Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph (47368 Views)

Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Myhusband(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2019
Essential:

My mother is not going to died but she going to wish she was dead. When Ogun with his iron rod dive into her dark deep hole. She will be crying for the devil to take her instead. Sure the woman love d.i.c.k. But neva have she be rod like this b4. With her p.u.s.sy lickin, stinking and thundering. Poor woman she definitely going to die a sex slave. Ogun can't stop raping her and wouldn't stop. I can see me crying and wishing my mom death. No need to cry because i brought this upon the stupid woman that gave birth to goat like me.

I thought as dummy. She failed in your upbringing so she should bear the cries and pains you made her go through smashing her

Your mother must have gone thru hell in your hand with the way you describe how Ogun is fvcking her. I'm sure she regent coming from Edo right now

What a weird son she gave birth to. Your English alone can kill her
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2019
Myhusband:

I thought as dummy. She failed in your upbringing so she should bear the cries and pains you made her go through smashing her

Your mother must have gone thru hell in your hand with the way you describe how Ogun is fvcking her. I'm sure she regent coming from Edo right now

What a weird son she gave birth to. Your English alone can kill her
'
yes i sacrifice u to Ogun and sango from hell will wipe all members of your family. There will be more grave in ur family than people when i am finish with u.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Myhusband(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2019
Essential:
'
yes i sacrifice mine to Ogun and sango from hell will wipe all members of my family. There will be more grave in my family than people when death finish with me

grin grin

kid will always be a kid. when last do you see your birth certificate dummy?. death is really hungry you, I've no RIP to write when you passed on anyway because it's a relieved of having 1 idiot leaving the earth for the sane cheesy
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2019
Myhusband:

grin grin

kid will always be a kid. when last do you see your birth certificate dummy?. death is really hungry you, I've no RIP to write when you passed on anyway because it's a relieved of having 1 idiot leaving the earth for the sane cheesy

i will not spare even unborn child in family. Blood will like river in ur household.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Myhusband(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2019
Essential:

i will not spare even my unborn child in my family. Blood will like river in my household.

is that not what you people use to renew your sense in that side ode grin

keep quiet and stop crying everywhere jawe cheesy

your useless cries is boring already. mumu Edo kid
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Myhusband:

is that not what you people use to renew your sense in that side ode grin

keep quiet and stop crying everywhere jawe cheesy

your useless cries is boring already. mumu Edo kid
my jobless friend, i am back from work. How is that stinking LovePeddler that is ur mother and that madman u call father?
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Myhusband(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
Essential:

my jobless friend, i am back from work. How is that stinking LovePeddler that is my mother and that madman i call my father?

kids is back from his road side work, that's a joy for him. who use this one brain as collateral ?

when you returned from your wheel barrow pushing work don't you meet them at home

Oponu Ayirada
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Myhusband:

kids is back from his road side work, that's a joy for him. who use this one brain as collateral ?

when you returned from your wheel barrow pushing work don't you meet them at home

Oponu Ayirada

You are now my slave, i have use juju to tie u down. If u dont hear from me, u will be sleepless and restless. I am playing with ur head and destiny. You are inside the small pot in my room. Anytime u have headache, just know that I am the one knocking ur head over here. Your life is now in my hand, u brought this upon yourself.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Myhusband(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Essential:

You are now my slave, i have use juju to tie u down. If u dont hear from me, u will be sleepless and restless. I am playing with ur head and destiny. You are inside the small pot in my room. Anytime u have headache, just know that I am the one knocking ur head over here. Your life is now in my hand, u brought this upon yourself.

Nollywood movies don reverse this one common sense. You've power and you're still pushing wheel Barrow for a living. Why don't use the power to better ya life and raise your wretched family from abject poverty

Stinking thing

Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
my slave ur life is in my hand.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Horparindey(m): 1:22am On Mar 01, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Horparindey(m): 1:24am On Mar 01, 2020
wetin eyes no go see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) / SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.