Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) (41554 Views)

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by UncleGist: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Big Brother Naija second runner up, Frodd finally meets with Ubi Franklin and Paul O. as he signs new deal with Upfront & Personal Agency. Gistmore reports

Recall while in the big brother house, Ubi Franklin came on Instagram live video and said to the public that he knew Frodd even entering the BBN house and had transact business with him before.

Frodd wrote;
With my Namesake @pauloo2104 and my former Neighbor @ubifranklintriplemg.
It’s Deal Sealed
Now with @upfrontandpersonalbooking Game time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3aJkK4n46k/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/frodd-finally-meets-with-ubi-franklin-as-he-signs-new-deal

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by UncleGist: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
See More Photos and Watch Video =>> HERE

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Tobinrobin(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
No papers signed, just pictures. Well when you peeps fight, you’ll be on the losing side

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Cool. Congratulations

Check siggy,
No biggy grin grin

I handle Social media ads to promote Businesses and gain more customers for your products/Services.
Check siggy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Youngadvocate(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
If you've got no better value proportion to offer on this post just view and close.

Don't come here uttering gibberish of the Iyanya ish. Frodd is a core Igbo man...Anambra to be precise. He holds the logic of business and shares from the ingenious mastery of transactions ndi Anambra are famous for.

Whatever becomes of his deal with Ubi, regardless of how ignorant he's with happenings in the showbiz, Frodd will never lose. Worst off, he pulls the Omo Agege stunt.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Riele(f): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
And Tacha is yet to sign an endorsement
smh

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
oral contract tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Is this not the same Ubi that tricked Inyanya and schemed him out of deals and the company that purportedly belonged to both of them? While Inyanya was busy servicing old wives of politicians in Abuja, Ubi was servicing his personal account with their joint cash. I hope Frodd didn't jump quickly and too easily with this one. Lawyer up Slow Tiger cos Ubi is never loyal to business partners and numerous women.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2019
Good for him at last!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Vyreell(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by chibike69: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Thank God this yeye show is over...mtcheweeewww
Don't be a boring girlfriend sometimes cry and tell your boyfriend you're missing your EX.���
Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by SultanOfAbia: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2019
So no paper
No physical proof of contract
Abi una sign Spiritual Contract....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by SoNature(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Ubi and Fraud sorry Frodd are questionable characters.

I wonder what will become of those two in a few years away

1 Like

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Is this not the same Ubi that tricked Inyanya and schemed him out of deals and the company that purportedly belonged to both of them? While Inyanya was busy servicing old wives of politicians in Abuja, Ubi was servicing his personal account with their joint cash. I hope Frodd didn't jump quickly and too easily with this one. Lawyer up Slow Tiger cos Ubi is never loyal to business partners and numerous women.

My thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2019
Frodd seems to be feeling himself.. After saying no love between him and Esther... And now he is shouting deal sealed... Without any papers...

Still wish him all d best...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Good move.
Leverage your brand while it is hot!
Congratulations Frodd!
Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by noble71(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Ubi make I tell you oh! You see Frodd you no go fit run am street. Na confirm Awka-etiti guy.

4 Likes

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Cindy222(f): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Fresh and Odd (Frodd) I hail thee.

Let me make clothes for you. Check my signature,i made the outfit there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Riele:

smh

She's signing an endorsement with Apple music soon.
Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2019
SoNature:
Ubi and Fraud sorry Frodd are questionable characters.

I wonder what will become of those two in a few years away
Worry about your own future first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2019
So this guy scam Esther last last? grin grin
Dominique how far
Frodd frodd our guy. grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Ekwensu1: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
post=83001662:
Good for him at last!
[/s]
Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by nextnear(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2019
Tobinrobin:
No papers signed, just pictures. Well when you peeps fight, you’ll be on the losing side
u jst wanna see everything as if they owe u anything, if u like see papers if u like no see, na ur own cup of tea be dat. rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by SoNature(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2019
Eteka1:
Worry about your own future first.

My future is secure tongue

1 Like

Re: Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) by Ekwensu1: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2019
Riele:

smh
you call this snapping around endorsement?

audio endorsement grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member / Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.