Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly (49470 Views)

"Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" / I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo / Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January (2) (3) (4)

Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by LagosWharf: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Imagine a show collecting millions of Naira through votes from Nigerians but still insults Nigeria.

During the eviction show tonight, biggie made housemates pick briefcases. Miracle picked the briefcase with money in it. When the briefcase was opened, it wrote 200,000 Niara

How can Big Brother be this insensitive?

Useless show

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by decatalyst(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kai!

I can vote for you as the next president...ooo

You can spot anything for afar.

Wehdon sir!

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Divay22(f): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
It was a mistake na.
Must every lil mistake be picked on and turned into something big

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Victorakats(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Divay22:
It was a mistake na.

You dey mind the minion?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Sheuns(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
I noticed it too. What sort of mistake is that?

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Your eye dey see shall.

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by HeWrites(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
With the way Miracle is winning money, It's 80% obvious he's not going to win the 45m.

It's either Tobi or Cee-C

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by obi58: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
LagosWharf:
Imagine a show collecting millions of Naira through votes from Nigerians but still insults Nigeria.

During the eviction show tonight, biggie made housemates pick briefcases. Miracle picked the briefcase with money in it. When the briefcase was opened, it wrote 200,000 Niara

Useless show

lalasticlala

Useless show but you still waste your time to watch it.

Ewu

27 Likes

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by obi58: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
LagosWharf:

Useless show

lalasticlala

Useless show but you still waste your time to watch it and comment.

Ewu

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Bianda24: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
It's quite unfortunate that Big brother could commit such blunder. They need to apologize to Nigerians. However I still enjoy the show sha esp the eviction show

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol, disgrace to Nigeria, am sure he can spell dollars

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by faithfull18(f): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Uhmm,, Spend less and Save more on data.... visit my profile or take a look at my signature..

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by eddyslim(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Divay22:
It was a mistake na.
I wonder
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by unknownsolja: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
the kind mods way push this thing come front page...even nairalansd mods cant spell sometimes..infact the guy below me..help me blast the mods
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by omoadeleye(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
nonsense
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by guttentag(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
they should perform the show in nigeria next tym
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Cutiekatty: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Divay22:
It was a mistake na.

I tire my sister.

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by guttentag(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
they should perform the yeye show in nigeria next tym

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Jimbadly: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Big brother na southie man na. undecided
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by slawomir: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
no one is above spelling mistakes.
sometimes all these little words can be misspelled

this remind me of akeela and the bee movie

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by namio10: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
LagosWharf:

Useless show

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT RICH NIGERIANS DON'T KEEP NAIRA AGAIN?

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by ennysuccess(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by galadima77(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
personally i felt insulted sha

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by teamsynergy: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
mumu op, u called It a useless show and u watch it....typical hypocrite
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Op, does that stop the winner of the prize from receiving his money?

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Abeyjide: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
the negative contribution is far more than the benefit.
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by eddyslim(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Miracle again
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by gbaskiboy: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
That is none of my business
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by Agbafs2005(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Miracle for d money
Tobi for d advert
CeeC for d movie face
Alex for kaffy
Nina for miracle

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by MorataFC: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
This news isn't front page worthy
Btw, OP u should know it was a mistake
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by teamsynergy: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Abeyjide:
the negative contribution is far more than the benefit.

please list the negative contribution...... moral police

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo) / Cost Of Making A Music Video? / Game Of Thrones Petition: Over 700, 000 Fans Want Season 8 Remade