Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) (43945 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / 17 Year Old 2019 Best WAEC Student, Chisom Buried Amid Tears (watch Video) / Burial Of Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kehinde, FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Legendguru: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by BlackfireX: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Younggod1 post=83798739][/quote]

Leave cultism
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
kestolove95:
Na only one jeans nd belt him get? Mtseew
Is that all you could type? You don’t know his struggles so let him be.
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
The most painful part of it all is that many young ones seeing this thread will still queue up waiting to "belong".

And we'll still come here to feel bad for an action they are yet to take even as I type this.

You reading this post, just have a rethink. cultistism does not pay. I repeat cultism no dey pay.
He wasn't a cultist so I heard. He was just unfortunate to be cut in the cross fire
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
As far as he belonged to a cult group,i think he need not to be pitied because he too might have sent some person to grave.It was his time to pay the supreme price and he had paid it...His case had closed and another person's own opened.
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Tflex01: 4:14am On Nov 07, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Haaaa!!!!!!!
So very painful
May God rest his soul
I don't know him but I feel like crying typing this
Too young
Funny thing be say the guy might not be a cultist
He might have just challenged one of them unknowingly

Can you see that red hand band in all his pictures?? E get why. If you know, you know.
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Tflex01:

Can you see that red hand band in all his pictures?? E get why. If you know, you know.

Hmmmmm.
May Ur days be long
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by GreatUniben: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2019
I am not wishing death on those guys that beat hell out of me in Ekosodin, for just passing by them and not giving them all the money in my pocket very fast. I pray that by now, they would have changed for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by willidaine(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
I can't recall how many times i was harassed on the streets of Ekosodin by these cult guys. There was a particular time i wore a red wristband, oblivious to the fact that it is a symbol. I was warned seriously and told if i was caught the next time, i would be dealt with mercilessly. Its just a sad story that cases like this keep happening and Uniben Officials are not doing anything to protect students from such harassment by these unscrupulous set of individuals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Elvixbeatz(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kolo living dog is beta Dan dead lion.
idonhammer:
Jew man grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) / Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / NUC Boss Resigns, To Resume As BUK Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.