Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started (32541 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Ritzy10(f): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Several hours after the Balogun market fire started, it has continued into the night.

It was reported that earlier today that the fire gutted a five-storeyed building housing different businesses at Balogun market, Lagos Island.

Despite the effort made by fire service officials to put out the inferno, it has continued to burn into the night.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4fyYjug_XE/

https://zenithnaija.com/several-hours-after-it-started-balogun-market-fire-continues-into-the-night/

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Ritzy10(f): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Watch The Video HERE
Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Crofton: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lol, And here I was thinking Lagos is far ahead of other states .

The underdevelopment seems the be evenly shared across the Country .

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
I thought the fire Service handled it already.... Nigeria self na wash

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Should: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
When it happened at Onitsha, they said Lagos housed the Headquarters to;
Fire Service
Water service
EleGucci bítch
Hydro power bank..

Modified; God help and restore to those whose resources were damaged!

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by budaatum: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
kallmemrB:
I thought the fire Service handled it already.... Nigeria self na wash
Please, na fire! Oyinbo washed the Grenfell Report!

3 Likes

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
God help us for this country.

Crofton:

lol lagosian like to console themselves with that bullshít story. na lagosian dey suffer pass if you know you know.

74 Likes

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ehya.

My fellow traders, hustling to make ends meet in this Buhari period cry

See my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Chuukwudi(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
What a pity!

3 Likes

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by fatymore(f): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hope it is not spiritual fire...

Since Morning and Fire Fighters are there?

Is the house for sale already or have they been asked to quit the premises because these Lagos Island landlords can't be trusted.

7 Likes

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Where are our fire fighters now?

The market fire issue is getting outta hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Thisis2raw(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chai see peoples investments going up in smokes

6 Likes

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Luckysbab: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
The report said they have been on it, not didn't show up, like in Onitsha.
Should:
Fire Service
Water service
EleGucci bítch
Hydro power bank..

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by sencekompis: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Crofton:

TELL ME U R AN IBO FELLOW..... WE NEED NO BIGOT IN EKO.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Mood11: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Life is Vanity. Imagine how people's goods and source of livelihood was gutted down by fire in a twinkling of an eye.

But The Almighty God knows how to restore... My prayer is that he will restore and re-establish all those affected by this fire outbreak..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by SenecaTheYonger: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
So what is causing these fires?

1 Like

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Untainted007: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Na wa o, the rates investment of people goes into flames these days. Only God will help us out in this country. Imagine fire from morning to nigjt, the fire ain't joking o.
Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by emeijeh(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
I hope they still have water

SenecaTheYonger:
So what is causing these fires?
Whatelse?
Davido's FIA and Caroline's Drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by drlaykay(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Many times this fire is put up by the business owners themselves or their boys once they make a budget they can't account for.
Because generally, fire incidence has reduced drastically. Or what else
explains the business places that get razed recurrently and homes aren't

3 Likes

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Iamgrey5(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Should:
Fire Service
Water service
EleGucci bítch
Hydro power bank..

Even in the picture, fire fighters are there.

1 Like

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by ijewejones: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nah..nah..nah undecided

So center of excellence fall person hand to this extent

No lesson learnt 4rm such incident that happened in other states

@ this juncture, we really need God's intervention in Naija cry

God help us!!!

13 Likes

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by faithfull18(f): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
It's well o.

1 Like

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Offpoint: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
They should handle it before it burns down the entire Lagos, given how congested their buildings are?

Did you know if you let me handle your graphics jobs, the awesomeness of the final design I'll deliver can automatically increase your life span?

whataapp0705 451 5809me

1 Like

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Lordjb: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Should:
Fire Service
Water service
EleGucci bítch
Hydro power bank..

it's Beach and not bitch grin

3 Likes

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by gaetano: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Na ordinary water fire fighters dey use ni

4 Likes

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
Crofton:

In london...the fire outbreak raged for hours before it was brought down...

7 Likes

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by ORIENTATION101: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
Crofton:

didn't u see firefighters hose and water still battling to stop the inferno. You think it is like Onitsha market that burned for 5 hours with no bucket of water to quench it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by Adakintroy2: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lagos is a very shitty place to be honest. Everything is siting on hype.

Dirty mainland with dirty potholes laden streets.

You need to see some place in ikoyi, lekki or ajah when it's raining. Am like is this the "island" them no want let me heAR word?.. You can keep it!

Dirty bus, dirty donfos. Toxic atmosphere with smokes flair from dirty bus..such a sick place. Come to your huz to sleep and the next thing is public speaker ringing ALLAHHHH!!..WANKUBARO..In your hear. Can't sleep can't stay awake.

Agberos, police, lasMA all at the same time want to feast on your little income.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by SenecaTheYonger: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
emeijeh:
I hope they still have water

Whatelse?
Davido's FIA and Caroline's Drama

That wasn't even funny or creative.

1 Like

Re: Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started by LoudlyMouthed: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
..Wot cam I do?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria / 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.