Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process (25188 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Eteka1:
Innoson is an assembly plant. I am yet to see evidence of them designing and fabricating car body parts from raw sheets of steel or pan to form Chassis, doors, floor boards, fenders etc.I don't even want to talk of engines, gear boxes, suspension, electronics etc.
Their plant is open to visitors. You can go there and ask to see, they'll let you. Also, the manufacture. I really dont understand why you guys are hating on him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Mutemenot(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
They need to improve, after watching the Video I discovered they have a long way to go. Most modernized workshop in abroad is more advanced ...
Mechanized system should be deployed.
I must commend him for using most Nigerians, he's a true son of the soil. We will get there soon

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Kennyswagz2: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mutemenot:
They need to improve, after watching the Video I discovered they have a long way to go. Most modernized workshop in abroad is more advanced ...
I must commend him for using most Nigerians, he's a true son of the soil. We will get there soon
the place is filled with Chinese... poor assembling plant gringringringrin
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Anambralstson: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Eteka1:
Innoson is an assembly plant. I am yet to see evidence of them designing and fabricating car body parts from raw sheets of steel or pan to form Chassis, doors, floor boards, fenders etc.I don't even want to talk of engines, gear boxes, suspension, electronics etc.
May be you should schedule a visit to their plant to confirm, many advanced media houses from CNN, BBC, CCN and French TV all visited and confirm, even TVC own by your master, you can source for their video on YouTube

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sabby1:
Definitely, Innoson is a vehicle manufacturing company. They manufacture their own tyres, fibers, plastics, rubber parts and so on, but I don't believe they actually manufacture their own engine

Am a fan of indigenous manufacturing companies but we all know that for now, Nigeria don't have the full capacity to manufacture automobile engines yet.

Anyway, nice one Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing company

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Horus(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxVVShJv9so

Innoson Vehicles For The State Security

You Should Patronize Made In Nigeria
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
myettiallah:

Ur opinion doesn't matter, keyboard warrior
Oga it is truth and its not a bad thing, no company manufacture 100 percent their product, they need to outsource from other company. Its totally ok, ion know what u are trying to prove by claiming innoson manufacture from scratch when we know its not possible.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by salford1: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lack of safety gears by the employees won't even let me touch their vehicles with a long pole.
A guy was shown at 1minute welding with no hard hat, proper welding gloves or safety googles.
The whole set up looked like a Naija's panel beaters workshop.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Eteka1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Their plant is open to visitors. You can go there and ask to see, they'll let you. Also, the manufacture. I really dont understand why you guys are hating on him.
Seriously I don't hate Innoson and why should I? Innoson is creating jobs and importing some form of technology which is a good thing. I was only stating that what they currently do is auto assembly..Its a good start, which could gradually lead to actual manufacturing of component parts in future.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=83779477]Innoson is into manufacturing not assembling
Kindly watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d_O5RUZLLE[/quote

This is the reason they are kinda expensive, they're all handmade.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by tck2000(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
okorotalkative:

Give Nigerians cheap electricity, and you will be amazed how things go change for better.
I don't Suscribe to that.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by erico2k2(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:
Innoson is into manufacturing not assembling
Kindly watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d_O5RUZLLE
The best part of this is they are being instructed by Asians, Just for teh benefit of others, this manual output was how china started, in less than 20 years time this guy could increase is capacity and go Auto.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Sprumbaba: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
What I see here is a training center. I see the Chinese lecturers.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Kennyswagz2: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sprumbaba:
why you bad like this gringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by seangy4konji: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
noisy45:

Brother ode grin
u b mumu
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Lisaint(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Eteka1:

You will always have one or two things to say
Mr Online Judge
Why don't you channel your engery and critics to the government?
Before you start looking for evidence here and there
You are part of the reason why we are stagnant
This is a private company
If you felt they are not doing enough why don't you just join as an investor and let your money do the talking.
Enough of your blabbering online
Start your own manufacturing company if you ain't convinced!
IVM is not forcing you to belive them
Start your own company today

Most of you are shouting
It's not automated
Forgetting the number of unemployed graduate we have out there
If it's automated
How will he employ those that can do one or two things at the company?

I don't care about the location of IVM
I don't care if it's own by a fulani

Anything to move us up as a nation is a welcome development

Let government come up with healthy policies that will help companies like this grow!

Let government at all levels start patronizing these companies

I'm a Nigerian student
Writing from Ondo state

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Eteka1:
Seriously I don't hate Innoson and why should I? Innoson is creating jobs and importing some form of technology which is a good thing. I was only stating that what they currently do is auto assembly..Its a good start, which could gradually lead to actual manufacturing of component parts in future.
They manufacture most components of their vehicles. 70% or thereabouts of their raw materials is sourced locally. Of course they import some components too, every vehicle manufacturing company buys some components from others. Engines, batteries, electrical components etc are some components that vehicle manufacturing companies buy from other companies.
Even, when you come to mobile, the screens on apple devices are manufactured by Samsung.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Anambralstson: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sprumbaba:
He's advancing and smiling to bank while you are hating and be thinking who will employ you

That was how tecno started many were criticising them today they've dominated African market

Igbos are advancing you and your likes are hating grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by myettiallah: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
charliboy654:

Oga it is truth and its not a bad thing, no company manufacture 100 percent their product, they need to outsource from other company. Its totally ok, ion know what u are trying to prove by claiming innoson manufacture from scratch when we know its not possible.
Atleast there are videos there
And he admitted to d fact dat the d engine s are gotten somewhere else
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
myettiallah:

Not just the engines, the electronics component of the car, the leather for the interior design, are gotten from other companies and its totally ok.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Eberejesus111 post=83791813][/quote]

Cost of production in Nigeria is generally expensive
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Sprumbaba: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

He's advancing and smiling to bank while you are hating and be thinking who will employ you

That was how tecno started many were criticising them today they've dominated African market

I am not hating, just an observation in case the information clouded your judgment.

By the way, not everyone on Nairaland needs a job. We come here to employ people like you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Anambralstson: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sprumbaba:

I am not hating, just an observation in case the information clouded your judgment.

By the way, not everyone on Nairaland needs a job. We come here to employ people like you.
Audio boss grin Only if you know me grin grin
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Sprumbaba: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Audio boss grin Only if you know me grin grin

I don't need to know you as you are useless to me.

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Anambralstson: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sprumbaba:

I don't need to know you as you are useless to me.
Same as you to me grin
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by allcomage: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mutemenot:
I was surprised to see bmw engine in my range rover hseThe whole world cannot go automation no matter how advanced technology gets. Do you know that the almighty bugati is manufactured by hand in France. Innoson is the 9th wonder of the world. A man with limited education manufacturing vehicles,tired,plastic in one of the toughest places in the world to do business do to poor infrastructure and bad economic policies, he deserves all accolades.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Eteka1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lisaint:

You will always have one or two things to say
Mr Online Judge
Why don't you channel your engery and critics to the government?
Before you start looking for evidence here and there
You are part of the reason why we are stagnant
This is a private company
If you felt they are not doing enough why don't you just join as an investor and let your money do the talking.
Enough of your blabbering online
Start your own manufacturing company if you ain't convinced!
IVM is not forcing you to belive them
Start your own company today

Most of you are shouting
It's not automated
Forgetting the number of unemployed graduate we have out there
If it's automated
How will he employ those that can do one or two things at the company?

I don't care about the location of IVM
I don't care if it's own by a fulani

Anything to move us up as a nation is a welcome development

Let government come up with healthy policies that will help companies like this grow!

Let government at all levels start patronizing these companies

I'm a Nigerian student
Writing from Ondo state

You are talking rubbish. When does stating a fact amount to criticism or being judgemental? Its like your annoyance is due to the fact that you don't see me attacking Buhari or Government as you put it.

Did you ever see me say Innoson is not automated or that I don't like their car etc?

I have never had issues with where the company is located or which tribe owns it cos i am not a tribalist. I only opined that the company is into assembly and not actually manufacturing the different components of the cars. What is the crime in that?

Mr man everyone is entitled to his or her opinion so don't tell me that rubbish you just said again.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Kennyswagz2: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

advancing with a useless Chinese imported piece of crap..
Funny peoplegringringrin
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by RTSC: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Eteka1:
You are talking rubbish. When does stating a fact amount to criticism or being judgemental? Its like your annoyance is due to the fact that you don't see me attacking Buhari or Government as you put it.

Did you ever see me say Innoson is not automated or that I don't like their car etc?

I have never had issues with where the company is located or which triyybe owns it cos i am not a tribalist. I only opined that the company is into assembly and not actually manufacturing the different components of the cars. What is the crime in that?

Mr man everyone is entitled to his or her opinion so don't tell me that rubbish you just said again.
Your opinion is rubbish. You deserve a better slap.

Even in the face of the entire process, you are still talking about assembly.

Where is assembly in that?

BTW, which school did you graduate from?
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by RTSC: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
myettiallah:

Your favourite Benz does not manufacture their own engines.

It is foolish expectinh a third world country to manufacture engines.

Innoson also said that the engine manufacturers he buys from promised to bring an engine manufacturing plant to Nigeria once innoson gets a significant market share for their products.

So if you want Nigeria to manufacture engines, your best bet lies with innoson and patronizing their products.

Nobody else can bring it here.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by JohnWickLIVES(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
The biggest point most people don't get and what makes a successful company is this... Branding is what makes or break a business. Think I'm joking, mention 10 popular companies from any industry right now and you'll find out all of these companies outsource their major production parts. Think Apple (gets major components from South East Asian companies), think Mercedes (gets their engines manufactured by Nissan/Renault), think of any popular laptop that doesn't get components from Intel or AMD, think of many and it's all the same. Even the two biggest chip manufacturers in the world gets their processors manufactured by third party companies who do these to their specifications...

So the most important remains Branding.

Innoson needs to invest in massive branding. They've achieved production and manufacturing... Now they need to invest a lot in branding.

Even look at something like the gaming industry, do you know the reason why games like Call of Duty is popular, look at the best game in that franchise, Modern Warfare 2 and you'll realize they spent 4 times the amount used in developing that game to promote the game. Imagine spending $50 million to develop a game and spending $200 million to promote the brand of that game and making $550 million in just 5 days of release.

If you think branding doesn't matter, ask Apple!

So Innoson, best advise is to brand yourself. Complete overhaul. Take a cue from Mercedes or even Toyota.

PS: I Support Local Content!!! If it's done right

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Eteka1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
RTSC:

Your opinion is rubbish. You deserve a better slap.

Even in the face of the entire process, you are still talking about assembly.

Where is assembly in that?

BTW, which school did you graduate from?
You are very stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show / Vehicle History-Safety & Recalls Updates / How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.