Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Real Warri Pikin & Mr Jollof Sign Redsonbet Endorsement Deal (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Warri Pikin & Mr Jollof Sign Redsonbet Endorsement Deal (Photos) (19290 Views)

Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Warri Pikin & Mr Jollof Sign Redsonbet Endorsement Deal (Photos) by SenatorAiyzik: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2019
soliddust2020:

if you don’t know how government works or worked in government circle then shut up. He has the freedom to run things on behalf of his boss and anything he does is seen as coming directly from Okowa, Okowa himself can not be everywhere and attend to all matters at the same time. All governors and presidents in Naija has that person they trust. Now tell me how have I spoken ill of Hilary?

Alaye I work at the government house, I am a director there. I dine with these people. Hilary, osanebi, ochonogor and co. You cannot tell me anything about how GOVERNMENT is being run. Now tell me who are you exactly in this society?? A common roadside artist abi cameraman from your signature. What exactly are you in this deltan society to talk about how we run our government here? Man just shut up already
Re: Real Warri Pikin & Mr Jollof Sign Redsonbet Endorsement Deal (Photos) by soliddust2020: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2019
SenatorAiyzik:

Alaye I work at the government house, I am a director there. I dine with these people. Hilary, osanebi, ochonogor and co. You cannot tell me anything about how GOVERNMENT is being run. Now tell me who are you exactly in this society?? A common roadside artist abi cameraman from your signature. What exactly are you in this deltan society to talk about how we run our government here? Man just shut up already

Director for where Mr man stop lying, una go come online form Wetin una no be. Because I sold a personal camera makes me a photographer you must be a slowspoke and you have a oral diarrhea, shit just Dey drop from your mouth. Small change when dem Dey give you make you no Dey use your brains again and don turn you to zombie.
Re: Real Warri Pikin & Mr Jollof Sign Redsonbet Endorsement Deal (Photos) by SenatorAiyzik: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2019
soliddust2020:

Director for where Mr man stop lying, una go come online form Wetin una no be. Because I sold a personal camera makes me a photographer you must be a slowspoke and you have a oral diarrhea, shit just Dey drop from your mouth. Small change when dem Dey give you make you no Dey use your brains again and don turn you to zombie.

Since you're in the same Delta how about we meet, make I bless you. Obviously you are another hungry wannabe criticizing the Okowa Government. When every development must have even reached your end. Yeah small change makes me better that you. Oh you're not a photographer?? Wow I'm surprised you're telling me yourself that you're something less than that, an online salesman? grin grin cheesy cheesy just shutup bro and get a real job. Put in your application make I help u
Re: Real Warri Pikin & Mr Jollof Sign Redsonbet Endorsement Deal (Photos) by noisy45(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Forget about that thought you have there.. Before your dickk pass through that lap, you go don pour akamu tire! grin

Mr man I'm not Churchill the 40 seconds man grin
Re: Real Warri Pikin & Mr Jollof Sign Redsonbet Endorsement Deal (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
noisy45:

Mr man I'm not Churchill the 40 seconds man grin

Are you less than 40 secs? shocked

That’s a works record!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naming Ceremony Of Kunle Afod's Son (Photos) / Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? / Inside The World Of Sahara Group MD, Tonye Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.