Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) (24827 Views)

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo / Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan / Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) by Anonymous10le(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
scofield76:
Compose kwa?! That is a kiddies song. All these Ajepako bloggers sef.....

...type CHILDREN NURSERY RHYMES on YouTube, it's one of the popular kiddies song, DADDY FINGER is another one
This is one is called baby shark

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Na this kind of childrens I will like dominique to burn for me 3 mails and two femails
. Were nla
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) by sharone21(f): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
chigoziri2403:
His children still have a better musical career than his brother
Not true.....He wants a happy home and wants a broken home for his 'dear' brother, all because of his brother's marital choice.....unfair.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) by treasurevee9(f): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Compose ko.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
sharone21:

Not true.....He wants a happy home and wants a broken home for his 'dear' brother, all because of his brother's marital choice.....unfair.
I am talking of musical career, not a fragile home
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) by sharone21(f): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I am talking of musical career, not a fragile home
I was referring to BOTH.
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
sharone21:

I was referring to BOTH.
his marriage is not my business
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) by Legendguru: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) by daydream17(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Love brings A Family Together

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Girfriend Chioma Threatens To Expose Trolls Who Dm To Beg Her For Money / Runtown to lead #EndSARS protest on Thursday / I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.