Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie (52733 Views)

Obituary: Burial Of Emeka Morocco Maduka Announced (Photo) / Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by midnighter(f): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2019
ukaface:

If you lack knowledge,try to read more,get more information,don't just open your mouth and say anything for the sake of saying.
Infertility cuts across both male and female.

I chose to believe that person was being sarcastic. Cos I cant believe somebody could be so stupid.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by ceejay80s(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
Rip

Nna ur name too is ifeanyi ? Haaa
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by ukaface(f): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2019
midnighter:

I chose to believe that person was being sarcastic. Cos I cant believe somebody could be so stupid.
seriously o, stupid is an understatement sef.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Benjaminbassey1(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Na lie o, atleast he had fathered many for movies. Whether biological or careerical he has so many children.
which one be careerical again grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Kingrexyl(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2019
Rest well sir!

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by uridiwan(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Majikmoment:
Ewooo! Death is inevitable.

I sew all types of female wears, please contact me to support me. Thanks
. Mourning time not a business time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Okoroawusa: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2019
ctleurocollege:

That didn't stop him from living till 72, are you sure of your own lifespan?
Am not against his not having a child. I was just stating a fact. I knew him from the 80s. He was part of the cast of NTA produced "Things Fall Apart" in the 80s. He was picked from NTA Enugu.... Very lovely fellow

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Reelmii: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
i tot he has been buried sef
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Okoroawusa: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2019
spiceadole:

Na wa ooo. Why didn't he have children with other women,if his wife was barren. After all,women are the cause of childlessness in Africa
Are you okay?... It's not an insult. Am just genuinely curious.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Originalsly: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2019
spiceadole:

Na wa ooo.
Why didn't he have children with other women,if his wife was barren.
After all,women are the cause of childlessness in Africa

Hmmm.... why did I always think women gave birth through the front opening only and not the back?

@ topic.....these guys took Nollywood to the top.... very good actor. Sad to hear....but he will live on in his movies.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Stellahappiness(f): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2019
Jesussss,I don't know DAT he's my uncleooo ,I so much love this man's acting.sir may ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by PapaAdanna: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Chai these ones no make one Kobo for acting

The only benefit is appearing on screens

Painful
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by amiibaby(f): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2019
First of all RIP and second of it says he is survived by wife and siblings doesn’t he have children?
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by koning: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2019
Oh!. I remember him very well. Everybody knows him as IKENGA that tormented Jegede Shokoya in Zeby's New masquerade.

He was in various TV sitcoms at NTA and ABS Enugu.

RIP my good man.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Atom007(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2019
dokie:
quite unfortunate.

Lived reasonably long, but he bore the cross of being childless.

May heaven accept his soul.

Why bringing the man personality to social media
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by owunabastard: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2019
I love this guy acting, indeed he was a great actor. Doing what he knows how to do well. Rest in Peace
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Prettyuche(f): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2019
spiceadole:

Na wa ooo.
Why didn't he have children with other women,if his wife was barren.
After all,women are the cause of childlessness in Africa

You are a hopeless bastard!.... Continue showcasing your stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
He was a popular actor, I do watch his films, so sad.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by soso22(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP great man.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Dearlord(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
dokie:
quite unfortunate.

Lived reasonably long, but he bore the cross of being childless.

May heaven accept his soul.

Who asked you?
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Ebubenwa042(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
Rest in peace Amen �
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by LZAA: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
post=83783609:
Rest in perfect peace Chief Gbulie.

He was a great man.

He lived a good life.

Nairalnders, can you read what one of the people you shared the forum with just typed?!
SMH!
Shatap ya mug
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by dokie: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Atom007:

Why bringing the man personality to social media

I didnt bring it from anywhere. Its written on the poster.

Be a good observer.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by 2shure: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Awon chiwetalu agu set
If hez not a village elder
He will be a native doctor
Heya.
Rest in peace sir
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by shegie(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
rip
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by spiceadole: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
post=83783609:
Rest in perfect peace Chief Gbulie.

He was a great man.

He lived a good life.

Nairalnders, can you read what one of the people you shared the forum with just typed?!
SMH!

Unfortunate, that you cannot recognize sarcasm..Pity
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by spiceadole: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
ukaface:

If you lack knowledge,try to read more,get more information,don't just open your mouth and say anything for the sake of saying.
Infertility cuts across both male and female.

Lol.

Unfortunate that you cannot recognize sarcasm.
I'm a doctor
.I know these facts more than you do.
So calm down,Hanty
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by spiceadole: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Prettyuche:

You are a hopeless bastard!.... Continue showcasing your stupidity.

Bitterness has so blinded your mind that you cannot recognize sarcasm.
I'm a medical doctor, female and based in UK...
I am not stupid.
Maybe you are.Pity
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Fancy19(f): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
Rip sir[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Vokians(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Rip Ikenga Emmanuel
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by brightlinse(m): 4:49am On Nov 07, 2019
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) / Hauwa Atiku-UwaisTo Reconcile DJ Cuppy And Zlatan Ibile / Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.