i share the same planet with this people is scary. shocked

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by DBossNG(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
cheesy
Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nothing will happen to them. I come against every attack propelled against them in Jesus mighty name. Amen

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Bukden16(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yahoo Prophet, EFCC I hand this one over to people.

18 Likes

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Mr100Dollars: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
And he didn't see the death of Mad Melon, Mc Pawee or Even Chi Junglist? Where is that prophet that prophesied the death of Shatta Wale last year? Shatta Wale even gave birth to a babe names Shatta Bandle 2019.

And beside he should upgrade is vision, Psquare died years ago.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by adeniyi3971(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lmao
Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
All these dooms day prophet. Why can't they see something progressive.

At best let them see two sure odds make boys hammer.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Emmacula8(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze and DJ Perez to pray against assassination... Hmmm kaabo this time I guess he want to deal with only DJ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by landforeast(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by LyfeJennings(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
On shiere ni
I swear Oloribuu ni bobo yi sha
If to say na me be one of those he mentioned
I go carry boys go find am
Beat am thoroughly
As in beat am with cane
I swear I no fit go jail
Assault is a bailable offence
Bobo yi ya weyrey gan o

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Kendumazy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
OK sir. They will pray.
Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by dynicks(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
This dude must be a full time bet9ja player.....

MAYBE...i.e 12&over 2.5

Obviously testing his assumed calling using the lives of people!!....abi he's just trying to threaten us cus of the border closure; judging from the fact that he's from GHANA....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Yinxies(f): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Prophecy of doom angry

1 Like

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by northvietnam(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

And U think this will make us open the borders for u fking Ghanaians , NO WAY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by AngelHoly(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Wow.....this is so educating
Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by yemmight(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Prophet of doom.
Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Idiotic man of satan

1 Like

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Amstupid(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
some people will do blood
money and still be stingy .. Blood
that is not Even ur own.... What
rubbish........ angry

1 Like

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Mokason28: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
SHATTA Wale ... Shata bundle... one corner guy ... Chris ATTOH... Fuse Og ... Becca ...R2BEES will be assassinated 1st ... EWU HAUSA undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Amstupid(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
It is only in Nollywood
movies witches will appear and
the first thing they do is to laugh
.... Ask them what's funny couz I
don understand.. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Amstupid(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nigeria guys will collect ur
number in the bus, then
30minutes later .
"Baby I dreamt abt u" abeg bros
which time u sleep ?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by DirtyGold: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Effect of drug abuse... niggarr man, go get help quick
All men will die eventually!

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by ntyce(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
He didn't see Shatta Wale in his vision?
Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
scam of the year. d guy needs Audio money
Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by izibili44: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ghana with fake pastor.voice of the lord ni voice of the lord ko.scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Muhylonaire(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Dem don come again...
God did not tell you that your life and that of your family will change from Bad to Good.
God didn't tell you when Rapture will take place.
God didn't tell you how your Artists in Ghana will be better than Nigerian Artists? The only thing he told you is that another man will be assassinated. You have finally run mad. I pity those who still think all these Men of Guns are relevant o.
Awon weere
Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Lagbaja01(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lol
Amstupid:
some people will do blood
money and still be stingy .. Blood
that is not Even ur own.... What
rubbish........ angry

1 Like

Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by Lilimax(f): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Evil news ...!
Holy Ghost fire pursue them!!!
Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by ephraim18(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ndi amuma uha
Re: Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated by ijewejones: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
wink

This is a typical way of instilling fears in the minds of people for no just cause...

He claimed 'god' showed him these set of people will die,why won't he ask 'god' what to be done to overturn them dying

His 'god' a murderer

Abasi aka!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? / Funeral: Archbishop Desmond Tutu Lies In Repose At His Old Cathedral / Bobby Burnette Built A Village In Haiti, Gave For Free To Haitians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.