Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Carlcare Swap Plan (all You Need To Know).. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Swap Plan (all You Need To Know).. (1875 Views)

Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carlcare Swap Plan (all You Need To Know).. by saxby(f): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Good day esteemed T-Fans, I hope you are all having a good day! Some time ago we posted about the new Carlcare Mobile phone swap plan / TradeIn system in line with Global goals, which Carlcare service was set to launch, it's safe to say the Swap Plan is here.

before the swap takes place there are procedures to take note of: Your device will be evaluated first to determine its current value; after which, you proceed to select your choice of our available devices and pay the difference.

before the swap takes place there are procedures to take note of: Your device will be evaluated first to determine its current value; after which, you proceed to select your choice of our available devices and pay the difference.

Below are lists of eligible recycling devices and available models you can swap to....

LIST OF RECYCLING DEVICES ACCEPTED

INFINIX
TECNO
ITEL
IPHONE
HUAWEI
XIAOMI (MI)
OPPO
SAMSUNG
VIVO

ELIGIBLE DEVICES AND MODELS YOU CAN SWAP TO

TECNO
TECNO Camon 11
TECNO Pouvoir 2 pro
TECNO Pouvoir 3
TECNO Pouvoir 2 Air
TECNO Spark 2
TECNO Spark 3
TECNO Y2
TECNO POP 2 Pro
TECNO POP 2

the models will be adjusted with time

The swap is only available at Carlcare branches within Ikeja, Lagos State for now... click the link to see TERMS & CONDITIONS https:///2Y0070Q

Please do visit either of the Carlcare service centres for assistance, see addresses below

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/324632-carlcare-swap-plan-all-you-need-to-know

Re: Carlcare Swap Plan (all You Need To Know).. by princemillla(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
It's a nice move but for tecno lovers only.

I cannot come and drop Almighty samsung for tecno wen I Don already cast and bind all our village witches.i DEy mad

3 Likes

Re: Carlcare Swap Plan (all You Need To Know).. by Mohbola(f): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good idea
Re: Carlcare Swap Plan (all You Need To Know).. by Fuadeiza(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2019
I have a spark 3 with cracked screen, is it possible to swap it ??
Re: Carlcare Swap Plan (all You Need To Know).. by Fuadeiza(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2019
saxby:
Good day esteemed T-Fans, I hope you are all having a good day! Some time ago we posted about the new Carlcare Mobile phone swap plan / TradeIn system in line with Global goals, which Carlcare service was set to launch, it's safe to say the Swap Plan is here.

Below are lists of eligible recycling devices and available models you can swap to....

LIST OF RECYCLING DEVICES ACCEPTED

INFINIX
TECNO
ITEL
IPHONE
HUAWEI
XIAOMI (MI)
OPPO
SAMSUNG
VIVO

ELIGIBLE DEVICES AND MODELS YOU CAN SWAP TO

TECNO
TECNO Camon 11
TECNO Pouvoir 2 pro
TECNO Pouvoir 3
TECNO Pouvoir 2 Air
TECNO Spark 2
TECNO Spark 3
TECNO Y2
TECNO POP 2 Pro
TECNO POP 2

the models will be adjusted with time

The swap is only available at Carlcare branches within Ikeja, Lagos State for now... click the link to see TERMS & CONDITIONS https:///2Y0070Q

Please do visit either of the Carlcare service centres for assistance, see addresses below

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/324632-carlcare-swap-plan-all-you-need-to-know

I have a spark 3 with cracked screen, is it possible to swap it?
Re: Carlcare Swap Plan (all You Need To Know).. by investigator007: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fuadeiza:

I have a spark 3 with cracked screen, is it possible to swap it?
yes you certainly can
Re: Carlcare Swap Plan (all You Need To Know).. by Ademat7(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Only tecno dey to exchange with??
EFCC must here of this
Re: Carlcare Swap Plan (all You Need To Know).. by chakaz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
I have Infinix hot 4lite which I'm using to comment now. Can I use it to swap either Tecno purview 2or3 or Infinix hot 7 or 8? How much am I gonna add?

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone Between #70,000 To #90000 / How To Share Your Android's Internet Connection With Your Windows PC Through Blu / Nake Free Call On MTN Between 12 To 1pm Every Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.