Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Cipm..human Resource Management - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cipm..human Resource Management (1982 Views)

An MBA In Human Resources Or CIPM Certification? / Cipm February Diet Of 2020 Exam Let Meet Here / CIPM NIGERIA: Application Requirements And Procedure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cipm..human Resource Management by sleekchiq(f): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Good evening, please is there anyone here who aspires to be a HR manager and plans on writing the CIPM February 2020 diet or someone who recently wrote a diet?

I will be going for the Intermediate 2 and I will need guidance and mentoring and we could share information and materials.

Please kindly signify
Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by twixx(f): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2019
sleekchiq:
Good evening, please is there anyone here who aspires to be a HR manager and plans on writing the CIPM February 2020 diet or someone who recently wrote a diet?

I will be going for the Intermediate 2 and I will need guidance and mentoring and we could share information and materials.

Please kindly signify

I wrote intermediate 2 a few months ago and i'll be doing PE1 Feb 2020.

Register on the Cipm site, there are materials and past questions you can download off the CIPM portal.

Study all course modules and then study your past questions, don't just rely on past questions.

If you have specific questions feel free to ask.

My advice is that you study well because the exams tend to be scheduled back to back so you are potentially going to have two papers on the first day and two papers on the second day, leaving you with no time to revise as you will be exhausted after the first day, so prepare well before the exam.

Finally, don't procrastinate, do the exam feb and get ready for the next diet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by Twistkihd(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2019
twixx:

Register on the Cipm site, there are materials and past questions you can download off the CIPM portal.

Study all course modules and then study your past questions, don't just rely on past questions.

My advice is that you study well because the exams tend to be scheduled back to back so you are potentially going to have two papers on the first day and two papers on the second day, leaving you with no time to revise as you will be exhausted after the first day, so prepare well before the exam.

pls can you share a link where one can download materials from I intend to write intermediate 2 next February thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by adannandu2030: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pls i need help i have bsc in mathematics, pgd in management, an online course certificate in HR pls which level will i write..... Thanks all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by SissyAda: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
twixx:

Please for someone with B.SC banking and Finance, what stage will one start from?, and how long does completion take if one passes each diet at once, how expensive is it? What other advise can you possibly render based on your experience??. Thanks

Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by twixx(f): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2019
[quote author=SissyAda post=84599834][/quote]

Banking and Finance BSC you'd start from intermediate 2

Exams hold Feb and Aug of every year, so if you start Feb 2020 you'll be done in Feb 2021. so you'll do Intermediate 2, (Feb 2020) Professional 1 (Aug 2020) and Professional 2 (Feb 2021).

You'll have to pay for exemptions, I think about 12 - 14k while the exam costs about 38k, but not more than this, just check the website to confirm.

I'll advise you to start now, you still have 2 months till the exam, but if you don't start studying now a month before the exam is not enough time.

So register, download the textbooks and past questions and start studying, if you cant study alone find a tutorial center or do online learning. There is a CIPM online learning portal called softlearner which is what I'm using currently.

Feel free to ask more questions.
Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by twixx(f): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Twistkihd:
pls can you share a link where one can download materials from I intend to write intermediate 2 next February thanks

The portal has free text books and past questions, when you register you will get them.

Or send your email so i email you the materials i got from the website for intermediate 2.
Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by SissyAda: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
twixx:

Exams hold Feb and Aug of every year, so if you start Feb 2020 you'll be done in Feb 2021. so you'll do Intermediate 2, (Feb 2020) Professional 1 (Aug 2020) and Professional 2 (Feb 2021).

You'll have to pay for exemptions, I think about 12 - 14k while the exam costs about 38k, but not more than this, just check the website to confirm.

I'll advise you to start now, you still have 2 months till the exam, but if you don't start studying now a month before the exam is not enough time.

So register, download the textbooks and past questions and start studying, if you cant study alone find a tutorial center or do online learning. There is a CIPM online learning portal called softlearner which is what I'm using currently.

Thank you
Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by SissyAda: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2019
twixx:

Please where can I get the study packs for intermediate 2 ( if you have the direct site or link preferably. Also is it compulsory to attend any tutorial or study center??
Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by twixx(f): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2019
SissyAda:

Please where can I get the study packs for intermediate 2 ( if you have the direct site or link preferably. Also is it compulsory to attend any tutorial or study center??

It's not compulsory to attend a tutorial center but It would help as they can break down the course. The courses are really bulky and the exam is set in such a way that questions are asked from each chapter so you have to study hard if you want to do it on your own.

I studied for intermediate 2 on my own sha at the end of the day it depends on you as a person.

I'll check for a link for study packs in a few minutes, I'm currently at work.
Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by Twistkihd(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
twixx:

The portal has free text books and past questions, when you register you will get them.

Or send your email so i email you the materials i got from the website for intermediate 2.
twistkid2001@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by twixx(f): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Twistkihd:
twistkid2001@yahoo.com. Thanks

Link for download of intermediate 2 past questions
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArUpn95Gzx0raoqoTc8e5MMPK2g?e=J6uY5A
Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by twixx(f): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2019
SissyAda:

Past Questions https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArUpn95Gzx0raoqoTc8e5MMPK2g?e=J6uY5A
Text books https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArUpn95Gzx0rgQ9snClwUDNnX2FP?e=7FehGv
Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by SissyAda: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by Twistkihd(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
twixx:

Link for download of intermediate 2 past questions
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArUpn95Gzx0raoqoTc8e5MMPK2g?e=J6uY5A
thanks a bunch
Re: Cipm..human Resource Management by jummytbm: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Good evening all. Please I need help
I have a bsc in business education. Please which level will I start from.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Do Masters In Econometrics / Oil And Gas Training / Gt Bank's Career Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.