Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan (34105 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia And Nathan Okoye In New Photo / Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by dailytatafo: 9:33pm On May 23, 2018
Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy shared these adorable photos of himself spending quality time with his twins, Nathan and Nadia, via his IG page.

See another photo below.

http://dailytatafo.com/adorable-photos-of-paul-okoye-playing-with-his-twins-nadia-and-nathan/

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Fahrenhite(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2018
Frosh frosh kids. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by omocalabar(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2018
H
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by BabyApple(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2018
shame on you and your brother. your mother will never be happy with you and your wives. settle with your brother. this is the time you guys need each other most. mama has gone. both of you need to come back together. a man can marry another wife, a woman can marry another man but your family will always be your family anytime anyday. settle with your bro

11 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by EmekaBlue(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2018
cool I can't wait to be a father.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by kunlesufyan(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2018
Cute babies...

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by ogaontop(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2018
D
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by biblegirl: 10:29pm On May 23, 2018
oh God i want twins

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Yewandequeen(f): 10:29pm On May 23, 2018
I want twin ooooooooooo ehen

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Oris4show(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2018
lovely twins

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by MrRhymes101(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2018
So when they grow up and decide to do music their stage name will be NSQUARE... Wedding MC grin

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by spdamibiz: 10:30pm On May 23, 2018
Yewandequeen:
let meet, so i can give you

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by skubido(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2018
Essentials1:
who is this man

D guy that use to fry fish for una street.

Naija with dere payan question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by chigoziri2403(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2018
he is playing with his twins, while one man out there is contemplating running away because his wife gave birth to twins

this life Na wa

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Tychamps(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2018
Upcoming but rich.
I don't give a hoot about this guys again ever since they splitted
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Zanzbir: 10:34pm On May 23, 2018
Cuties
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Yewandequeen(f): 10:38pm On May 23, 2018
spdamibiz:
let meet, so i can give you
who is this
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by SoapQueen(f): 10:38pm On May 23, 2018
Oh God! My ovaries! They are so perfect! Glowing kids. Anita Okoye, thou art blessed among women.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
Which 1 is His kid among the two?
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by adafinui: 10:42pm On May 23, 2018
Cool
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by spdamibiz: 10:46pm On May 23, 2018
Yewandequeen:
who is this
hmm ok

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by michealogrin(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2018
Welcome N'Square...
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by kambili999(f): 10:53pm On May 23, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
Which 1 is His kid among the two?
with his twins. didn't you see that part?
Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by Amiblaize77(f): 10:53pm On May 23, 2018
BabyApple:
shame on you and your brother. your mother will never be happy with you and your wives. settle with your brother. this is the time you guys need each other most. mama has gone. both of you need to come back together. a man can marry another wife, a woman can marry another man but your family will always be your family anytime anyday. settle with your bro

Who ask you all d's stories eh ?

9 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by package7(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2018
Essentials1:
who is this man
ask Google jare

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by SirBunky85(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=BabyApple post=67821802]shame on you and your brother. your mother will never be happy with you and your wives. settle with your brother. this is the time you guys need each other most. mama has gone. both of you need to come back together. a man can marry another wife, a woman can marry another man but your family will always be your family anytime anyday. settle with your bro[/quote
why not go dia house go settle for dem?busybody everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by spdamibiz: 11:09pm On May 23, 2018
Yewandequeen:
i dont actaully like yr reply at all

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan by BabyApple(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2018
Amiblaize77:

Who ask you all d's stories eh ?
do you still have more to say? is that all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.